Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Erika P.
Erika P.
These are literally my weakness!! I love these so much! And the little glass bottle can be repurposed as well!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Foodie Expert
Its ok, the first few sips are good but then I find that it just gets too sweet. Its kind of pricey for the small size but I do like the glass bottle and the shape of it, I always save them and reuse for water bottles
Kaci F.
Kaci F.
These drinks are my favorite. I love how I want go to a convenient store and get one whenever I'm feeling in the mood for coffee, plus I love Starbucks so it helps out also. I love mocha flavored anything.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Elkhart Lake, WI
I love these! They have the perfect coffee/chocolatey taste and just enough caffeine so your not jittery but you still get through the day. Compaired to what you would pay in starbucks for all 4 this is a good deal too!
Michele H.
Michele H.
Clayton, NC
OMG. These are so good. I buy them as a special treat for myself. Expensive but worth it.
Allegra R.
Allegra R.
Instant go-to drink when I know I won't have time to brew coffee in the morning. It tastes great, fills my tummy (though I imagine it could feel too 'heavy' for some) and gives me the burst of energy I need to get going when I'm truly short on time. It's a 'treat' item I only buy occasionally due to the cost, but it's well worth it when I do.
Paige Y.
Paige Y.
Dighton, MA
These are so yummy! I usually try to find the caramel one but its so hard to find because its very popular. I tend to get the mocha one when I'm craving something chocolaty. I love putting this in a blender with some ice.
Tricia F.
Tricia F.
Love the Starbucks bottled coffee drinks. Although the taste is a little different from the store drinks, they are still delicious.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Exeter, RI
I love this coffee. Always gives me that boost I need any time during the day. I have a few packs in my fridge right now.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the flavor, and the little boost of caffeine doesn't hurt! They are a little in the expensive side, but it beats driving all the way to Starbucks only to have them mess up your order anyway!!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?