Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR

Oh man, I can;t even buy these because of how much I love them. Hahaha! Definitely ever buy them for a caffeine kick, they are more a sweet treat for me! And they are wonderful!
Nikole A.
Nikole A.
Elk River, MN

Very tasty but way too expensive for the amount you get, it looks like a larger amount than you actually get.
Lynda M.
Lynda M.

These are very good but don't expect them to taste like coffee from Starbucks itself. They go down smooth though and have very little caffeine so you can drink a couple of them without getting jittery or sick. My personal favorite is the vanilla or caramel if I can find it.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
North Canton, OH

They're yummy and easy to take on the go. Mocha is my favorite by far! We get these all the time
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY

I enjoy the caramel kind :) however it often leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. You have to make sure it never gets warm or it tastes awful
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Fort Worth, TX

Such a great product I like it in the summer when I want good coffee flavor but more of a milk it's cool and refreshing:)
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Burlington, NC

These drinks are pretty good! Especially when you are at a store and grab one on the go. I love the taste and it always satisfies me if I want something that taste like coffee.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Manchester, CT

I found Gingerbread flavors frappachinos at Sams Club. They are simply delish! All the great goodness of starbucks but convienetly located in my fridge.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rochester, MN

I love these for on the go. They are easy to drink and delicious. I just wish they were a little more affordable, they are on the pricier side.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN

This was the drink that got me into Starbucks long before it was sold in bottles like this and it is still my fave Starbucks drink! I like the convenience factor of these, also because the line at the closest Starbucks to me is always at least a 20 minute wait. These are always smooth, creamy and tasty! I'll buy these as long as they make them!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now