Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Jahaira B.
Jahaira B.
E Stroudsburg, PA

I drink it quiet often. It is my go to iced coffee. I do not have a starbucks near by. So this has to do. I love the flavor. I wish it came in bigger bottles.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Portland, OR

If I don't have time to make coffee before work, I grab one of these to take with me. I like the vanilla one a bit more, but mocha is still great in my opinion.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Norwalk, CA

These are great when you don't have enough time to brew a fresh cup o joe in the morning or when you want a sweet cold coffee! You can never go wrong with these!
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK

I love this. Rich and creamy coffee flavor in a convenient travel glass. I love anything Starbucks so this is a great way for me to indulge on a daily basis.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

These are good if I'm in a pinch and need something quick for on the go and don't have time to brew something. They are tasty, but a bit sugary and expensive.
Remelida H.
Remelida H.
Austin, TX

Om my G..so good I like frappuccino mocha my favorite ever I always look in groceries store if they have sell. Thats only way I can have my frappuccino. Yummy
Carina H.
Carina H.
Los Angeles, CA

So good and refreshing. Doesn't last long since I feel like I can finish it fast. My favorite has to be the caramel flavor. It's great that it comes in bulk.
Tanja M.
Tanja M.
Redding, CA

These are super yummy. Love that you can buy them in bulk at cosco! We drink these alllll the time! The chocolate rasberry is my favorite but SO hard to find!
Cathy C.
Cathy C.

I love these! I do not drink them often however, because I try to watch my calories and unfortunately these have a lot for me. BUT, for a treat, I love them!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Temecula, CA

I love these and drink them everyday! They are so smooth and delicious! Just enough caffeine to get you through the rest of the day! Good price for 4 drinks!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now