Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Huntington, WV

Great for my mocha cravings when I can't get to Starbucks. Love the grab and go size.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH

I love iced coffee and these are amazing. They are a little pricey, but well worth it.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

I love this drink!!I like drinking it throughout the day because whenever I drink it's a time where I'm just relaxed enjoying the drink.I recommend for people to try this dunk out because it will instantly become a fav.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Hanover, PA

Not quite the same taste as going to a Starbucks, but still gets the job done! Just make sure to shake well before consuming.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love Starbucks and these I keep stocked up in my home cause I need my coffee each morning and I am always busy so these are great for on the go
Jess A.
Jess A.
Rochester , NY

I love Starbucks, and the ability to have these on the go, anytime, is great. These drinks have rich frappucino flavor, and are a good balance between sweet and coffee. They can be a bit expensive, but not too bad.
Sammi B.
Sammi B.
Erie, PA

Love the taste of this drink! They're a bit expensive, but so worth the cost!
Lia P.
Lia P.
Charlotte, NC

5 star taste! They are expensive and dont give me energy but very smooth and creamy
Nanny G.
Nanny G.

I LOVE STARBUCKS & I love this one, all the flavors, its a good value, its very affordable, for all those mocha lovers I recommend this with my eyes closed
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
Lynbrook , Ny

While I do prefer my homemade coffee, these are a little treat. I prefer iced over hot coffee and these do the trick. Not something I buy often because they are pricey but definitely enjoy them. Easy to grab and go for the non stop mom!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?