BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I would have to say this is the best year round flavor. It has a chocolate milk like taste.
Hil P.
Hil P.
These are very high in sugar and not good for you. But they are delicious and refreshing and i love that they come in small "snack" sizes!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Superior, WI
I absolutely love these they taste great there easy to find at gas stations and grocery stores and they give me the caffeine that I need
Kaitlin A.
Kaitlin A.
I love these coffees! They sell them at my work so when I need a nice kick to my day that my coffee didn't do at home this is it! However, as a health nut, the calories and sugars are sometimes bad... Depending on the one you get. So a nice drink, but not an everyday drink.
Marlesia W.
Marlesia W.
Foodie Expert
if you don't like cold coffee this is not the drink for you but i would say that it is kind of good. i'm not a cold coffee drinker but it's actually good!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
My favorite Starbucks drink. Able to carry around and it's better when it's chilled.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Newark, DE
I absolutely love these especially the four pks.... Lately they have been $5 ! Great deal and love the favor!!!!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
i'm a huge coffee drinker and i love to grab this to take with me on the go. the taste is great. i've been buying this product for awhile now and i have nothing bad to say about it.
Marie S.
Marie S.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
I love it! I love to freeze it, it is perfect for any time of day. Tastes very good, however, I prefer the homemade coffee. I do not think it's good to drink this every day but it is a good option when you are outside.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Dalton, OH
These drinks are very good ans taste exactly like they would if you had bought it from starbucks. They really help me get through my day and in the summer they taste even better after they are in the freezer for awhile!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?