BY STARBUCKS #40 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Never Be Without Great Coffee™ Starbucks VIA® Caramel Flavored Coffee is a delicious, natural indulgence.  Made from 100% Arabica beans, natural flavors and a touch of sugar, each packet gives you a rich, bold, wonderfully balanced cup of flavored coffee you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Product of Columbia.

• Do you need to boil the water or would hot water from the faucet ...1 Answers
  • Does this instant coffee taste just like normal Coffee? And do yo...1 Answers
  • Does this have that odd instant coffee taste? 1 Answers
Starbucks Coffee VIA Colombia Instant Coffee
  • "Theyre super simple I just used left over hot water my sister would boil and ta-dah coffee is done!" in 5 reviews
Jenn R.
This is definitely a great on the go alternative. I keep one or two in my purse and can use them anywhere which is great when you need that extra boost of energy. The flavor is not exactly like a fresh brewed cup of coffee but is very close. I love these little neat packages
Jeannine C.
These little packets come in handy for a quick cup of coffee and I'm surprised at how strong the flavor is for being instant coffee. These would be good for the office if you don't have access to a coffee pot.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Foodie Expert
I've actually always been a fan of instant coffee but even if you never have liked that, this stuff will change your mind because it is so good and it's so easy. it's such a fine powder that it dissolves very quickly. the packets are extremely convenient so they're great for camping or work or just having one in your purse for some time when you need a pick-me-up. It's a Wonderful product I highly recommend it.
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
This tastes like walking into a Starbucks and picking up a coffee. Anytime I am traveling I always make sure to pack one of these with me. The packing is simple and its easy to use. Just add water and you are welcomed to a steaming hot cup of joe. The flavor is not overpowering and it mixes well with any creamer. Dairy or non dairy.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
Favorite instant coffee, love the bold flavor, Colombia is my favorite blend over all. It's hard to find in grocery store so I have to go to an actual Starbucks and pick it up, but it's worth the trip. I love it the flavor, how easy it is to carry in my purse, great for long 14 hour shifts and long school days!
Macey T.
Foodie Expert
I purchased these to make iced coffee at home, and love that this cuts out time, so that I don't have to brew it. And have to give it 3 stars, because it is strong and dark. However there is too much of a good thing! They are very strong! And very acidic. I recommend the Pike place via, over this one.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
Such a great idea!! These are awesome for everyday use or when you're traveling. All you need is hot water and presto! I always stock up on them. You never know when you'll need to grab one and go. They also make great stock stuffers during the holidays!! Perfect size!
Rai M.
Foodie Expert
I have never been a huge fan of instant coffee. The taste is usually off but I love the Starbucks instant coffee! It still has a great flavor and is also strong. I have been buying these for years for when I don't have time to make a pot of coffee.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Starbucks but these were ICK! They just didn't taste very good, had a fake taste to them. I'm not an instant coffee kind of person so maybe that's why? I got this in my stocking for Christmas but I definitely wouldn't purchase.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Keep these with me everywhere. Car, purse, suitcases, even makeup case. All I do is head to Starbucks order a tall cup of hot water with 3 pumps of vanilla and I am ready to drop and go. Can be a bit pricey but it's Starbucks what do you expect.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
How do you like your coffee? Do you mix your coffee with anything else?
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
Iced or hot? & What is your favorite flavor?
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
How does this taste? I haven't had luck with instant coffee in the past. Is it worth it?
Amy W.
Does this Starbucks instant coffee taste bitter? I'm not a fan of instant coffees but would like to try this if it's truly coffee tasting.
Kelsey L.
How does this stuff work? You just stir it in hot water or?