BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Starbucks is just my best coffee place for sure , but this to go things are not for me the taste is obviously not that good and fresh
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
Foodie Expert
This are great for a once in a while drink but their not addicting like some coffees which may be good for some but I like my addicting cappuccinos! Lol
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
These are great I love that they are a perfect mix of coffee and mocha. I even get them in Starbucks with a cup of ice when I don't want them to make my ice coffee because it can be too much mocha syrup for me.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
Not the lowest in calories but the best gas station or store bought cold coffee! And they sell it everywhere!
Lacey F.
Foodie Expert
The flavor is great! They are ideal for when I am on the run and do not have time to wait in the drive thru line. Downside: pricey.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
Foodie Expert
I always get a box of these before I go on vacation. They're so simple to drink on the beach! I love the flavor!
Amanda N.
Love these! Delicious and great for on the go! I like this mocha flavor more than the vanilla flavor! I also like the nice glass bottles. Only con is that they're a bit pricey.
Anaise V.
Foodie Expert
I love these whenever I'm on the go. I like them really cold and its a great drink when you need to get a coffee fix.
Sharleen T.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love these. Great on the go and you need an extra boost..and if u take this and blend with a little ice Pow your own frap hehehe
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
Love these - downsides are they are pricey, and there is lots of added sugar. They taste great, and love them as pick-me-ups when traveling!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?