Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO

I purchase this mostly at Costco in the 15 count cases when they are on sale. I am so addicted to this delicious treat. I just wish I did not have to carry so many bottles to the recycling center due to my addiction to them.
My favorite is the Mocha.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
West Fargo, ND

Nothing like you would get actually at Starbucks, there's actually no caffeine I believe either. ( I've never received any caffeine benefits from these ) Which isn't a huge deal but can be recovering to some if that's your looking for In the morning.
Meg D.
Meg D.

I love these! they aren't too sweet. I always have a headache so the best part about these is the caffeine helps me a ton. by the time I'm done drinking one my headache is gone! I always have these in my fridge not only delicious but helpful as well!
Nevaeh D.
Nevaeh D.
HANFORD, California

I absolutely love these. Being starbucks isa little pricey for me to enjoy on a daily basis. I tend to buy these and have them on the go. They taste excellent. Inexpensive great quality and worth the money. With a few different flavors to choose from
Haley C.
Haley C.
Anderson, IN

Great Coffee! I love the flavor and the mocha is the best. This is also a great value for the price! You can easily spend 3 dollars for one single drink at a gas station. I usually purchase these from Walmart and I can get an even bigger discount.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

These are yummy and great for when I need a boost when studying or running errands, but they have a higher sugar and calorie count than I would like. These are good for a treat and I'll probably buy them again, but I wouldn't drink them every day.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

I love them as a treat thy are very addictive Starbucks is the best coffee products this four pack makes them usely around a dollar a bottle so I thinks a great value yes I would recommend everyone who enjoys coffee to try this over ice or chilled
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca

I'm completely addicted to these. They taste amazing and I love iced coffee, plus they're so convenient and I love a good mocha. They other flavors taste great as well, but I love chocolate. It's my go to morning coffee when I'm on my way to work.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA

I love all things Starbucks and frappuccinos. I also love mocha, so this is the best combinaton of all. I am basically addicted. It doesn't even compare with others. It's just better in general. I would buy this again in the very very near future!
Asha R.
Asha R.
W Sacramento, CA

These are great for fast on the go coffee. If you just want the taste of coffee not looking for a big caffeine boost then these are the items for you! They taste best cold and make sure to shake them up and you will love every last drop of them.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now