Add a Photo

Photos (18)
nicole p.
nicole p.
youngstown, OH

I love these. The colder they are the better. I like the coffee better than the mocha flavor. I feel that the mocha is just a tad too sweet
Angelique Z.
Angelique Z.

These are a great little treat once in a while. They're just a little pricey for me. I love starbucks, but just can't afford it very often.
Hil P.
Hil P.

These are very high in sugar and not good for you. But they are delicious and refreshing and i love that they come in small "snack" sizes!
Janet D.
Janet D.

This is awesome fir those days when you just don't have time to brew coffee you just grab and go. Not to mention they taste delicious cold
Tammy A.
Tammy A.

Yummy tastes great just don't look at the calories. Love the mocha flavor from starbucks. This is definitely my favorite flavor of coffee.
samantha e.
samantha e.
San jose, Ca

This flavor is just a little bit too sweet for me, it leaves a strange taste in the back of my mouth. They are served best when ice cold!
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO

A great summer treat over ice! I try and just savor the taste and smoothness. Hard to keep around because everyone drinks them up quickly.
Shana B.
Shana B.

Taste great over ice very refreshing I recommend buying you will love it great product. The flavor is really good not to sweet just right
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Linden, MI

I love these drinks and the fact that you can use the glass containers for craft projects! The glass seems to keep it colder longer too!!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Superior, WI

I absolutely love these they taste great there easy to find at gas stations and grocery stores and they give me the caffeine that I need
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now