BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Kala G.
Campbellsville
I love this drink! However I only get them when i meed extra energy as they are a bit pricey. I prefer this brand over the others. It has just the right blend of coffee and flavor!
Chelsea P.
Honestly, I wished they would make these bottles bigger. When I could have them before becoming lactose intolerant I loved them. However, they never lasted long. After about 3 gulps it was gone. Really creamy and smooth so it goes down really easy.
Kimberly Z.
I love Starbucks mocha frappachinos. It is as close to going to Starbucks as you can get. It’s smooth and cold and gives me energy for the day. Which is perfect for a mid morning coffee need
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
These are delicious and really help us get the day started! My husband and I get these from time to time from the gas stations, grocery stores or convenient stores when we have an extra early day. I get excited when I see him carrying them out of the store.
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
My mouth is actually watering. So good as a morning pick up. Definitely a treat. Over ice or straight outta the bottle. This is definitely a good alternative to a hot cup
Connie C.
I prefer buying this over purchasing a made in front of me Starbucks drink. While it is pricey, it is refreshing, not too sweet and delicious. I feel as though the Starbucks around me (New York City) does not make drinks nearly as well as the ones that are produced in little glass bottles as well. Very cute as well!
louann c.
These are so good!! They taste amazinggggg i love them theyre so sweet and affordable and you dont have to wait in line at actual starbucks just run to the store and pick these up lol
Darrel R.
Love this original flavor of Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink I like this drink for it's smooth sweet taste also love the creaminess it is cool and not filling you can enjoy the sweet creaminess anywhere you go in your home or away I would fully recommend this chocolately tasting coffee drink
Jessica E.
Radcliff,KY
This is my favorite Starbucks drink that I can get outside of Starbucks. Great flavor but expensive.
Samantha I.
these are my absolute fave. keep them in the fridge and just grab one on the go when youre running late. they're so refreshing and taste amazing.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?