Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Teri O.
Teri O.

Not bad, not as good as the real thing of course but it's nice to have in the fridge for mornings I'm running late and still want a little Starbucks fix.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC

These frapps are so delicious! I pour mine over ice and it's amazing! Also you can get the 4 pack for the price of one large Starbucks coffee but still have Starbucks!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell, CA

I love this coffee to go. When I go to SAMs club I make sure I pick some up. My favorite when I don't have the chance to stop at Starbucks
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

I really like this one a lot. It tastes really good and unfortunately doesn't last too long around me.
Amberly Z.
Amberly Z.
Waterford, WI

Love this stuff! If I don't have time to stop at Starbucks this is my first go to! I love the Mocha and Vamilla. But I think all the flavors are good. It's sweet but not too sweet. If you're looking for less sweet and more caffeine I recommend the Starbucks double shots in a can.
jamie h.
jamie h.

A lot of times I prefer these little things to the stuff you can actually buy at the store! Oh and it's like the same price, 4 for the price of 1 at the restaurant!
Greg M.
Greg M.
Thornton, CO

Taste great! It is high in sugar and calories. Good as a every now and then treat. Like milkshake.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

A lil pricey but not bad if you can't go and get the real thing from Starbucks... It gives you a quick fix...
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

These are amazing especially cold the coffee also tastes good. I would recommend. I might even go buy me one at the store .
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Minneapolis

These are so good! A great alternative for coffee on the go. A. It overpriced but definitely great
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?