BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Cory L.
Rio Grande City
It is the best coffee i have ever had. It gives me the right amount of energy to get me through the day. I just love it.
Christina w.
Fresno, TX
One of my favorite drinks since middle school so much caffeine and sugar so don’t overdo it
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Joy M.
Columbus
i love these mocha drinks. they’re affordable and keep you energized. i absolutely recommend them
Kayleigh G.
This is great for on the go or just whenever you need some caffeine and something refreshing. It met my expectations. It was tasty and affordable.
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
I love these coffees they are so smooth flavorful and delicious reminds me as a child of Yahoo drinks🙂 They are sealed very good Great delicious products the Mocha is my fav and I always buy them when in the grocery store...So try one if you love cold coffee You won’t be disappointed the come in Vanilla Mocha and coffee flavors
Heather B.
Love this coffee!! Tastes so good and is great for on the go or at home. I don't really like starbucks but I really enjoy this
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
I don’t normally drink coffee, but when I do these get the job done. It’s my favorite thing to order in store, and it is my go to for energy drinks outside the store. It doesn’t leave a coffee taste in my mouth afterwards so it’s awesome in my book!
Chaimae B.
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Myisha C.
Fairhope, AL
I love these just wish they came in more options like soy, 2%milk, or almond . They are affordable and convenient so you don’t have to worry about waiting in a long coffee line in the morning.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?