Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Cassondra  B.
Cassondra B.

I love these frappucinnos! The of course aren't as good as getting fresh from Starbucks, but they are a good grab and go!
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA

I love this coffee drink. We always buy these in the summer and take them camping with us. Great taste. Highly recommend.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA

I LOVE STARBUCKS!! When i go to Target or any other store i always get the mocha ones. they are soooo good. my favorite.
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Maryville, Tn

So much delicious. This is the 2nd best with vanilla being the 1st. Great for on the go when you don't have time to stop
Nicole  J.
Nicole J.

I love these! Its great when you don't have the time to stand in line and wait for a latte. Nice and chocolatey. GREAT!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Carol Stream, IL

Love these. Mocha and vanilla are the best. Nice pick me up for a hot summer morning when hot coffee isn't as appealing.
Clermont, FL

Their are so many different flavored and combinations of this product I literally drink one a day! Love them recommend
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

I cannot get enough of these!!! The mocha is the best flavor, but I recently tried the caramel and it's a close second.
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.

If you don't have time to wait in line or to wait for coffee to be made then I recommedd this. It great and effective.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI

These are delicious, a little high in sugar for me so I don't get them too often, but for an early road trip, then yes.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now