Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Kelsie P.
Kelsie P.

I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but these have me addicted. They are so good and I find myself craving them.
Alfredo A.
Alfredo A.
Spanaway, WA

Tastes alright but at the same time its overly sweet. and if feel kinda wasteful when i drink em cause the glass bottles
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Linden, MI

I love these drinks and the fact that you can use the glass containers for craft projects! The glass seems to keep it colder longer too!!
Merissa M.
Merissa M.
Santa Clarita, CA

It's pretty good drink especially in the summer when you want something cool and sweet. little on the pricey side I think.
Oriana N.
Oriana N.

I like to brew my own coffee to make my iced lattes but these are great, they taste smooth and creamy and don't taste as sweet as the ones you would get from other coffee shops. The best part of it they are easier to pick up than having to go wait for a barista to prepare one for you.
Tanja M.
Tanja M.
Redding, CA

These are super yummy. Love that you can buy them in bulk at cosco! We drink these alllll the time! The chocolate rasberry is my favorite but SO hard to find!
Angelia R.
Angelia R.
Grove City, OH

If you cannot get to the actual Starbucks these are a perfect substitute! Sooo good and fairly priced.
Emily l.
Emily l.

I love these drinks!! They're so cool, sweet, refreshing, and help get my day started!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Glendale , Ca

I love these! And I love how easy it is to find them.. at 711 or any other local store. The mocha flavor is good, and it isn't overpowering.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH

Great for an already prepared, ready to go coffee. You can get good deals on these at CVS and Target pretty often. (With coupons). Very yummy. Mocha is my favorite. High in calories, but it's okay to splurge. 👌
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now