Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Maryville, TN

Love these for a quick coffee taste if I'm not near a Starbucks love it over ice mmmmmmmmmmmm over all just great for on the go
Georgia M.
Georgia M.

Love love love this. Probably my favorite on-the-go coffee. I like to drink it before i study or on breaks gives so much energy
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL

These are extremely good when you don't have the actual time to run to Starbucks, but i definitely like the caramel ones better!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Love these! They are great when you're on the go and don't have time to make or buy coffee,, not to mention they are delicious!
Mariia V.
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca

Easy for when you have no time to go by Starbucks ! Lol but they are really good and taste the same as if you would to buy one
Angel C.
Angel C.

This is a good drink if you need an afternoon pick me up but I don't think it is a good replica of the actual Starbucks drink!
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Portsmouth, OH

This is one of my favorite cold coffee drinks. I like to use this to make frozen coffee drinks also. The price isn't bad either
Kenzie D.
Kenzie D.
Mc Farland, WI

I love these for when I'm running to class but don't have time to stop for coffee. I try to keep some in my dorm at all times!
Toni J.
Toni J.

I love these ! they taste soo good and is usually what i drink every morning when i get to work ! helps give me a little boost
Kourt M.
Kourt M.

When I can't get to Starbucks, these are great. I definitely prefer going to Starbucks though and getting a nice blended frap.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now