Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.

I live off of these when I can't get in to a Starbucks, I have wayyy too many in my fridge
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Superior, WI

I absolutely love these they taste great there easy to find at gas stations and grocery stores and they give me the caffeine that I need
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Portsmouth, OH

This is one of my favorite cold coffee drinks. I like to use this to make frozen coffee drinks also. The price isn't bad either
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Means, KY

LOVE these!! Could drink these all day long.. lol. I like drinking one when I'm feeling run down and need a quick pick me up.
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL

I love these! They're quick and to-go. They're very refreshing and give me the little pick-me-up I need throughout the day. I love the taste, and the packaging is so cute.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I love these ! They are easy to take on the go . They are very good if you are a busy person and cannot get to a Starbucks these will satisfy your cravings.
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL

I love Starbucks Frappuccinos they're delicious I'm addicted to the vanilla flavor. I usually put them in the freezer for a little bit in the summer to get them ice cold.
Nelsy R.
Nelsy R.

Absolutely love these! The only thing I hate is the lid, if you don't screw it on right it will spill all over you. Other than that it's the perfect amount of sweet!
michelle l.
michelle l.
Crystal Lake, IL

I have to say that even though I am a starbucks fan, this just doesn't really do anything for me. My drink of choice is mocha, so figuring this would taste similar I purchased it and was disappointed. The flavor is just off!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA

These drinks are my favorite for on the go! I bring them to class in the mornings and they're perfect! My favorite flavor is the Vanilla! They're nice and smooth and taste like heaven!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now