BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Khyati S.
I have been drinking these for the longest time and I always end up going back to them. These taste great when they are cold and they don't taste too bitter or too sweet.
Carla A.
Eureka, MO
These are so addicting. They taste great. It's like adult chocolate milk. Lol. Delicious!............
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
These can tend to be a bit pricey but whenever I want to treat myself I'll pick up some of these. Just as good as getting a Starbucks drink in the actual coffee shop!
Amber G.
Lawton, OK
These are a very good sweet tooth treat! Great for when your shopping your thirsty and have a sweet tooth at the same time. I'm very bad about grabbing them often. Yet they are so good.
Marie K.
I do like them but a lot of my friends find them too sweet. There are lots of flavors to satisfy any taste. Great on the go when you do not wanna stay in line at Starbucks. You can grab them in pacs at Cosco which will significantly save you some $$$ if you cannot live a day without this type of coffee drinks. I would not expect a huge boost of energy from these though!
Dawn B.
Spanaway, WA
These are perfect grab and go sized coffees....i put mine in freezer in morning....then jump in shower, do my make up, hair, get dressed....then i grab my iced coffee and out the door i go....saves me money at a coffee stand. The flavors are awesome too.....wish they would make a pumpkin spice around holiday time.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Love the taste! Nice for when you're in class and don't want to drink pop. Gives you a lot of energy and it's easy to find.
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
Both my husband and I love these. We always have them on hand for when we are craving a coffee treat, but don't feel like going out to get one. Sometimes I will blend it with ice or frozen coffee ice cubes for a refreshing icy beverage!
Lindsey B.
Love the Starbucks to go versions, they taste exactly like Starbuckss for a fraction of the price!
micaela s.
So you could say I'm a bit of a "white girl" when it comes to Starbucks haha. I love it so much!!! But when I can't find the time to go to Starbucks I can jus pick this up at Walmart and enjoy it the same. The taste is bliss at its finest
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?