Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Angel C.
Angel C.

This is a good drink if you need an afternoon pick me up but I don't think it is a good replica of the actual Starbucks drink!
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Portsmouth, OH

This is one of my favorite cold coffee drinks. I like to use this to make frozen coffee drinks also. The price isn't bad either
Kenzie D.
Kenzie D.
Mc Farland, WI

I love these for when I'm running to class but don't have time to stop for coffee. I try to keep some in my dorm at all times!
Toni J.
Toni J.

I love these ! they taste soo good and is usually what i drink every morning when i get to work ! helps give me a little boost
Kourt M.
Kourt M.

When I can't get to Starbucks, these are great. I definitely prefer going to Starbucks though and getting a nice blended frap.
Timothy V.
Timothy V.
Jacksonville, AL

This is a very good way to get your Starbucks craving taken care of when you aren't close to a Starbucks. They are DELICIOUS!
Mary R.
Mary R.

I love me some Mocha Starbucks, my favorite. I like buying these when I'm in a hurry, just grab one and go. Taste so yummy.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Means, KY

LOVE these!! Could drink these all day long.. lol. I like drinking one when I'm feeling run down and need a quick pick me up.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Monroe, LA

I love starbucks coffee. This is close to what you get at starbucks without having to go. Perfect for an on the go coffee.
Merissa M.
Merissa M.
Santa Clarita, CA

It's pretty good drink especially in the summer when you want something cool and sweet. little on the pricey side I think.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now