Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Yara I.
Yara I.

Favorite go to drink if I need to grab something really quickly or if I'm just in the mood for it. I prefer it cold the mocha, just tastes better in my opinion. I'm always buying it. It's great.
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY

This is much more sweet than regular starbucks coffee but i love it. It's nothing like getting a starbucks coffee at statbucks but it's delicious if you add a bit of ice on a cup and pore some of thia coffee in which is what i do.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Kansas City, KS

Best taste ever when kept very cold. Perfect for on the go or for a relaxing night. The price for these is great for what you get I love these more than other cold coffee drinks that are sold in stores. I recommend these to coffee lovers especially Mocha ❤️
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
West Fargo, ND

Nothing like you would get actually at Starbucks, there's actually no caffeine I believe either. ( I've never received any caffeine benefits from these ) Which isn't a huge deal but can be recovering to some if that's your looking for In the morning.
Rachal C.
Rachal C.
Vidalia, LA

I LOVE cold coffee. And this is my favorite! There isn't a Starbucks around where I live, so this is the next best thing.
Cassondra  B.
Cassondra B.

I love these frappucinnos! The of course aren't as good as getting fresh from Starbucks, but they are a good grab and go!
Maria K.
Maria K.
Oakland, Ca

I love these ready to go frappuccinoes, very convenient to grab out of the 'fridge and go.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Astoria, NY

Yes these are expensive but sometimes they are great to have in the house or on the go. I love the taste!!! No it's not quite like an actual frappuchino but still tasty. I even throw mine in the freezer for a little to get "colder"
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK

I love this. Rich and creamy coffee flavor in a convenient travel glass. I love anything Starbucks so this is a great way for me to indulge on a daily basis.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , Nv

Seriously , my mother is addicted to these!!! Now that they have the fat free version she is even more hooked.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now