BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks frappuccino mocha lite coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Lite Coffee Drink 9.5 oz
  • "These taste very good if you don't want all the extra calories that the regular frapps have!" in 1 review
  • "ion drink coffee nooo coffeee especiallyy since im young ...................." in 1 review
  • "No aftertaste of artificial sweetener and the chocolate of the mocha is great. " in 1 review
Carolina G.
Delray Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
If I buy the packed Starbucks drink I buy the light ones they taste the same just less calories . I enjoy the light vanilla and mocha but mocha is my favorite . Great taste and Flavour for a to go drink .
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Mocha Lite Coffee Drink is so good. I love that there is a lite version available. It tastes good and gives me the kick I need to get my day started.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
I have a bunch of these in my refrigerator for times when I am too lazy to make coffee or when I am in a hurry. They taste amazing and are not that expensive either
fabiola a.
Foodie Expert
I guess if you don't want to spend so much money on an actual frappuchino this would be another way to go but I feel their to sweet I prefer and ice frapp
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
I love Starbucks coffee! I think I was expecting to much from this product and it was a sad letdown.
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
How many flavors of this bottled coffee does Starbucks have? I've probably tried most of them. They are convenient, especially when I'm in a hurry and need a quick caffeine fix. They are obviously best served cold, over ice (or not). I like pairing them with a warm bagel or muffin!
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
I really like these and so does my dad and fiance. I was able to try these one time because they were giving out full size bottles of these and they gave me a few. I really liked them and so did my dad. My dad drinks starbucks every single morning, no joke, and these are perfect for him when he's running a little late because he doesn't have to make a stop at Starbuck's and have to wait in the line because we all know how busy it gets there
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Starbucks. Delicious coffee. Better when served cold. Very good option when you are on the run and need some caffeine. If you have the time to add some ice, even better. As I said, they are perfect when you are on the run and need a coffee boost.
Shelby T.
Raleigh, NC
When I am feeling drained but have a sweet tooth, I grab one of these Frappuccino Coffee Drinks. This drink is perfect when you are on the go and unable to stop by the Starbucks counter! Worth a try, but if you do not like sweet things, this drink is NOT for you.
Taylor J.
Kansas City, MO
Although I can appreciate the convenience of quick coffee, these to go portions just don't compare to the real deal. I like my coffee rich, and dark. I will say that I prefer these more in the summer time and especially over ice!! I think the cost of these is great considering a coffee from Starbucks costs about as much as the whole pack!
Sumaiya D.
Silver spring, MD
Foodie Expert
how does the lite compare to the normal frappucinos?
Valerie W.
Riverdale, GA
Foodie Expert
I like the regular mocha frappuccino. How does the lite taste in comparison?
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase these?? Never seen them in stores?
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I've never tried to "lite" flavors. Are they any good? Is the flavor the same? My problem with drinks marked down as lite tend to lack in flavor which ruins it for me:/
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Does the lite taste that much different than the regular?