BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Myisha C.
Fairhope, AL
I love these just wish they came in more options like soy, 2%milk, or almond . They are affordable and convenient so you don’t have to worry about waiting in a long coffee line in the morning.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
These drinks are so good and taste amazing however they are a bit pricy when it comes to cost
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I love keeping these in my fridge. It makes my coffee routine in the morning SO much easier and they taste great! I also really like the smores and caramel flavors. They are just the right size and fit in the car cup holders without being to small that they would fall over. Starbucks is always a win for me!
Angie H.
It is fannnnntastic. I usually have 2 at one time with lots of ice. It comes in many flavors. Its just a great quick pick me up
Amber W.
Science Hill, KY
Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz My favorite pick me up after a long day!!! Mocha is so yummy and taste to amazing!!! #Influncer #Mocha #Frapee #ColdCoffee #Star bucks The best ever made
allison M.
I have never tasted them but from the opinions and advice of many Companions they have told me that they are some of the best drinks there are
April S.
Fort worth, TX
If i am getting coffee at a convienance store this is what i am getting. I love this flavor. It has a perfect sweet too bitter ratio.
stephanie h.
Omaha, NE
These drinks are pricey but worth it! the taste is awesome if you like sweet coffee drinks. The consistency is on the thicker side just like coffee. I love these drinks and they definitely make me energized!!
Jennifer R.
ME ENCANTAN LOS MEJORES MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO ME ENCANTA ES MI FAVORITO SUPER RICO Y NUTRITIVO
Arista M.
Winnipeg , MB
These are so good their my go to drink. It’s so tasty but it’s not too sweet. It’s also not overly expensive which is always a bonus! I definitely recommend theses if you like Starbucks mocha.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?