BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Courtney C.
Wadsworth, OH
I wish these were a little better for you. I love them and could drink them all day. Just wish less calories.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love these! I just wish the calories and sugars level in them was less! Plus a non dairy one would be nice!
Lea W.
Clear Creek, WV
Omg.. Can you Say yummy in a bottle. Love the creamy smooth coffee taste. Just perfect, can't drink just one.
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Decently priced and great for on the go coffee drinking, aside from the carmel this is my number 2 choice.
Abril P.
Griffin, GA
I loveee starbucks frappuccino drinks! I have to get one every time i see one.. My fav is the mocha flavor
Mariah P.
Cincinnati, OH
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
I love these kind of drinks . I tend to reach out for these kind of morning drinks when I need the energy!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Oh my I love this so much..as in everytime I drink this it complets my day..your # 1 in my heart Starbucks
Nikita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this! Starbucks all day, all the time! Love waking up and having starbucks right away from my fridge!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I like these. They're not as great as getting them fresh from Starbucks but they are great for on the go.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?