BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Julianne P.
Foodie Expert
This is definately my go to drink when I can't stop and get dunks. I love iced coffee and these frappacinos are amazing! The mocha flavor is my favorite! It isn't a dark coffee more on the light and creamy side. Will definately keep drinking these!
Amy J.
Hampstead, MD
I love drinking this stuff! In the summer its all i drink! Its so nice and refreshing and still gives me my coffee fix without being too hot! Its great on a hot day!
Chris B.
Foodie Expert
I don't know how I would start the day without it! It tastes purely amazing! Makes you feel wonderful and boosts my energy, I feel so refreshed when I drink these! Always have to have them!
Erica B.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite Starbucks drink. It has just enough caffeine to wake me up and it doesn't taste too much like coffee and sometimes that's a good thing.
Priscilla F.
As a coffee lover, when I'm on the go they are my first choice to grab. They are amazing in taste and it's the best out of all the other coffees out there to me .
layken k.
Starbucks coffee is my absolute favorite coffee. When I'm on the go or on a road trip I always have to stop at a convenience store and get one of these on the go frappes. they are just so good and Im honestly addicted.
Crystal R.
Foodie Expert
The only thing "Coffee" I will drink. It taste so yummy and the coffee is very light yet it keeps me up a little bit to do my studies which is exactly what I want. I can't get enough!
Angela S.
Youngstown, OH
Foodie Expert
I could chug these... and do. Love the creamy taste. Mocha isn't favorite. I don't limit over ice gets too watery. But I put an already cold one freezer for about half an hour, just to give it a nice chill.
Brandi B.
I love these to go star bucks cold coffees!!! If I would let myself I would drink one every day!!! They are rich and creamy, great flavors and come in 2 sizes!!!
johni h.
Foodie Expert
These are good. A pack of them is cheaper than buying them single if you drink these alot. I personally prefer the real coffee drinks from Starbucks but these do taste good and are perfect for when you need coffee fast!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?