BY STARBUCKS #58 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha lite coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Lite Coffee Drink 9.5 oz
  • "No aftertaste of artificial sweetener and the chocolate of the mocha is great. " in 1 review
  • "These taste very good if you don't want all the extra calories that the regular frapps have!" in 1 review
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
How many flavors of this bottled coffee does Starbucks have? I've probably tried most of them. They are convenient, especially when I'm in a hurry and need a quick caffeine fix. They are obviously best served cold, over ice (or not). I like pairing them with a warm bagel or muffin!
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO
I really like these and so does my dad and fiance. I was able to try these one time because they were giving out full size bottles of these and they gave me a few. I really liked them and so did my dad. My dad drinks starbucks every single morning, no joke, and these are perfect for him when he's running a little late because he doesn't have to make a stop at Starbuck's and have to wait in the line because we all know how busy it gets there
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
I love Starbucks. Delicious coffee. Better when served cold. Very good option when you are on the run and need some caffeine. If you have the time to add some ice, even better. As I said, they are perfect when you are on the run and need a coffee boost.
Shelby T.
Raleigh, NC
When I am feeling drained but have a sweet tooth, I grab one of these Frappuccino Coffee Drinks. This drink is perfect when you are on the go and unable to stop by the Starbucks counter! Worth a try, but if you do not like sweet things, this drink is NOT for you.
Taylor J.
Kansas City, MO
Although I can appreciate the convenience of quick coffee, these to go portions just don't compare to the real deal. I like my coffee rich, and dark. I will say that I prefer these more in the summer time and especially over ice!! I think the cost of these is great considering a coffee from Starbucks costs about as much as the whole pack!
Carolina G.
Delray Beach, FL
If I buy the packed Starbucks drink I buy the light ones they taste the same just less calories . I enjoy the light vanilla and mocha but mocha is my favorite . Great taste and Flavour for a to go drink .
Jaden S.
These are always so so good. They are helpful when I'm in need of caffeine before class but don't have time to make any or go to Starbucks I can just grab them out of the fridge and I can save it if I need to
Pearl S.
Irvine, CA
These are nice to have in the fridge or on road trips. They are very convenient to have and can be purchased at any gas station. They are tasty and not bitter at all, I enjoy these with a donut! Yum!
Brooke S.
Clermont, FL
I usually love the Starbucks drinks but I can definitely taste the difference between this one and the normal one, it has an awkward aftertaste compared to the regular Mocha drink.
Suzie D.
Love these for coffee on the go! Always have one with me while I run around campus and to and from classes. The word "light" scared me at first but the taste is great!
Sumaiya D.
Nashville, TN
how does the lite compare to the normal frappucinos?
Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
I like the regular mocha frappuccino. How does the lite taste in comparison?
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I've never tried to "lite" flavors. Are they any good? Is the flavor the same? My problem with drinks marked down as lite tend to lack in flavor which ruins it for me:/
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
Where can I purchase these?? Never seen them in stores?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Does the lite taste that much different than the regular?