Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

I love them as a treat thy are very addictive Starbucks is the best coffee products this four pack makes them usely around a dollar a bottle so I thinks a great value yes I would recommend everyone who enjoys coffee to try this over ice or chilled
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

These are yummy and great for when I need a boost when studying or running errands, but they have a higher sugar and calorie count than I would like. These are good for a treat and I'll probably buy them again, but I wouldn't drink them every day.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca

I'm completely addicted to these. They taste amazing and I love iced coffee, plus they're so convenient and I love a good mocha. They other flavors taste great as well, but I love chocolate. It's my go to morning coffee when I'm on my way to work.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA

I love all things Starbucks and frappuccinos. I also love mocha, so this is the best combinaton of all. I am basically addicted. It doesn't even compare with others. It's just better in general. I would buy this again in the very very near future!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI

I love this stuff!! Gives me energy and has great flavor. It's not too sweet and not too bitter. I love that you can enjoy it cold or at room temperature. I drink this when I need that extra boost of energy! I will definitely be buying it sgain.
Asha R.
Asha R.
W Sacramento, CA

These are great for fast on the go coffee. If you just want the taste of coffee not looking for a big caffeine boost then these are the items for you! They taste best cold and make sure to shake them up and you will love every last drop of them.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Burlington, VT

I am NOT a coffee drinker, however, this Starbucks drink is actually pretty tasty. I wish it was a little larger though. When I need caffeine I NEED caffeine. Love the flavor. And love that you can serve it over ice for a fantastic iced coffee!
Terri D.
Terri D.

I LOVE Starbucks and I would love to always get it made fresh BUT that is not always possible. These are great for those times. Convenient, affordable, same great taste and perfect if your on the go. I will definitely continue to purchase them!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Church hill, Tn

These are absolutely delicious. I honestly would rather have these than go to actually start bucks. They are smooth and creamy and give you that extra kick to get your day started. I would buy again and recommend to a friend. Wonderful product!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

Great to have on hand, especially on mornings when you just "can't even". Tasty + caffeine is generally a good pick me up. If you like your coffee black or with less sugar I would definitely steer clear because these are definitely very sweet.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now