Add a Photo

By STARBUCKS
#20 in K-Cups
Blonde Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Mellow & Soft. Enjoy with:  An after-dinner dessert and a balcony view. Origin:  Latin America A mellow blend with a soft and friendly disposition.  Blonde Roast coffees have a lighter body and mellow flavors.  Roasting this blend of specially chosen Latin American beans for a shorter time allows the delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts to blossom.  Mellow and flavorful, this coffee brews a delightfully gracious cup that s perfect for welcoming friends. With its calm and laid-back character, this coffee pays homage to the art of porch-sitting.  Named for th.
Photos (12)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This has been my go-to coffee for years. I am not a regular coffee drinker (I have a Keurig machine and I make a cup maybe two or three times a week, if that) and I'm not into super bold, dark roast coffees. I don't even like some medium roasts out there. I like my coffee to be mild and light, and this Veranda blend is perfect. It pairs well with basically any creamer I put into it. I've tried a couple of the other newer light roasts from Starbucks (Bright Sky and Aria) and they're fine, but Veranda is a classic and it's the blend I usually go for. The K-cups are a great option for a coffee drinker like myself who doesn't drink all the time, but a couple of times a week when I'm in the mood for coffee.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

This is quite possibly my favorite coffee flavor. It's the right balance for me... I don't like dark roasts and watered down light roasts just don't do it for me in the morning. This Veranda Blend from Starbucks is delicious and well worth the price. I've been drinking this blend for about a year now and I thoroughly enjoy it with a splash of half and half and a little bit of raw sugar... it's delicious. These K Cups work in my Keurig 2.0 brewer without any problems. I highly recommend this coffee! Mmmmm....
Erin O.
Erin O.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

I have always loved the smell and the taste of Starbucks coffee, but I am not one for really dark roasted coffee as it is can be too bitter. I love this blend as it is smooth, light and still has the Starbucks flavor I enjoy so much. Considering the brand, I am willing to pay semi-expensive Kcups, but I have noticed that Costcos or larger bulk stores carry larger quantity boxes for a deal so I usually get a month's worth of coffee from those carriers.
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL

I love this Starbucks blend. I originally looked for it because I heard blonde roasts had more caffeine and I'm always looking for a better and stronger coffee. I did not realize how much I preferred the flavor of this blend until I tried another blonde (Aria I believe) that was bitter and the aftertaste lingered for the longest time. Veranda blend is nice and smooth and often on sale!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Whiteland, IN

I just recenly got a Kurig and I freaking love it. I am a Starbucks junkie and pretty much can't live without it. Veranda is one of my fave flavors and to taste it out of the Kurig tastes just like it does from Starbucks. I couldn't believe it! I had to get more flavorsof K Cups to try and I love everything that I have gotten to date.. lol
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA

I love this blend from Starbucks. These #kcups are delicious. This is a light roast coiffed so if coffee isn't your favorite thing you have to give these a try first. They are the least strongest tasting coffee Starbucks has, but it's actually the highest in #caffeine. The lighter the roast = more caffeine. You have to give these a try!
Mel M.
Mel M.
york, PA

This is the creme de la creme of coffee. I don't think any other brand can give you the quality that Starbucks puts into their product. I think I have tasted the major flavors . My guests love coming to my house and picking the starbucks out of my pantry over the other brands i have. Stellar coffee. Highly recommend .
Kristen  Z.
Kristen Z.
Washington, MI

K cuups make my life so much easier they are so simple to use speeds up brewing time by 50% or more I like that it comes in a variety of different roast I love Starbucks so the fact I can have Web every morning in wonderful I would recommend this product it is like have your own personal batista at t hme
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.

My favorite kind of starbucks coffee! It is the perfect roast. Not too strong but not too light. Grocery stores have a small box or bigger boxes. I always go for the bigger boxes because we drink coffee like crazy at my house. It is a bit more than other coffee K cups but you just can't beat the taste!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY

I ended up with a large assortment of k cups from a friend and these were my favorite out of the bunch. This is a great blend of coffee, not too strong but enough to wake you up. I would be repurchased but it's expensive. But I will repurchase in the near future because it is on of my favorites.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL

Does anyone know how this tastes?
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert , CA

I hear the blonde roasts actually have more caffeine. Is this true?
Sabia K.
Sabia K.
Oldham

What is this product and how will it communicate with people as a eye catchup object?