BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Violet V.
These are perfect for when I don’t have enough time to go to Starbucks. The flavor is great.
Elis N.
I soooooo love these they are so good I have one every morning and they really wake me up
donut d.
I love this cofee..probably addicted.thisvis really a essential for thansgiving morning😂
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
The only drink that I drink in the morning. It's my all time favorite Starbucks drink👍🏻
Rebecca C.
Prestonsburg, KY
While I don't think it tastes like the real deal, it definitely holds me over during the summer when I don't have access to a Starbucks. These little drinks are totally worth it for a small splurge.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
These are amazing and i am in love! Super quick and easy. Im not a huge fan of hot coffee so these hit the spot for me! Theyre cute packaging too
Kristen D.
I am not a fan of Starbucks coffee, but these frappuccinos are bomb.com. They give you a little kick of energy and they taste amazing. These are really good if you're on the go in the morning and don't have time to stop for coffee.
This gives me an energy boost in addition to a great taste!! Starbucks is great, but I love being able to grab a coffee right out of my fridge and be out the door in 1 minute! I buy this all of the time.
Laura O.
Stockton, CA
I really like this mocha flavor it needs more coffee in it lol. It is great over ice and taste great.
Alexis T.
Galt, CA
One of the best drinks I have ever bought. Love love love it. My favorite part is when you first open it, the cap makes a little pop noise. I love the taste! They are delicious! I recommend 100%
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?