Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Keyla F.
Keyla F.
Villa Alemana

a frozen drink very delicious, with the perfect blend of flavor, with an exquisite scent, which make you want to keep drinking
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

Yes this coffee is so amazing. I would reccomend it to everyone!
The price is great, about 5 dollars for 4 bottles. Much cheaper than buying it in store.
ruth f.
ruth f.
Las Vegas, NV

I just love these. Whenever I go food shopping I buy at least 3 four packs and keep them in the frig for a quick drink with lunch or mid afternoon drink. They satisfy my sweet tooth and my coffee crave. I am hooked on these.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I really want to like this product but something about it just doesn't like it 100%. It's a good price for what you get and isn't expensive at all. I have tried it a few times. The name is a little deceiving and doesn't actually taste like the drinks that you would get at a Starbucks location.
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY

I love these . I don't have these all the time it's more of a treat I have once in a while. I like it straight from the container .You don't need to add anything at all. It's sweet but not too sweet
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
West Fargo, ND

Nothing like you would get actually at Starbucks, there's actually no caffeine I believe either. ( I've never received any caffeine benefits from these ) Which isn't a huge deal but can be recovering to some if that's your looking for In the morning.
Diana M.
Diana M.

These are perfect for the on the go. Normally I have homemade coffee or I buy it from a coffee shop but these are perfect when you're in a rush.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.

Keep these in my refrigerator for a quick pick me up and when I don't have time for a Starbucks trip. Taste great and chocolaty. Definitely worth the price.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
rochester, MN

Love the Mocha Frappuccino! It has got to be one of my favorite flavors. I love having iced or chilled coffee drinks on hand for when I'm on the go and need a quick pick me up with out having to brew and ice the coffee myself. This just lets me get out the door that much quicker in the morning.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Willits, CA

Yummy and great for a grab it and go pick me up. Not as good as one from the store, but very convenient
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now