BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Connie C.
I prefer buying this over purchasing a made in front of me Starbucks drink. While it is pricey, it is refreshing, not too sweet and delicious. I feel as though the Starbucks around me (New York City) does not make drinks nearly as well as the ones that are produced in little glass bottles as well. Very cute as well!
louann c.
These are so good!! They taste amazinggggg i love them theyre so sweet and affordable and you dont have to wait in line at actual starbucks just run to the store and pick these up lol
Darrel R.
Love this original flavor of Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink I like this drink for it's smooth sweet taste also love the creaminess it is cool and not filling you can enjoy the sweet creaminess anywhere you go in your home or away I would fully recommend this chocolately tasting coffee drink
Jessica E.
Crofton, KY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Starbucks drink that I can get outside of Starbucks. Great flavor but expensive.
Samantha I.
Foodie Expert
these are my absolute fave. keep them in the fridge and just grab one on the go when youre running late. they're so refreshing and taste amazing.
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
Love drinking these drinks. Especially good if you leave them in the fridge. Price is totally worth it and recommend it to everyone.
Kelsey W.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are so good. Sometimes I drink one of these as my breakfast for the day. Mostly I drink it as a treat the flavor is delicious
Erika R.
Stockton, CA
I love all of Starbucks, it’s bomb dot com. I always go to starbucks, to me Mocha tastes dark and sweet, but mostly sweet. I usually drink coffee hot but cold/iced coffee to me is also really good! I recommend it to friends and family.
Emily A.
I love this frappuccino, I drink it with chocolate sirope like a cold coffee, and one bottle is enough for two cups
Francesca H.
Essex , Essex
If you're ever in the need for a quick pick me up, then these drinks are the ones to choose. They instantly make you feel awake, and they taste amazing too! I couldn't recommend them anymore than I do!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?