Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Patience G.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL

I am so so addicted to these cold coffees ...my only thing is that for the price it seems like you would get more. I don't want to stop drinking them Just aren't big enough
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL

I love these! They're quick and to-go. They're very refreshing and give me the little pick-me-up I need throughout the day. I love the taste, and the packaging is so cute.
Betty B.
Betty B.
Perry, ME

I love Starbucks Frappuccino's, my favorite flavor is their Vanilla , I also enjoy the Mocha.I am not a regular coffee drinker, but the coffee drink is just right for me.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Bennettsville, SC

I love this drink, it's the best ever. You get that fresh from Starbucks taste right in your home. I can't get enough. Which reminds me I need to go buy some more haha.
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT

I feel like they have no flavor. They taste nothing like the coffee at an actual starbucks. I've tried like 4 different flavors and they all taste like coffee and water.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.

As addicting as this can sound, if I cannot have my daily freshly made frappuccino this is my next option its still delicious I recommend it when you're out and about.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC

These frapps are so delicious! I pour mine over ice and it's amazing! Also you can get the 4 pack for the price of one large Starbucks coffee but still have Starbucks!
Teressa P.
Teressa P.
Las Vegas, NV

I love these! I love being able to bye the pack take it to school and sharing it with my friends. It tastes great not to mention how it gibes me a boost in the morning.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA

I love these power packed iced coffee drinks from starbucks. I find them great for mornings where I am running late and I do not have time to brew or stop for coffee.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA

These taste amazing! Plus the extra kick in energy is awesome! If you are a cold coffee fan you have got to try these ASAP. I have not found a flavor I did not like!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now