BY STARBUCKS #1 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino vanilla coffee drink 13.7 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I really like these - the flavor is refreshing and sweet (but not sickly sweet like can happen with some creamers.) It with a good balance of the vanilla and coffee flavor. I dislike strong coffee so the light coffee flavor of this appeals to me - but it doesn't taste like watered down 'weak' coffee either. It's just light enough to not have any bitterness. It's a nice pick-me-up to have in the early afternoon.

The price is a little high, so I wouldn't get these all the time. (I got these in bulk at Costco for an event, but hardly any got drank so more for me ;)) However, it's still cheaper than going to Starbucks and doesn't come with all that unneeded ice.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Starbucks Frappuccino... I fall into the frapp rabbit hole everytime I go to Starbucks, and completely forget about that new drink that I wanted to try! Even though nothing can beat the freshly made original, this takes care of my fix when I'm hitting up the gas station instead. So insanely delicious, and definitely delivers a little boost!
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
This is so yummy when u open it to pops it’s kinda pricey though but it is Starbucks so the flavor was amazing sweet but not too sweet and I think there was too much milk I would recommend to everyone and it keeps you up just like coffee should!!!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
This is the best store bought coffee ever! It's so delicious it's only 2 or 3 dollars it has such a nice creamy smooth texture! It does taste like vanilla coffee. It's just so yummy! If you don't have time to get a coffee in the morning grab this from a gas station or store! So worth it!
Sade C.
Newark, DE
My A B S O L U T E FAVORITE store bought coffee EVER! I’m honestly not too fond of Starbucks coffee made to order but this prepackaged glass of heaven is phenomenal! I prefer to catch it on sale but I love it enough to still pay full price, which is typically a little under $3 for 1 bottle. I never really notice a caffeine “kick”, I drink coffee beverages purely for the taste. Smooth & delicious.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
i love drinking starbucks but sometimes cant afford a made coffee or i am in a hurry. i personally love how you have quite a bit in the bottle for the price and how every bottle is different color label so you know at a glance which one it is. i buy these quite often especially during the summr and have quite a coffee taste which is what i love about it
kiki b.
I am obsessed with this I know it’s bad for u bud I can’t blame myself and no I don’t like this bc it’s from Starbucks it has an efficient taste to it also it’s only like 3 bucks not expansive as real Starbucks coffee and frapp
Also it’s way more affordable than coffee at DD and Starbucks
And no your not exculpating if u don’t think I’m right
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These coffee drinks are like candy! Once you have one, you want another. It's a constant cycle. These are really great if you are in a hurry in the morning or if you had a long night the night before. I would definitely purchase these again. Walmart has a really good deal for these. My favorite flavors are Vanilla and White Chocolate Mocha.
Loooovvveeee this. I stopped drinking coffee for a while because I didn't want my body to rely on it for fuel but its so hard when you have delicious coffee especially when it's from Starbucks. One of my favorites, I love the vanilla flavor, I love the blend everything is just perfect. Starbucks can be a little pricey but I love my $5 coffee!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I’m a big fan of the Starbucks Frappuccinos. I enjoy the vanilla but not my favorite of their choices. It’s nice and sweet. Good vanilla flavor. Great for grabbing a bottle on the go. Will continue to buy Starbucks frapps
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
What other flavor do you like?
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
How does this taste ? I only ever tried the mocha one
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Is this vanilla flavor better than the mocha and the caramel flavored ones?
val D.
Where can I find these?!?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does this have a strong coffee taste