BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Shaniqua S.
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee so much. if I'm
not going to Starbucks to get my coffee, I'm bringing my own. It's my little treat when I want something sweet and that boost when I need a little energy.
Brigitte M.
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
Foodie Expert
If you're willing to waste calories on something that is not worth wasting calories on, get you one of these. My advice is to pour over ice. Making it extra cold will help with the guilt.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Foodie Expert
Its just the right about of coffee that I need. They taste very different from the fraps you would buy from your barista though. Still -- so good! I have to limit myself on buying these.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Delicious bottle of java! I buy these mocha coffee drinks and keep them handy at home for those times I can't make it to Starbucks. These are great on the go and the flavor is so yummy!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Foodie Expert
I really like the Starbucks Frappaccinos but the Mocha flavor is a little too chocolatey for my liking. they still taste rich and creamy so i would still recommend for starbucks lovers!
Nakia N.
Nakia N.
Foodie Expert
I love drinking this coffee beverage it's so good and gives you that energy that you need it's a ok priced item 1$ cheaper would probably help but the flavored and tastes can't compare
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Erie, PA
These are amazing for when a Starbucks run isn't in the plans! You can buy them almost anywhere: even gas stations and they come in cute four packs because who wants to buy just one!
leslie r.
leslie r.
Titusville, FL
Such a great beverage I'm already obsessed to say the least with Starbucks so a handy easy to toss in the cooler beverage and take to the beach is heaven !! And they are so yummy!!!
Dejah M.
Dejah M.
Detroit, MI
I can't live with out coffee its must have. And Starbucks started it all for me I love there drinks their so good and help my energy . I feel so much happier when drinking my coffee
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Love these drinks! They are creamy and taste just like mocha coffee. They also stay pretty cold in those bottles, which is a bonus when you are a super slow drinker like myself :-)
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?