Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

Such a great product! If you're like me and like frappucinos but hate the ice, you will love this. It tastes amazingly and is super sweet. I prefer this over a lot of coffee drinks, and I like that I can pick one of these up anywhere and that I don't have to wait in line to get my drink. These are also really good with booze if you're into that!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO

I purchase this mostly at Costco in the 15 count cases when they are on sale. I am so addicted to this delicious treat. I just wish I did not have to carry so many bottles to the recycling center due to my addiction to them.
My favorite is the Mocha.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

I am not an avid coffee drinker, but I love these drinks when I need a boost in energy. It doesn't leave me with a caffeine headache and the flavor is amazing. I would absolutely recommend to others in search of a caffeine boost!!
Kori R.
Kori R.

I LOVE Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee drink. It tatstes awesome when chilled. It's better than any other item on the market. Tastes great and a great cost!
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Suttons Bay, MI

How can you not love a frappacino in a bottle. The coffee and creamy texture is just perfect with hints of chocolate.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Belvidere, IL

Most of the days I drink this, it's great for just going on the bus (for kids) or when you are driving home from college. I really like having one of these packs in handy. I would absolutely buy this more and more often!
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL

Definitely my favorite Starbucks drink ever couldn't see myself drinking any other flavor
Amy J.
Amy J.
Hampstead, MD

I love drinking this stuff! In the summer its all i drink! Its so nice and refreshing and still gives me my coffee fix without being too hot! Its great on a hot day!
Bárbara B.
Bárbara B.

Este café viene en hermosas botellas de vidrio, tiene un sabor muy rico, frío es la mejor opción
Victoria
Victoria

These are really good if you're a fan off coffee in theory but don't care for the bitterness. I recommend mocha and vanilla! Mocha coconut is good as well.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now