BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks sumatra extra bold whole bean coffee 12-oz.

Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Buffalo, NY
I love the strong coffee taste this coffee has and the aroma is so wonderful too. I also like to grind my own coffee and a lot of times it already comes ground and Starbucks always has a variety of whole bean coffees to choose from so I can grind it at my leisure
Adam M.
Adam M.
Wausau, WI
I LOVE this coffee, it is my go-to for morning coffee. The flavor is so deep, warm, intense, everything I want to be the first thing I taste every morning. If you like a bold dark roast, then this is the one for you!
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Love love love....in the morning this gives you a jolt. I usually have two cups a day and then I'm ready to go. Most people get a shot as well
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Fallbrook, CA
Sumatra is one of my favorites coffee from Starbucks. I like to use the reusable K- cups for the Keurig & buy one of these bags.
Esty C.
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good has a strong taste taste as good as a good flavor I think it's a very good type
Katie M.
Katie M.
Woodstock, GA
Sumatra is such a good, full, earthy flavor. I love it and so does my family.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
A good, solid dark roast. One of the first to get me into drinking my coffee black, actually. Has a very "earthy" taste to it but doesn't taste like grass or dirt. Plays well with sweetener or creamer but I like it best black and piping hot. Worth a buy!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Dawsonville, GA
As a Starbucks barista, you try every coffee that comes through the doors over the years. My favorite from day one has and always be my ever trust my, Sumatra blend. This dark roast has a full bodied flavor that not many can match. I love the way it pairs with a chocolate waffle if I want it to, or I could drink it with a full continental breakfast and it still satisfies the same. A little on the pricey end for a pound of coffee, but you truly get your money's worth!
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Richardson, TX
A good dark roast. I buy this in the k-cup version for my office and it usually is drank up fast. It's everyone's morning favorite- but probably not for someone that doesn't like strong coffee. A little expensive though
Heather P.
Heather P.
Fleetwood, NC
I love dark coffee. Starbucks Sumatra is the best. Rich, bold flavor. I've tried several kinds some are bitter. Not Sumatra! I tried at the coffee shop, and then bought a bad at Walmart. Same great flavor! I will buy again and recommend it!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I'm a coffee lover! How is the flavor of this coffee?