BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Merary R.
Este cafe es riquisimo es mi favorito e incluso guardo el embase para seguir tomando agua o juguito en el .
Dalal A.
Kuwait City
✨I•L O V E•I T•S O•M U C H✨ I'm the type of person that can't function without coffee ( who is like me lol )😂🤘🏽this is so amazing and if you love coffee like me you should love this so I definitely recommend you try it😭💙
Dora S.
Greensboro, NC
We love Starbucks and these delicious mocha Frappuccino make it that much better when you don't have a Starbucks near by.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I am addicted to this drink. I love the mocha flavor. I will recommend that you try it. Very affordable and tasty
Syeda M.
Dublin, OH
I bought this from a dollar general near my library where I go to study for my exam, one morning I skipped on coffee so middle of the day I was craving for my caffeine dose , there is no coffee shop nearby so I ended up buying this , it was pretty much costly for its size but I gave benefit as its Starbucks, I shook it as directed , when I drank it , the smell was so strong, it was such a strong aroma and so bad after taste, the overpowering fragrance made me nauseous, it smells like perfume oil
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
I just purchased a bunch of these! The coffee is my favorite also the mocha and Carmel flavor!
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
I love this coffee so much. if I'm
not going to Starbucks to get my coffee, I'm bringing my own. It's my little treat when I want something sweet and that boost when I need a little energy.
Erika M.
My favorite on the go morning pick me up! these are so delicious they taste more like a treat than coffee. I always keep my fridge stocked.
Ana C.
Orange, CA
Very delicious and rich in flavor. The only downside is they can be too sweet but that’s just my personal taste.
Kala G.
Campbellsville
I love this drink! However I only get them when i meed extra energy as they are a bit pricey. I prefer this brand over the others. It has just the right blend of coffee and flavor!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?