Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Marie S.
Marie S.
Miami, Fl

I love it! I love to freeze it, it is perfect for any time of day. Tastes very good, however, I prefer the homemade coffee. I do not think it's good to drink this every day but it is a good option when you are outside.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA

These are amazing and i am in love! Super quick and easy. Im not a huge fan of hot coffee so these hit the spot for me! Theyre cute packaging too
Phyllis w.
Phyllis w.
Kansas City, MO

Been drinking this product forever and love it. It's has a great taste and love these kind of drinks.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

i'm a huge coffee drinker and i love to grab this to take with me on the go. the taste is great. i've been buying this product for awhile now and i have nothing bad to say about it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I am not a huge coffee drinker but when I do, I love this stuff! It's very refreshing and the caffeine is great. It really did meet my expectations. It's a good deal. I would totally purchase again!!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Newark, DE

I absolutely love these especially the four pks.... Lately they have been $5 ! Great deal and love the favor!!!!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI

My favorite Starbucks drink. Able to carry around and it's better when it's chilled.
Marlesia W.
Marlesia W.

if you don't like cold coffee this is not the drink for you but i would say that it is kind of good. i'm not a cold coffee drinker but it's actually good!
Dani B.
Dani B.
Lakeville, MN

Love this drink! It's super convenient and easy when on the run. If you like cold coffee then this is the drink for you.
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO

These are a different texture than their in store fraps (not frozen but more creamy instead) and are quite sweet but good for a creamy sweet hit of caffeine when you need it!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?