BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jena P.
Hull , MA
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious. However; they are calorie packed and not a great source of caffeine. Definitely not a coffee replacement
Meg D.
I love these! they aren't too sweet. I always have a headache so the best part about these is the caffeine helps me a ton. by the time I'm done drinking one my headache is gone! I always have these in my fridge not only delicious but helpful as well!
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Foodie Expert
We travel a lot and can't always find a coffee shop open/accessible depending on our routes and schedules. That is when these drinks come in, as we can pop them in the cooler and take them out as needed. A little pricey unless you find them on sale, at which point they are much more affordable than drinking coffee right at Starbucks. However, when a lot of this country doesn't have a Starbucks let alone any coffee shop (or anything much more than cows and corn) having some of these mocha drinks in the cooler is heaven on the back roads and at campsites.
Syeda M.
Dublin, OH
Foodie Expert
I bought this from a dollar general near my library where I go to study for my exam, one morning I skipped on coffee so middle of the day I was craving for my caffeine dose , there is no coffee shop nearby so I ended up buying this , it was pretty much costly for its size but I gave benefit as its Starbucks, I shook it as directed , when I drank it , the smell was so strong, it was such a strong aroma and so bad after taste, the overpowering fragrance made me nauseous, it smells like perfume oil
Rachel C.
Absolute favorite flavor of frappuccinos. Delicious and ready to drink. Easy to find.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I'm a devote fan of Starbucks. I used to get their Frappuccino's when I was a lot younger and ventured into the more stronger/ bolder drinks. I tried this for the first time today.The taste is good, but way too sugary. After looking at how much sugar is put into each bottle (47 grams(12 tsp)), I won't be touching this stuff again.
Catherine M.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
So delicious, a lot of calories, but when I'm craving a icy coffee this one is always my first choice.
Candace S.
Belle, WV
Foodie Expert
I love these in all flavors! So delicious! Not too sweet! It's just the perfect blend for me!
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of their from frappuccino! If they can bottle this with soy milk I'd buy this all the time!
Renee W.
Foodie Expert
I was never much of a coffee drinker and not a cappuccino drinker at all, but these are amazing! I have tried other brands of coffee drinks and they don't even come close to how good the Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drinks are!! I highly recommend them any time that you are in need of a little extra boost.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?