Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Lily R.
Lily R.
I would grade everything about this drink, but the cost is my only problem. I get these at least twice a week, they wake me up and I don't have stinky breath after. It's refreshing because it's nice sync cold and not your everyday coffee. I recommend this for beginners.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I love these! I prefer to go to a coffee shop but if I'm in a hurry at the store and don't want to have to stop somewhere else getting one of these from the front cooler is a real treat!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
The vanilla flavored are my favorite ! They are delicious. They price is decent, I won't complain :)
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Amherst , MA
Love these, I get the vanilla flavor. These are great because getting a frappucino at Starbucks can get expensive so these hit the spot and saves me money because can get a four pack for the same price as one frapp.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Portland, OR
If I don't have time to make coffee before work, I grab one of these to take with me. I like the vanilla one a bit more, but mocha is still great in my opinion.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
As addicting as this can sound, if I cannot have my daily freshly made frappuccino this is my next option its still delicious I recommend it when you're out and about.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY
I love these Frappuccinos! I have been drinking them since they came out...a long time ago! Great flavor!
Elijah Noelle D.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl
One of my favorites. Its like having your own special little treat in the fridge (is your an extreme coffee lover like myself) It is expensive but lets be real here you know your going to go to Starbucks anyway at he end of the day. Highly recommend.
nicole p.
nicole p.
youngstown, OH
I love these. The colder they are the better. I like the coffee better than the mocha flavor. I feel that the mocha is just a tad too sweet
MissE W.
MissE W.
Mantachie, MS
I love the taste of these, but here is my problem. They do not energize me, I can drink a whole 4 pack and get nothing, and they are expensive.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?