Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

I love the mocha frap! When it's cold, it has a strong, rich taste that leaves me so refreshed afterwards. One bottle will get me through the day!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boone, NC

These are delicious and addicting! They taste more like an iced latte then a frappachino because of the consistency, but still absolutely delicious!
Valarie B.
Valarie B.
Roy, UT

These are my favorite go to iced coffee drinks. I love to buy the large pack from costco and always have them chilled when I need a quick pick me up
Marlee N.
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA

These are so good! They are so much cheaper than actually buying a drink at starbucks. They taste wonderful and you can find them mostly anywhere
Evelyn I.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA

While not made from fair-trade gourmet coffee, this "coffe drink" sure tastes good. It's the perfect blend of Coffee and milk and mocha flavoring
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY

I enjoy the caramel kind :) however it often leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. You have to make sure it never gets warm or it tastes awful
Shar T.
Shar T.

My husband and I love these. Great on the go and you need an extra boost..and if u take this and blend with a little ice Pow your own frap hehehe
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH

These are good if you love Starbucks and need your caffeine fix. I personally don't like the taste of them too much, but its just a preference.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rochester, MN

I love these for on the go. They are easy to drink and delicious. I just wish they were a little more affordable, they are on the pricier side.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Hadley , Ma

Love! Great grab and go option when you need a pick me up. Mocha coffee is my favorite flavor. I can have my Starbucks without waiting in line!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now