BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Chris B.
I don't know how I would start the day without it! It tastes purely amazing! Makes you feel wonderful and boosts my energy, I feel so refreshed when I drink these! Always have to have them!
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
These are tasty, refreshing drinks. They are more expensive compared to other coffee beverages and are rarely on sale. I wish they were cheaper and a larger size because I drink it quickly.
Priscilla F.
As a coffee lover, when I'm on the go they are my first choice to grab. They are amazing in taste and it's the best out of all the other coffees out there to me .
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
These are so so delicious! I do think they are a little pricey for how much drink you get, but that could just be me being frugal. Out of all the flavors I always go back to the mocha one! It’s nice and chocolatey!
layken k.
Starbucks coffee is my absolute favorite coffee. When I'm on the go or on a road trip I always have to stop at a convenience store and get one of these on the go frappes. they are just so good and Im honestly addicted.
Crystal R.
The only thing "Coffee" I will drink. It taste so yummy and the coffee is very light yet it keeps me up a little bit to do my studies which is exactly what I want. I can't get enough!
Crystal G.
Milwaukee , WI
I would always grab one of these on my way to work when I had to work early shifts. The taste is amazing. I always love drinking drinks from Starbucks, they never let me down. I recommend if you have not tried it
Dorothea B.
I like Starbucks coffee and I love the Mocha flavor. I am not thrilled that every time I open one those the lid has a weird number of dots on it I’m guessing it’s from the mocha but it’s still unpleasant
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
I could chug these... and do. Love the creamy taste. Mocha isn't favorite. I don't limit over ice gets too watery. But I put an already cold one freezer for about half an hour, just to give it a nice chill.
Brandi B.
I love these to go star bucks cold coffees!!! If I would let myself I would drink one every day!!! They are rich and creamy, great flavors and come in 2 sizes!!!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?