Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
For any Starbucks lover, this is a staple. Great mocha coffee flavor and in all grocery stores! Grab these for at home or when you can't make it to your favorite store! Definitely a good choice for any coffee lover!
Yasmin Z.
Yasmin Z.
Love the mocha coffee Starbucks one well I mostly like the vanilla one but my mom usually buys this one and I'm use to it now not really a huge big fan but I'm just a big fan love the taste and I'm always drinking it
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Nov. 14, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
This drink can be a bit too sweet sometimes, and it doesn't really have a Mocha flavor. The aftertaste is a bit on the chemical side. It tastes much better from an actual Starbucks as opposed to the bottled drink.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Aransas Pass, TX
Dec. 15, 2016, 12:58 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
yummy is the main word I will use to describe this coffee frap. they just came out with other flavors. the most recent I tried was the Mexican mocha. as for these classic ones I would say the mocha is my favorite.
Paige V.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
These are even better than the vanilla ones. Both kinds are too sweet for me for like everyday, so I like to grab one when I'm in the Target line & am out, running errands. It feels like you're treating yourself!
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ
I Love how this drink tastes but it has a few negatives for me. #1 being the sugar. It has soo much sugar, therefore I only drink these sparingly. They taste really great though jus wish they had a bit less sugar
Nazjhae C.
Nazjhae C.
"I am addicted to this drink. I love the mocha flavor. I will recommend that you try it. Very affordable and tasty"
"I just purchased a bunch of these! The coffee is my favorite also the mocha and Carmel flavor!"
Casey K.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
Wasn't in love with these as I thought I would be maybe I just need to try a different flavor! But I love the packaging and how much you get for the price! Over all I was satisfied but just didn't like the taste!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Mcallen, TX
Jan. 8, 2017, 7:20 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
You want a coffee to go this is the one a lilttle pricey but it worth it and you can get it anywhere even at a corner store good value when you need a boost and you don't have to wait in the long Starbucks line.
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL

I'm not a fan of starbucks frappuccino but this is really good. It is the best I can keep it in my wallet and take it wherever . It also has a very nice bottle that I can recycle and use it on another occasion !
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?