BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
These are a different texture than their in store fraps (not frozen but more creamy instead) and are quite sweet but good for a creamy sweet hit of caffeine when you need it!
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
These frappachinos are delicious! Mocha is definitely my favorite flavor. Vanilla is pretty good as well. Love the convenience of picking these up in a gas station or grocery store! Great option to treat myself to here and there!
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
Have mercy! I LOVE these bad boys. Definitely keep my fridge stocked whenever I can! Always gives me my pick me up when I don't have time to make coffee in the mornings!
ruth f.
Las Vegas, NV
I just love these. Whenever I go food shopping I buy at least 3 four packs and keep them in the frig for a quick drink with lunch or mid afternoon drink. They satisfy my sweet tooth and my coffee crave. I am hooked on these.
Melissa V.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for when you're going to be on the go and don't have enough time to make coffee! I actually prefer this drink over any kind of Starbucks iced mocha drink.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for on the go. Always use these especially during school. A quick wake me up that tastes delicious. It's perfect. I love these and they're for a great price and well worth it. Love them and definitely recommend to others.
Shanice C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great go-to-work drink. Especially in the mornings. I love the taste, on work days off I add a little vodka, I may be the only one that does that but it's a kick to me ❤️
Stephanie S.
I am not a huge coffee drinker but when I do, I love this stuff! It's very refreshing and the caffeine is great. It really did meet my expectations. It's a good deal. I would totally purchase again!!!
Crystal G.
Mcallen, TX
Foodie Expert
You want a coffee to go this is the one a lilttle pricey but it worth it and you can get it anywhere even at a corner store good value when you need a boost and you don't have to wait in the long Starbucks line.
Jennifer C.
i'm a huge coffee drinker and i love to grab this to take with me on the go. the taste is great. i've been buying this product for awhile now and i have nothing bad to say about it.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?