BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Atlanta, GA
When I tried bottle coffee for the first time, I found it more addicting than regular coffee. Now I see why Starbucks is popular.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
These are delicious, perfect additions to a light lunch. Thick and creamy, not as good as the actual frappiccinos in store but close enough. A little expensive but affordable when you take into account the money you save when you buy in store vs grocery store.
Janet D.
Janet D.
Chicago , IL
This is awesome fir those days when you just don't have time to brew coffee you just grab and go. Not to mention they taste delicious cold
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Lapeer, MI
I love the flavor of these, especially when they're served chilled. My favorite is peppermint mocha. Although, I do prefer hot black coffee over iced sweet coffee, so I don't drink these all of the time.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Haleyville, AL
Very good ice coffee! Fast and easy to grab and go! They have a great taste too!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Great for an already prepared, ready to go coffee. You can get good deals on these at CVS and Target pretty often. (With coupons). Very yummy. Mocha is my favorite. High in calories, but it's okay to splurge. 👌
Mary G.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
I love these! And I love how easy it is to find them.. at 711 or any other local store. The mocha flavor is good, and it isn't overpowering.
Emily l.
Emily l.
I love these drinks!! They're so cool, sweet, refreshing, and help get my day started!
Angelia R.
Angelia R.
Grove City, OH
If you cannot get to the actual Starbucks these are a perfect substitute! Sooo good and fairly priced.
Tanja M.
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
These are super yummy. Love that you can buy them in bulk at cosco! We drink these alllll the time! The chocolate rasberry is my favorite but SO hard to find!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?