Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Lapeer, MI

I love the flavor of these, especially when they're served chilled. My favorite is peppermint mocha. Although, I do prefer hot black coffee over iced sweet coffee, so I don't drink these all of the time.
Janet D.
Janet D.

This is awesome fir those days when you just don't have time to brew coffee you just grab and go. Not to mention they taste delicious cold
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

These are delicious, perfect additions to a light lunch. Thick and creamy, not as good as the actual frappiccinos in store but close enough. A little expensive but affordable when you take into account the money you save when you buy in store vs grocery store.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Atlanta, GA

When I tried bottle coffee for the first time, I found it more addicting than regular coffee. Now I see why Starbucks is popular.
mallorie c.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN

As a Starbucks addict, I love to keep a few of these drinks in the fridge-- just as a pick me up on those mornings I can't make it to the shop. They taste great, and they're reasonably priced for a 4 pack.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA

Love the Starbucks frap. I prefer the caramel flavor ones. But this is my second fav.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Muncie, IN

Obsessed with these! Provides great energy with no crash later in the day. Tastes great, just like actual Starbucks!
Ema I.
Ema I.

I like getting hot mochas from Starbucks, but I also like these as a pick-me-up throughout the day. Love the variety of flavors too! These are good to have at home for those days when you're in a rush and just need to grab one and go
Amy W.
Amy W.
Temecula, CA

I love these and drink them everyday! They are so smooth and delicious! Just enough caffeine to get you through the rest of the day! Good price for 4 drinks!
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD

This is my favorite starbucks drink to grab for lunch or breakfast. It's light enough to go with anything and you can actually taste the flavor it's supposed to be. It's not too sweet though which I like.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now