BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
These are great I love that they are a perfect mix of coffee and mocha. I even get them in Starbucks with a cup of ice when I don't want them to make my ice coffee because it can be too much mocha syrup for me.
Joscelyn B.
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
This are great for a once in a while drink but their not addicting like some coffees which may be good for some but I like my addicting cappuccinos! Lol
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
These are delicious, a little high in sugar for me so I don't get them too often, but for an early road trip, then yes.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
These are good if I'm in a pinch and need something quick for on the go and don't have time to brew something. They are tasty, but a bit sugary and expensive.
Yarlin A.
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Starbucks is just my best coffee place for sure , but this to go things are not for me the taste is obviously not that good and fresh
Marisa J.
Marisa J.
Chicago , IL
This cold coffee drink is amazing with flavor and a perfect cold drink for coffee lovers in which I am. The only thing is I wish they had more flavors but its still my favorite coffee drink and brand.
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
I'm not a big coffee drinker but I have to make an exception for starbucks mocha coffee because it taste so good.
Melinda L.
Melinda L.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I must say I always start my morning with this star bucks mocha. I can't start a work day without it.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV
I love these for on the go, or just for a little pick me up mid afternoon. They're fantastic at room temp, but even better ice cold! The Vanilla flavor one is really good, too!
Brittni R.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Foodie Expert
As someone who isn't big on coffee, these are awesome! They're quick and easy to take with you in the morning. They are very sweet, which I like, so that is something to consider depending on how you like your coffee!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?