Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Remelida H.
Remelida H.
Austin, TX

Om my G..so good I like frappuccino mocha my favorite ever I always look in groceries store if they have sell. Thats only way I can have my frappuccino. Yummy
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

These are good if I'm in a pinch and need something quick for on the go and don't have time to brew something. They are tasty, but a bit sugary and expensive.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.

I love these! I do not drink them often however, because I try to watch my calories and unfortunately these have a lot for me. BUT, for a treat, I love them!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Temecula, CA

I love these and drink them everyday! They are so smooth and delicious! Just enough caffeine to get you through the rest of the day! Good price for 4 drinks!
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I love these ! They are easy to take on the go . They are very good if you are a busy person and cannot get to a Starbucks these will satisfy your cravings.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL

I love these things - especially this flavor. I take one with me to every class to bring a little joy to the monotony. It helps me get through the lectures!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This is one of my go-to coffee when I need it and I can't find a starbucks store. The flavor is awesome especially mocha! Can't get enough of these goodies
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Courtice, Ontario

These are perfect for a hot day or quick grab on the go when you don't have for a run to the coffee shop. They are delicious but a bit on the pricey side,.
Elodie A.
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX

Very good love the mocha taste, especially cold. A good on the run drink without having to go to Starbucks and wait in line. These kept me awake in class.
Natasa S.
Natasa S.
Holt, Michigan

I grab the mocha versions of this drink if the coffee isn't available, but they are just as good. I love the fact that they are cold, convenient and quick
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now