Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Shanice C.
Shanice C.

This is a great go-to-work drink. Especially in the mornings. I love the taste, on work days off I add a little vodka, I may be the only one that does that but it's a kick to me ❤️
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.

Yummy! This are my fuel on mornings as I head to school to conquer fourth graders and their learning! My students even ask "Where is your Starbucks?" if I don't have one that day! They taste delicious and are sooooo yummy! I love cold coffee. Would definitely recommend!
Anne T.
Anne T.

These can be kind of pricey, but if you want good-tasting coffee at home and you're tired of coffee you make on your own, this is a wonderful go-to. It tastes great, and it's easy to grab and go. The only real drawback is that it is pretty sugary, but overall, it's still a great product.
Adrie M.
Adrie M.

These are probably my least favorite of all Starbucks products and my least favorite flavor of these period. It tastes kinda weird and leaves a nasty after taste! Maybe the coffee is too strong for my liking or something! It's weird.
Zakkiyya G.
Zakkiyya G.

These are the best store bougjt cold coffees there are. The flavor is savoring and they give an instabt ebergy boost! They taste just like starbucks lattes. They are not that expensive and they help you save alot of money throughout the week. Instead of buying coffee you can judt grab it out your fridge!
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS

Oh my I love this so much..as in everytime I drink this it complets my day..your # 1 in my heart Starbucks
Luisa B.
Luisa B.
Siloam Springs, AR

Let's just start here I can't say enough I'm obsessed for starters. I go to Starbuck Alost everyday and when I don't ri just go on a monthly shopping trip to Sam's club and get them in bulk. I love them the are expensive for a drink but there just so good. Am I right?
I Starbucks and I probably always will.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO

I absolutely love the taste of this drink, however if you read on the label, you'll find that a regular energy drink such as the Monster ones are healthier than drinking this. If they could make the drink healthier, then I think they would sell a lot better. I know I would purchase them more often if they were healthier.
johni h.
johni h.

These are good. A pack of them is cheaper than buying them single if you drink these alot. I personally prefer the real coffee drinks from Starbucks but these do taste good and are perfect for when you need coffee fast!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love fraps, these are the easiest way to drink iced coffee. It is very hard to make a good iced coffee at home and this is an awesome alternative if want a ready-to-drink cold coffee product.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?