Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ

I like the taste it doesn't straight taste like coffee which its a good thing.
angie h.
angie h.
blaine, MN

These are one i will pick up if i stop in a gas station. They are sweet and nice on a hot day.
kaity l.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA

Love these! Such a great taste and I don't have to run to Starbucks to get one. Also very inexpensive.
Jahaira B.
Jahaira B.
E Stroudsburg, PA

I drink it quiet often. It is my go to iced coffee. I do not have a starbucks near by. So this has to do. I love the flavor. I wish it came in bigger bottles.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Prosperity, PA

Ever need a quick coffee drink in the morning? I know I do. I turn to these all the time. I am a college student and don't have time to spend making coffee, so this is my outlet. They are very good and very addicting
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

These are very tasty and rich with flavor. They definitely taste like something you would get from a Starbucks. They are a tad pricey, but when they're on sale I can't pass them up.
Jaime C.
Jaime C.

Love Starbucks Fraps great for on the go mornings and road trips! Just enough coffee flavor and chocolate
Faith C.
Faith C.
Aransas Pass, TX

Do you ever wish you lived by a Starbucks?? Are you ever just dying to get a Starbucks coffee but its all the way in another town, or theres too much traffic for you to handle?? Do you ever just want it, but you're already late to work and you don't have time to stop by a coffee shop? Well, now you can just go to a local grocery store/convenient store, and grab an ice cold coffee! This tastes just like the coffee made at Starbucks. its in a cute glass bottle too. Keep this away from children though. you wouldn't want to risk the chance of them getting hurt, or cutting themselves
Melony L.
Melony L.
Owasso, OK

Love these little bottles of iced coffee. I have to pace myself on these and remember they are a treat or I could drink them all in one night
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

I'm not a coffe-addict, but it seems I soon will be if I drink the Starbucks Mocha Frap as much as I want to. I really like these; they're the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee for me. However, I have a bit of a sweet tooth and can say they are around the sweetness equivalent of a double double or French Vanilla coffee. They're great for grabbing on the go, but don't have a lot of coffee in them. Fraps generally don't have a ton of coffee in them, though they all have some. Price is a little much, though.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now