Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN

I LOVE these drinks! It's the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with coffee. They come in a variety of flavors, but I usually buy either the vanilla one or the mocha one. I will definitely be buying these again! They also make great presents!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Leavenworth , Ks

Love these. Don't love the price. Wish Starbucks could price their products a little better.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA

I bought a pack of these one time just for work and all my God they're definitely you might go to you in the morning sometimes I don't have them all the time but when I do you got to be nice and Ice cold
Monica C.
Monica C.
Saint Paul, MN

These are absolutely delicious! It does taste extra sugary and obviously isn't exactly healthy, but it is a nice treat for myself in the morning.
Tia C.
Tia C.
East Moline, IL

I love Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha its one of my favorites. I prefer this product over any other on the market.
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is a little on the pricey side but i think its worth it.
amazing taste and it really gives me the kick I need to keep going during the day when I get tired. this meets my expectations. I buy this maybe 1-2 times a month, so yes i would buy this again.
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
Kahului

I get this when I need a little pick me up from the store and don't have time to make coffee in the morning. Mocha is my favorite.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS

While I love Starbucks and mochas, this is not my favorite beverage. It tastes too sugary, and it doesn't help wake me up. The price is nice, especially compared to a real drink from Starbucks, but not comparable to the real deal. If you want something sugary and sweet, this is good. But if you need a pick-me-up, I don't suggest this.
This gives me an energy boost in addition to a great taste!! Starbucks is great, but I love being able to grab a coffee right out of my fridge and be out the door in 1 minute! I buy this all of the time.
Keyla F.
Keyla F.
Villa Alemana

a frozen drink very delicious, with the perfect blend of flavor, with an exquisite scent, which make you want to keep drinking
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now