Add a Photo

#2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (20)
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.
So so good! These are wonderful to quickly pick up at the store when a Starbucks isn't near by. They taste nearly as good as the real thing at the cafe!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Oct. 11, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Just absolutely yummy!! If you have never tried it, you really don't know what your missing! Refreshing and soo chocolate tasting! Pure heaven!
Lily B.
Lily B.
Oct. 11, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
These are amazing. If you haven't ever tried them you are missing out on so much. The flavor is great and the bottles are really cute to make stuff out of! But definitely very good. Especially when there isn't a Starbucks around.
Ashleigh  W.
Ashleigh W.
Fitchburg, MA
Oct. 11, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I tried this it taste nothing like what I can get at Starbucks. When i drink this it kind of smells and i felt as if i was drinking something that is old. It aslo has white pieces floting in it and i can not taste the mocha what so ever.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Oct. 11, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I love these! They are great for on the run when you need a coffee pick me up! I love having one to sip on at my desk!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Salem, OR
Oct. 17, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
These are my favorite go to coffee drink, for mornings when there's no time to stop for coffee. They taste great! I love the mocha chocolate taste. Easy to pack in lunches also for afternoon pick me up!! Just right combo of flavor and taste of Starbucks coffee.
Yara I.
Yara I.
Oct. 19, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Favorite go to drink if I need to grab something really quickly or if I'm just in the mood for it. I prefer it cold the mocha, just tastes better in my opinion. I'm always buying it. It's great.
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Oct. 20, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
This is much more sweet than regular starbucks coffee but i love it. It's nothing like getting a starbucks coffee at statbucks but it's delicious if you add a bit of ice on a cup and pore some of thia coffee in which is what i do.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Kansas City , KS
Oct. 21, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Best taste ever when kept very cold. Perfect for on the go or for a relaxing night. The price for these is great for what you get I love these more than other cold coffee drinks that are sold in stores. I recommend these to coffee lovers especially Mocha ❤️
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Oct. 24, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I am not a fan of Starbucks coffee, but these frappuccinos are bomb.com. They give you a little kick of energy and they taste amazing. These are really good if you're on the go in the morning and don't have time to stop for coffee.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?