BY STARBUCKS #19 in K-Cups

Blonde Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Mellow & Soft. Enjoy with:  An after-dinner dessert and a balcony view. Origin:  Latin America A mellow blend with a soft and friendly disposition.  Blonde Roast coffees have a lighter body and mellow flavors.  Roasting this blend of specially chosen Latin American beans for a shorter time allows the delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts to blossom.  Mellow and flavorful, this coffee brews a delightfully gracious cup that s perfect for welcoming friends. With its calm and laid-back character, this coffee pays homage to the art of porch-sitting.  Named for th. see more...

• I hear the blonde roasts actually have more caffeine. Is this true? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this tastes?6 Answers
  • What is this product and how will it communicate with people as a...2 Answers
Erin O.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I have always loved the smell and the taste of Starbucks coffee, but I am not one for really dark roasted coffee as it is can be too bitter. I love this blend as it is smooth, light and still has the Starbucks flavor I enjoy so much. Considering the brand, I am willing to pay semi-expensive Kcups, but I have noticed that Costcos or larger bulk stores carry larger quantity boxes for a deal so I usually get a month's worth of coffee from those carriers.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I love this Starbucks blend. I originally looked for it because I heard blonde roasts had more caffeine and I'm always looking for a better and stronger coffee. I did not realize how much I preferred the flavor of this blend until I tried another blonde (Aria I believe) that was bitter and the aftertaste lingered for the longest time. Veranda blend is nice and smooth and often on sale!
Molly G.
New Whiteland, IN
I just recenly got a Kurig and I freaking love it. I am a Starbucks junkie and pretty much can't live without it. Veranda is one of my fave flavors and to taste it out of the Kurig tastes just like it does from Starbucks. I couldn't believe it! I had to get more flavorsof K Cups to try and I love everything that I have gotten to date.. lol
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA
I love this blend from Starbucks. These #kcups are delicious. This is a light roast coiffed so if coffee isn't your favorite thing you have to give these a try first. They are the least strongest tasting coffee Starbucks has, but it's actually the highest in #caffeine. The lighter the roast = more caffeine. You have to give these a try!
Caitlin K.
My favorite kind of starbucks coffee! It is the perfect roast. Not too strong but not too light. Grocery stores have a small box or bigger boxes. I always go for the bigger boxes because we drink coffee like crazy at my house. It is a bit more than other coffee K cups but you just can't beat the taste!
Ariana H.
This is my favorite coffee blend. It's smooth, not bitter, has a slight sweetness to it. when I walk into a Starbucks for a regular cup of coffee, this is the one I get. And I will purchase the k-cups for home use. Also, we have keurig machines at my office and they serve this flavor, as well.
Michelle S.
Sugar Hill, Ga
While a bit pricyer than other brands, Starbucks is worth the extra cost. The coffee is top quality. I was quite surprised by how smooth and deep the flavor of this blond roast is. I usually drink dark roast, but now I mix it up with blond as well. Delicious.
Rachel M.
I prefer light roast coffees, and this one is great! I am not a coffee purist and don't enjoy strong or black coffee. I like adding a variety of creamers to my morning cup and this coffee has a nice smooth taste and mingles well with whatever reamer I use.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
I'm a little biased because I work for starbucks, but the veranda blend is the best for anyone who isn't a huge fan of rich coffee flavors. I'd definitely get this blend again, it also has the highest caffeine content for any starbucks house coffees!
Julia F.
Phila, PA
Love that they make this blonde roast in the cups. Starbucks is a strong coffee and I think having the options to go lighter really is helpful for me if it is getting closer to my bed time and I still want some energy but not to be up all night.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know how this tastes?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Foodie Expert
I hear the blonde roasts actually have more caffeine. Is this true?
Sabia K.
Oldham
What is this product and how will it communicate with people as a eye catchup object?