Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Shar T.
Shar T.

My husband and I love these. Great on the go and you need an extra boost..and if u take this and blend with a little ice Pow your own frap hehehe
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH

These are good if you love Starbucks and need your caffeine fix. I personally don't like the taste of them too much, but its just a preference.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Hadley , Ma

Love! Great grab and go option when you need a pick me up. Mocha coffee is my favorite flavor. I can have my Starbucks without waiting in line!
MissE W.
MissE W.
Brandon, Mississippi

I love the taste of these, but here is my problem. They do not energize me, I can drink a whole 4 pack and get nothing, and they are expensive.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rochester, MN

I love these for on the go. They are easy to drink and delicious. I just wish they were a little more affordable, they are on the pricier side.
F d.
F d.

I love these things....i seriously need to look on Pinterest how to do the cheap version!! if i had my wallet and way id be drinking every day
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I love these! Great for on the go or for a snack at work. It helps me wake up in the morning with a great caffeine jolt and also tastes great.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.

I'm really not a coffee fan but these are so good! I was hesitant to try them but once I did I was addicted. The mocha is my favorite flavor.
Melony L.
Melony L.
Owasso, OK

Love these little bottles of iced coffee. I have to pace myself on these and remember they are a treat or I could drink them all in one night
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Calgary, AB

I drink these every time I drive any distance. Such a great road trip drink! Loooooove it! The mocha is my favorite and then french vanilla.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now