BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rochester, MN
I love these for on the go. They are easy to drink and delicious. I just wish they were a little more affordable, they are on the pricier side.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Manchester, CT
I found Gingerbread flavors frappachinos at Sams Club. They are simply delish! All the great goodness of starbucks but convienetly located in my fridge.
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Burlington, NC
These drinks are pretty good! Especially when you are at a store and grab one on the go. I love the taste and it always satisfies me if I want something that taste like coffee.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Fort Worth, TX
Such a great product I like it in the summer when I want good coffee flavor but more of a milk it's cool and refreshing:)
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy the caramel kind :) however it often leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. You have to make sure it never gets warm or it tastes awful
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
They're yummy and easy to take on the go. Mocha is my favorite by far! We get these all the time
Lynda M.
Lynda M.
These are very good but don't expect them to taste like coffee from Starbucks itself. They go down smooth though and have very little caffeine so you can drink a couple of them without getting jittery or sick. My personal favorite is the vanilla or caramel if I can find it.
Nikole A.
Nikole A.
Elk River, MN
Very tasty but way too expensive for the amount you get, it looks like a larger amount than you actually get.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
Oh man, I can;t even buy these because of how much I love them. Hahaha! Definitely ever buy them for a caffeine kick, they are more a sweet treat for me! And they are wonderful!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA
These drinks are my favorite for on the go! I bring them to class in the mornings and they're perfect! My favorite flavor is the Vanilla! They're nice and smooth and taste like heaven!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?