BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katherine M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love these always pick them up when at walmart. Wish they had more caffeine but still great to cub the coffee cravings
Jennifer W.
This is one of my go-to coffee when I need it and I can't find a starbucks store. The flavor is awesome especially mocha! Can't get enough of these goodies
Charmaine S.
Chicago , IL
My favorite flavor out of the bunch. It's a great afternoon pick me up for those warmer days!
Toni J.
I love these ! they taste soo good and is usually what i drink every morning when i get to work ! helps give me a little boost
Lorena V.
Santa Monica, CA
While this doesn't taste BAD, the sweetness is overpowering. I'd rather grab a freshly brewed coffee or espresso drink from Starbucks.
Michelle H.
Cedar lake, IN
I absolutely love this stuff. Yummy and creamy, a great way to get my caffeine fix on the run.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these things - especially this flavor. I take one with me to every class to bring a little joy to the monotony. It helps me get through the lectures!
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA
These taste amazing! Plus the extra kick in energy is awesome! If you are a cold coffee fan you have got to try these ASAP. I have not found a flavor I did not like!
amy c.
Bellingham, WA
I love these they taste great the mocha one is my favorite! I get them at walgreens 2 for 3.. they are sold all over the place so I drink more in the summer just since they are a nice cold beverages on a hot day!
Katie L.
Stow, OH
I drink these all the time. They are so good and high quality. The mocha ones are my favorite. They are sweet, but not overly sweet and you can still taste the coffee in them.
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?