BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Melanie L.
Lynwood, CA
My favorite go to coffee,it taste amazing and it keeps me awake and energized through out the whole day!
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I am addicted to these. They are best cold and have a lots of sugar in them but they are very addicting.
Elezcia S.
These are great its like the perfect serving size of coffee, and having it in a glass bottle is more fun
Melinda L.
Bronx, NY
I must say I always start my morning with this star bucks mocha. I can't start a work day without it.
Erica P.
Of all the pre-bottled Starbucks drinks, this one if my favorite. Really flavorful, sweet, and creamy.
Jackie M.
I really like this one a lot. It tastes really good and unfortunately doesn't last too long around me.
LeAnn M.
Caldwell, OH
Definitely a must have for any one on the go. It's the perfect amount I need for a caffeine pick me up.
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
Great to grab on the go but not a huge fan. Only bought a few times. Don't think I would try it again.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Yummy and great for a grab it and go pick me up. Not as good as one from the store, but very convenient
anzhelika s.
Brooklyn, NY
Can i say yummmy!!! Delicious for anytime of the day to drink when you want a little boost in your step.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?