Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Jennine A.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY

I love these mocha coffee drinks I sometimes freeze them on hot summer days tastes is unbelievable there's a new one that I've started drinking it's the mocha coconut the cost is around $2.50 for a bottle sometimes you could find them 2 for $4
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Bronx, NY

this is my sisters absolutely favorite drink she goes crazy for them every time we go to the supermarket they have such a good deal for the 4 or 6 pack one and my sister begs till she gets it she's in love with this drink always gets her happy
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Allentown, PA

Love these! Giving 4 stars since they don't offer a lower calorie option. They are great for an afternoon refresher. I buy the cases at Sam's club or BJ's wholesale and they are waaaaay cheaper. Target has some good deals on these as well.
Stana J.
Stana J.
Toronto

Great to have a few in the fridge for the hot summer days or even for the crazy busy mornings where there is no time to make coffee. Its a sweet chocolaty treat with a light caffeine kick for that pick-me-up you need to keep you going.
Sue L.
Sue L.
Falkville , Al

I absolutely love this coffee! It's divine:) I buy these for my daughter who's in college! She hates hot coffee but loves these and Starbucks is our favorite in cold coffee! They have a new flavor Mocha Coconut, and it's amazing!!!!!!
Je'Kia W.
Je'Kia W.

These drinks are bomb dot com ! If you don't have time to stop by a Starbucks just go to the gas station and pick up on of these and it's love! They're usually on sale in my area 2/$3 so it's convenient for days when I'm running late
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Darby, PA

I have purchased these starbucks drinks on numerous occasions when I'm in a rush and want some king of coffee in the morning before work or school. I love these because they aren't too strong and I can take them wherever I'm going.
Tori V.
Tori V.
Kyle, TX

Delicious! Not a very high caffeine content but sometimes the placebo effect is more useful than the actual thing. You can usually find deals at drugstores if you buy more than one. They're very easy to find and convenient to buy!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD

I honestly don't buy coffee but my boyfriend does and he loves them he says their really good value the taste is very satisfied and don't need no improvement just more flavors to try out and really recommend others to try out this
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico

Verry good product i could used it etheir cold or room temperature.. Good value. Good taste. Good price. I used every day twice a day. I would continue to used it. Has a good price 6 bottles for 6 dollars. I recommended to others.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now