BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Kayla J.
Picayune
These are by far my favorite!! Anytime I want coffee and I'm not near a Starbucks I grab these. Sooo good!
viviana G.
I love mocha frappucino. i became addicted to this drink that my boyfriend didn't let me buy them no more.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I like these. They're not as great as getting them fresh from Starbucks but they are great for on the go.
Mariah P.
Cincinnati, OH
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Decently priced and great for on the go coffee drinking, aside from the carmel this is my number 2 choice.
Claire W.
Mesa, AZ
These are great for on the go. The only thing that I think is a little weird is the after taste it leaves.
W S.
I really love these frappuccino mocha, this is my favorite flavor , its the only drink I buy at Starbucks
Rebecca B.
I'm so obsessed with coffee and this is some AMAZING coffee!! I hate when I finish it and just want more!
Melissa W.
This is probably my favorite store-bought Frapp!! I really love mocha. Makes a long day not seem so long.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I am addicted to these. They are best cold and have a lots of sugar in them but they are very addicting.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?