BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Jennifer T.
These are so yummy! Great for an on the go pick me up in the middle of the day when hot coffee just doesn't set well.
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
This helps satisfy my cravings for an iced mocha when I don’t have the time to go to Starbucks for it in the morning.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Yuuum, the mocha flavor of this is so good as is the vanilla. Perfect for an on the go cold coffee in the morning.
Ashley E.
Winter garden , FL
Great alternative when there's no Starbucks nearby. Love the different flavor they offer. Mocha is my favorite one.
Hannah H.
As much as I probably shouldn't admit this, I drink these just about every day! And yumm! They're seriously great!
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY
This is a very nice product. My husband and I really enjoy drinking this product when we need a little pick me up.
Kathy Z.
I love starbucks Frapp. Good for morning awaking, energy, breakfast and lunch. Mocha is healtheir than dark coffee
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I always get a box of these before I go on vacation. They're so simple to drink on the beach! I love the flavor!
Zelena B.
Oh my god I get this all time☺️ When I'm not close to starbucks I get one of these they are so good and cheap☺️
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I am addicted to this drink. I love the mocha flavor. I will recommend that you try it. Very affordable and tasty
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?