Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sheboygan, WI

This is an amazing line of cold coffee drinks. It has a wonderful flavor and you can drink it anywhere! The flavor is savory and sweet. I would recommend this drink to people who have drank Starbucks before and enjoy the flavor. I also love these drinks because they have all different flavors including, Mocha, Vanilla, and Carmel. They have others but they are more exotic.
Grace E.
Grace E.

I absolutely love these. They give me the extra energy I need. People who want that strong coffee taste will be disappointed, but I don't mind that they aren't bitter. The only downside I see is that they are a little pricey.
Lina W.
Lina W.

Alright, you know it's finals week when you go
To target and stock up on these. I always pair it with a cup of ice to make it less sweet And more cold
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Batesville, AR

When I'm on the go and don't have time to pop a Starbucks K-cup in the Keurig, I love having one of these in my fridge to pop out and drink on the go! I don't know what I would do on late mornings if it weren't for these! LOVE my Starbucks coffee!!
Andie R.
Andie R.
Mc Donald, PA

Omg i loveeee these!!! i drink these when my family and i go to camp and i finish these in like 10 minutes lol
Adam W.
Adam W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love these! Of course, it's not comparable to the actual freshly brewed coffee you can order in Starbucks, but if you're on the road and need a quick-fix-- this coffee is great for you!
Yesi R.
Yesi R.

Omg Starbucks Coffee is my weakness!! I can't live without it lol, especially now that I am prego I crave it everyday! Even though I know I can't drink so much coffee =(
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA

I love this coffee drink. We always buy these in the summer and take them camping with us. Great taste. Highly recommend.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love fraps, these are the easiest way to drink iced coffee. It is very hard to make a good iced coffee at home and this is an awesome alternative if want a ready-to-drink cold coffee product.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Bennettsville, SC

I love this drink, it's the best ever. You get that fresh from Starbucks taste right in your home. I can't get enough. Which reminds me I need to go buy some more haha.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now