BY STARBUCKS #1 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino vanilla coffee drink 13.7 oz

Buy on Amazon
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I prefer getting this as opposed to any sized vanilla iced latte at Starbucks because 1) it's cheaper 2) there is no ice in it, it's just chilled, so you get more liquid as opposed to the half cup of ice that is poured into your iced latte when you ask for it made and 3) it's a lot sweeter and smoothr than when Starbucks actually makes the coffee. The third reason could be a downside to some people, but I don't like a very strong coffee taste and this tastes like coffee without being too strong and still having that vanilla flavor. I also would rather drink more iced coffee than ice, which is why I stopped buying the iced lattes because it was always just a bunch of ice and very little latte, which is not what I want when I'm paying over $4 for a drink. This lasts me a lot longer and is, like I said, cheaper. Much more convenient for a college student like me.
Amanda Å.
Amanda Å.
This is my absolute favorite coffee drink in the whole wide world! Now I must admit, I am not a COFFEE drinker. I don't do black coffee- I like sweet coffee that doesn't taste TOO much like coffee. That being said, this.stuff.is.Amazing. Served chilled, not over ice as it will dilute this delicious drink, on a hot day or just when you would like a little kick. Although again caffeine doesn't effect me, but it's the thought that counts, right? Anyway, Vanilla frappuccino is my favorite flavor as it is creamy and smooth, not too sweet and doesn't have too much of the coffee flavor, but just enough in my opinion. All in all, try it out if you like sweet coffee-ish drinks. It won't disappoint you. Promise.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Campton, KY
I'm an avid coffee drinker. Typically I drink mine black - no sugar or milk. That's only when I'm drinking hot coffee, however. When I want a cold brew, Starbucks Frappuccino is always my go-to. Now, I LOVE vanilla flavored anything, so I assumed I would like the Vanilla brand of these better than the Mocha, but that is not the case. These seem a little overly sweet (could be because I"m not used to drinking my coffee with sugar) and artificial. I don't get the same "Amazing-Yum" taste with these like I do with the Mocha brand. All in all, if I'm in the mood for a Vanilla coffee, this is definitely my first choice, but if they have the Mocha, I'm probably buying it instead.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
MMMmmmmmm yass. This drink is amazing. It is everything your little Starbucks loving heart desires. These are getting a lot of attention now, and you can find them in a lot of convenient stores, and finally actually Starbucks. I usually find it between the $2.29-2.99 prince range, which isn't that bad. It's cheaper than an actual Starbucks drink in some places. It's very sweet, especially this flavor. It has a milky thickness, and pleasant smell, and will get you fueled up! I wouldn't really drink this everyday considering the price range but for a caffeinated sweet treat I highly recommend.
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
When I have to have my Starbucks and I cannot afford to be too wired I will drink a Vanilla Frappucino. The Starbucks Vanilla is delicious and I'm probably wrong but I don't feel as wired when I drink it. It's probably all in my head. It is described as milk and coffee in a low fat blend. It's like a Frappucino light or almost like a Cappucino. It's creamy and more milky in flavor. It reminds me of my Grand mother, she used to put a little drop of coffee in my milk now and then when I was little.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Schenectady, NY
Let me first start off by saying that I love Starbucks products. Especially the frapichino, but this product falls short of the frapichino that I get in the actual Starbucks locations. I like the grittiness of a freshly blended drink. And me being able to mix and match my add ins. But for a drink on the go when I'm in a spot where there is no actual Starbucks restaurant around this is my go-to drink. I just wish I didn't need to buy 6 because I drink them so fast!
Heather D.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
When you don't have time to stop in at a starbucks, make sure you have these lovely drinks on hand at home. They are great for on the go. Grab one and take it to work with you. It has a great vanilla flavor, wonderfully priced, able to be purchased almost anywhere (gas station, walgreens, walmart, kroger, target, etc..) and best of all gives you that kick of energy you need without all the crashing.
City people love their coffee and Starbuck is definitely their go to coffee shop, if we can afford it. Starbucks is definitely one of the sweeter coffees I've ever tried, but it is also one of the best. I buy these for when I go to work those super early mornings and I don't want to make coffee. just grab one of these and go! Also, vanilla in itself has tons of caffeine, and it taste oh-so good!
Dana E.
Dana E.
Runnemede, NJ
I love the taste of this Starbucks vanilla frappiccino however, this is not like the frappuccinos you get made for you. they do not have the gritty texture of ice bits floating around. they are super creamy, taste exsctly luke vanilla, and are addicting. if you ever get the change to try this vanilla frapp also try the vanilla frapp light. less calories with the exact same taste!! my favorite!
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
I absolutely love this pack of Starbucks Frappuccino! They come in glass bottles, which is convenient. I usually reuse these bottles for milk! You can get a four pack of these from Walmart for about $6. It's a great deal, but it would be smart to recycle all of those glass bottles. The Vanilla Frappuccino is my absolute favorite! It's great to just grab one of these for a busy day on-the-go.
Johem S.
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
What other flavor do you like?
alexis j.
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
How does this taste ? I only ever tried the mocha one
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Is this vanilla flavor better than the mocha and the caramel flavored ones?
val D.
val D.
Where can I find these?!?
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
Does this have a strong coffee taste