BY STARBUCKS #44 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Never Be Without Great Coffee™ Starbucks VIA® Caramel Flavored Coffee is a delicious, natural indulgence.  Made from 100% Arabica beans, natural flavors and a touch of sugar, each packet gives you a rich, bold, wonderfully balanced cup of flavored coffee you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Product of Columbia.

• Do you need to boil the water or would hot water from the faucet ...1 Answers
  • Does this instant coffee taste just like normal Coffee? And do yo...1 Answers
  • Does this have that odd instant coffee taste? 1 Answers
Starbucks Coffee VIA Colombia Instant Coffee
  • "Theyre super simple I just used left over hot water my sister would boil and ta-dah coffee is done!" in 5 reviews
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
This stuff was a total waste of money. I got these because my coffee pot is sort of broken and I can't function without coffee. 8 oz of water is not enough water and this coffee has a thick, chalky, sour aftertaste. I even tried adding more water and its still doesn't help. I love Starbucks, but this tastes nothing like it. Creamer hardly changes the color of this instant coffee. I could add 5x as much creamer as i prefer and the coffee would hardly change color, so before even drinking it i knew it was about to be bad.
Kat O.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
This stuff is something I always keep on hand. Sure it's not as good as brewed coffee when when I'm in a rush, this works! I do like that I can get it in costco so it's not as expensive compared to getting 8 packets at a time. It's OK. Not the best but I get migraines if I don't drink coffee by a certain time every day. This at least keeps the migraines at bay. I can make it quickly and run out the door in record time.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Mount Holly, NC
I was somewhat disappointed in these. I love Starbucks coffee, but I didn't enjoy these very much. I heated the water as directed but the powder did not mix in well. I used the correct amount of water but the result tasted.. Watered down. It wasn't horrible but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting for a Starbucks product.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Foodie Expert
Not as good as a fresh brewed cup of coffee, but still better than other instant varieties. The taste is strong, sometimes even too bitter, but at least you don't have to use two packets for one cup of coffee. Very pricy compared to other brands and not necessarily worth it when other instant coffees are just as good.
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for long afternoons at work, these instant coffee packets taste just like the original Starbucks blends. Tuck some into your bag and say goodbye to weak day-old coffee from the break room. Surprisingly affordable, these coffee packs create a marvelous dessert drink when you substitute hot water for milk.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Foodie Expert
Considering this is an instant coffee, it is pretty darn good. What sets this apart from other instant coffee is that there is some finely ground coffee in the instant mix. I think that gives the coffee a stronger and better flavor. I use these at home in a pinch, but primarily I use them to go on camping trips
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Emmaus, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge Starbucks fan as it is, so all of the Via products were kind of a no brained for me. They're definitely pricey, but less than going to an actual Starbucks, so that's a plus. They're nice for on the go! I enjoyed these and I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys Starbucks coffee.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Redding, CA
i have drank this and it wasn't too bad. HOWEVER i use this for baking. it a little crazy but its not too expensive and one little packet goes a long way. i used one packet for a two layer chocolate cake with a espresso frosting and the flavor was huge! great flavor and a great buy.
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect on the road especially if you're camping. Don't use these for everyday, because that's a waste. If I'm out of town and don't have a lot of time to hunt down a coffee shop, this is perfect. It taste really good even without creamer. (I'm a true coffee lover)
Dani H.
Dani H.
Foodie Expert
I actually thoroughly enjoy these! They are convenient and taste like a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. I like that they have a bunch of different brews to choose from. My tip is to follow the directions. If you add too much water these can get pretty watered down.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
How do you like your coffee? Do you mix your coffee with anything else?
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
Iced or hot? & What is your favorite flavor?
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
How does this taste? I haven't had luck with instant coffee in the past. Is it worth it?
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Dallas, GA
Is this any good? Does it have a fake coffee taste or gritty?
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
How does this stuff work? You just stir it in hot water or?