Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Marlee N.
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA

These are so good! They are so much cheaper than actually buying a drink at starbucks. They taste wonderful and you can find them mostly anywhere
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH

These are good if you love Starbucks and need your caffeine fix. I personally don't like the taste of them too much, but its just a preference.
HEATHER  C.
HEATHER C.

I love these and Walmart has them at the front registers which is a big plus so you can grab and go. Awesome caffeine burst and I really love these more than the other brands out there.
Angel C.
Angel C.

This is a good drink if you need an afternoon pick me up but I don't think it is a good replica of the actual Starbucks drink!
laya b.
laya b.
Birmingham, AL

I don't like the store bought Starbucks drinks at all. They're really nasty and don't taste anything like the real thing.. I cant taste the coffee in them at all and they're sour to me. They're way too expensive for the quality you're getting.
Valarie B.
Valarie B.
Roy, UT

These are my favorite go to iced coffee drinks. I love to buy the large pack from costco and always have them chilled when I need a quick pick me up
Kitty V.
Kitty V.
Honolulu, HI

These are so good just like iced coffee! When i don't' have to buy or make coffee this is the perfect choice!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH

I am addicted to these. They are best cold and have a lots of sugar in them but they are very addicting.
Clermont, FL

Their are so many different flavored and combinations of this product I literally drink one a day! Love them recommend
Angela B.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now