BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lindsey B.
Carlsbad, NM
This is what I look forward to every weekend. I love it. Mixing together both my favorites, chocolate and coffee! What more can I ask for? O wait did I mention, I love cold coffee as well!
Seems this has it all. Yummy!
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Foodie Expert
Love the taste! Nice for when you're in class and don't want to drink pop. Gives you a lot of energy and it's easy to find.
Audrey B.
I drink these all the time, and never get tired of them. The flavor always hits the spot, and I find myself always craving it more and more. Great coffee drink for the coffee lovers out there!
Dawn B.
Spanaway, WA
Foodie Expert
These are perfect grab and go sized coffees....i put mine in freezer in morning....then jump in shower, do my make up, hair, get dressed....then i grab my iced coffee and out the door i go....saves me money at a coffee stand. The flavors are awesome too.....wish they would make a pumpkin spice around holiday time.
Marie K.
Foodie Expert
I do like them but a lot of my friends find them too sweet. There are lots of flavors to satisfy any taste. Great on the go when you do not wanna stay in line at Starbucks. You can grab them in pacs at Cosco which will significantly save you some $$$ if you cannot live a day without this type of coffee drinks. I would not expect a huge boost of energy from these though!
Amber G.
Lawton, OK
These are a very good sweet tooth treat! Great for when your shopping your thirsty and have a sweet tooth at the same time. I'm very bad about grabbing them often. Yet they are so good.
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
These can tend to be a bit pricey but whenever I want to treat myself I'll pick up some of these. Just as good as getting a Starbucks drink in the actual coffee shop!
Thao D.
Rosharon, TX
Convenient and taste great!! Love them cold! Always helps and flavor's awesome! Never can have enough
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
Foodie Expert
These are amazing and i am in love! Super quick and easy. Im not a huge fan of hot coffee so these hit the spot for me! Theyre cute packaging too
Carla A.
Eureka, MO
These are so addicting. They taste great. It's like adult chocolate milk. Lol. Delicious!............
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?