BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
F d.
F d.
I love these things....i seriously need to look on Pinterest how to do the cheap version!! if i had my wallet and way id be drinking every day
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I love the mocha flavor ones! They don't necessarily have the caffeine strength as a regular cup of joe, but they are delicious to enjoy just for taste.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I like these. They're not as great as getting them fresh from Starbucks but they are great for on the go.
Chandra R.
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR
Foodie Expert
I love the Mocha and also the Vanilla. I like to purchase these as I live about 40 minutes from a Starbucks so I can get my fix. :) I love the taste and the bottles are great for crafts! Multi-purpose!
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
This is my favorite starbucks drink to grab for lunch or breakfast. It's light enough to go with anything and you can actually taste the flavor it's supposed to be. It's not too sweet though which I like.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Temecula, CA
I love these and drink them everyday! They are so smooth and delicious! Just enough caffeine to get you through the rest of the day! Good price for 4 drinks!
Ema I.
Ema I.
I like getting hot mochas from Starbucks, but I also like these as a pick-me-up throughout the day. Love the variety of flavors too! These are good to have at home for those days when you're in a rush and just need to grab one and go
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Muncie, IN
Obsessed with these! Provides great energy with no crash later in the day. Tastes great, just like actual Starbucks!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
Foodie Expert
Love the Starbucks frap. I prefer the caramel flavor ones. But this is my second fav.
mallorie c.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
As a Starbucks addict, I love to keep a few of these drinks in the fridge-- just as a pick me up on those mornings I can't make it to the shop. They taste great, and they're reasonably priced for a 4 pack.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?