BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
North Canton, OH
They're yummy and easy to take on the go. Mocha is my favorite by far! We get these all the time
Lynda M.
Lynda M.
These are very good but don't expect them to taste like coffee from Starbucks itself. They go down smooth though and have very little caffeine so you can drink a couple of them without getting jittery or sick. My personal favorite is the vanilla or caramel if I can find it.
Nikole A.
Nikole A.
Elk River, MN
Very tasty but way too expensive for the amount you get, it looks like a larger amount than you actually get.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
Oh man, I can;t even buy these because of how much I love them. Hahaha! Definitely ever buy them for a caffeine kick, they are more a sweet treat for me! And they are wonderful!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA
These drinks are my favorite for on the go! I bring them to class in the mornings and they're perfect! My favorite flavor is the Vanilla! They're nice and smooth and taste like heaven!
michelle l.
michelle l.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have to say that even though I am a starbucks fan, this just doesn't really do anything for me. My drink of choice is mocha, so figuring this would taste similar I purchased it and was disappointed. The flavor is just off!
Nelsy R.
Nelsy R.
Absolutely love these! The only thing I hate is the lid, if you don't screw it on right it will spill all over you. Other than that it's the perfect amount of sweet!
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I love Starbucks Frappuccinos they're delicious I'm addicted to the vanilla flavor. I usually put them in the freezer for a little bit in the summer to get them ice cold.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
Not the lowest in calories but the best gas station or store bought cold coffee! And they sell it everywhere!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
These are so good! I don't feel like they're that powerful when compared to a cup of coffee. But they taste great and are perfect for those who don't necessarily enjoy a strong coffee taste. Plus they're sold almost everywhere, so they're easy to find!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?