Add a Photo

#2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (20)
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
I've gotten these a couple times at Walmart and they are so yummy. I've tried mocha and vanilla. I like the packaging as well and the price isn't so bad for the quantity. They are worth trying out. Who doesn't love Starbucks?
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
This coffee is perfect for on-the-go! Whenever I don't have time to make coffee in the morning, I just grab one of these, and I'm out the door! The flavor is delicious. Definitely try the other flavors Starbucks has to offer.
Meldin G.
Meldin G.
This is my favorite flavor of the bottles frappuccinos. Some of the other varieties are overly sweet and you can taste the artificial sweetener. This one is the closest to the classic coffee flavor with just a little extra.
monica h.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these! they are delicious I am always stock up on it. My fridge is always full. They are great on the go ... and I keep some at my work too. I usually crave it during the busy day at work. Love caramel flavor the most.
member-a3b94fa02
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
100 percent so good ! They are also addicting !!! I like this flavor the best than the others . Not bad in price . You can find it at the gas station , Publix . Any shopping center . And also they have packs of it at Bjs .
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
This is way too sweet for me, I also think it's pretty thick for an iced coffee drink. I can understand the appeal to some, and it has become a well known image and packaging but I would not recommend it to anyone I know.
Ashtyn W.
Ashtyn W.
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I love these. Not personally fond of the mocha as I am the caramel. They give me a boost of energy but not the shaky feeling. Easy to travel with since the lid goes on easy. Must have even if you're not a coffee drinker.
Niara N.
Niara N.
Really tasty and sweet snack/pick me up on the go. I buy these mochas all of the time during lunch. They're a bit expensive but it's worth it for a treat everyone once in awhile. If you like sweet coffee this is for you.
layken k.
layken k.
Jan. 29, 2017, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Starbucks coffee is my absolute favorite coffee. When I'm on the go or on a road trip I always have to stop at a convenience store and get one of these on the go frappes. they are just so good and Im honestly addicted.
Micah W.
Micah W.
New Carlisle, OH
Coffee is a must have for this busy momma! I like to buy these packs of Starbucks coffee. I don't always like having to drive 20 minutes to the nearest Starbucks so these do the trick! Definitely need them sometimes!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?