Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Tara K.
Tara K.
Carle Place, NY

This starbucks drink is absolutely delicious!! i love the glass bottle packaging, it is much healthier than a plastic bottle. its not too bitter, not too sweet, but just right!! bravo to starbucks for this great to-go frap bottle!!! definitely recommend!
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Corinth

This is the next best thing when you can't make it to the coffee shop!! I buy these at the gas station on my way to work probably once a week for a pick me up. But wish these weren't quite so expensive to buy, I might buy them more often if they weren't.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

These mochas are great and are perfect for traveling. They keep longer then buying one from Starbucks. They are sweet so if you don't like sweet drinks I would look into something else. They are reasonably priced compared to what you pay at Starbucks.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute , IN

The mocha is my favorite! They maybe on the little expensive side but I always get one before work and these little guys help me through most shifts. I love the flavor of cold coffee and it beats waiting in line at Starbucks. I think they taste great!
Meg D.
Meg D.

I love these! they aren't too sweet. I always have a headache so the best part about these is the caffeine helps me a ton. by the time I'm done drinking one my headache is gone! I always have these in my fridge not only delicious but helpful as well!
Nevaeh D.
Nevaeh D.
HANFORD, California

I absolutely love these. Being starbucks isa little pricey for me to enjoy on a daily basis. I tend to buy these and have them on the go. They taste excellent. Inexpensive great quality and worth the money. With a few different flavors to choose from
Haley C.
Haley C.
Anderson, IN

Great Coffee! I love the flavor and the mocha is the best. This is also a great value for the price! You can easily spend 3 dollars for one single drink at a gas station. I usually purchase these from Walmart and I can get an even bigger discount.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

These are yummy and great for when I need a boost when studying or running errands, but they have a higher sugar and calorie count than I would like. These are good for a treat and I'll probably buy them again, but I wouldn't drink them every day.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

I love them as a treat thy are very addictive Starbucks is the best coffee products this four pack makes them usely around a dollar a bottle so I thinks a great value yes I would recommend everyone who enjoys coffee to try this over ice or chilled
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca

I'm completely addicted to these. They taste amazing and I love iced coffee, plus they're so convenient and I love a good mocha. They other flavors taste great as well, but I love chocolate. It's my go to morning coffee when I'm on my way to work.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now