BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert

I'm not a fan of starbucks frappuccino but this is really good. It is the best I can keep it in my wallet and take it wherever . It also has a very nice bottle that I can recycle and use it on another occasion !
Bri F.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with Starbucks Coffee Drinks. They are definitely affordable. I get them at King Soopers for great prices! It does meet my expectations completely! I would buy it again of course!! They are great!
claudia l.
claudia l.
Love these! I love to grab one on my way out when I know i have a long drive, i just stop by a gas station and grab a cold one. They taste super yummy and it's cheaper and faster than making the starbucks line.
Rosana M.
Rosana M.
I'm sorry, but I write in Spanish.

No lo he probado pero como toda persona que vive fuera de algún país con un Starbucks, quiere hacerlo y más aún cuando puede ser enviado por Courier. I need this in my life
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Foodie Expert
Perfect for on the go when you are in a rush and don't have time to stop at an actual Starbucks. A bit pricey but they taste sooooo good. I would recommend a plastic bottle though the glass is a bit heavy.
Brigitte R.
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl
Omg best coffee ever ! I love the mocha flavor and you can literally buy it anywhere from the gas station to bj's. I love buying it at bj's cause it comes in a bigger pack and there not that expensive .
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
These taste delicious! The Mocha is my favorite but they are all great. It doesn't have a strong coffee taste and has more of a milk consistency. Super awesome to have in the fridge to grab on the go.
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Hawthorne, CA
Favorite drink ever!!! I would bathe in this!! You can pretty much get this anywhere. It is BEST chilled!<3 I'm not sure how to make this drink at Starbucks but I'm going to look that up right now lol
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Jasper, AL
Love the availability of having Starbucks coffee when there isn't a Starbucks near by. The flavor is amazing and it always tastes fresh. Definitely meets Starbucks expectations. Best bottled coffee.
Hailee S.
Hailee S.
Fargo, ND
I drink these every morning. I like just regular coffee too. but I cant go a day without one of these. They get you the amount of caffine you need to make it through the day, and they taste amazing.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?