Add a Photo

Alicia D.
Bullhead City, AZ
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Keep these in my refrigerator for a quick pick me up and when I don't have time for a Starbucks trip. Taste great and chocolaty. Definitely worth the price.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Rochester, MN
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Love the Mocha Frappuccino! It has got to be one of my favorite flavors. I love having iced or chilled coffee drinks on hand for when I'm on the go and need a quick pick me up with out having to brew and ice the coffee myself. This just lets me get out the door that much quicker in the morning.
Laura W.
Laura W.
ukiah, CA
Dec. 26, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Yummy and great for a grab it and go pick me up. Not as good as one from the store, but very convenient
Jade O.
Jade O.
Dec. 26, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Great for when you are in a hurry. I usually get a mocha frappuccino before work. It tastes great!!!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Dec. 26, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Such a great product! If you're like me and like frappucinos but hate the ice, you will love this. It tastes amazingly and is super sweet. I prefer this over a lot of coffee drinks, and I like that I can pick one of these up anywhere and that I don't have to wait in line to get my drink. These are also really good with booze if you're into that!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I purchase this mostly at Costco in the 15 count cases when they are on sale. I am so addicted to this delicious treat. I just wish I did not have to carry so many bottles to the recycling center due to my addiction to them.
My favorite is the Mocha.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I am not an avid coffee drinker, but I love these drinks when I need a boost in energy. It doesn't leave me with a caffeine headache and the flavor is amazing. I would absolutely recommend to others in search of a caffeine boost!!
Kori R.
Kori R.
Dec. 27, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I LOVE Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee drink. It tatstes awesome when chilled. It's better than any other item on the market. Tastes great and a great cost!
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Suttons Bay, MI
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:17 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
How can you not love a frappacino in a bottle. The coffee and creamy texture is just perfect with hints of chocolate.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Belvidere, IL
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Most of the days I drink this, it's great for just going on the bus (for kids) or when you are driving home from college. I really like having one of these packs in handy. I would absolutely buy this more and more often!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?