Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (19)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I love these!! I honestly drink one of these a day! I am still looking for a great recipe to make my own, but nothing beats Starbucks!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Stockton, CA

I really like this mocha flavor it needs more coffee in it lol. It is great over ice and taste great.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.

I love these! I drink them all the time. My favorite is the vanilla. I can drink them room temp or over ice. I like them as a mid-day snack also,
LeAnn M.
LeAnn M.
Caldwell, OH

Definitely a must have for any one on the go. It's the perfect amount I need for a caffeine pick me up.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.

I drink these all the time, and never get tired of them. The flavor always hits the spot, and I find myself always craving it more and more. Great coffee drink for the coffee lovers out there!
Jacky S.
Jacky S.

This is a delicious option for on the go coffee, it taste awesome. I love do drink it cold but you can also warm it.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca

I love these we buy them often they usually help me get through a very busy and long day, quality is always great
Beth S.
Beth S.
North Canton, OH

This is the perfect product if you don't have access to a coffee maker. It's great for on the go and can be found in most grocery stores or gas stations. It's also delicious as an ice cream float!
Meghan L.
Meghan L.

Absolutely perfect!
This is by far my favorite quick to grab drink in the morning. It gives me the get up and go I need to start my day and it keeps me going for hours following!
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL

I love Starbucks Frappuccinos they're delicious I'm addicted to the vanilla flavor. I usually put them in the freezer for a little bit in the summer to get them ice cold.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now