BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nary S.
Nary S.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love love Starbucks Frappuccino. I am drinking this right now actually i have cans of it too in my house. Just bought some yesterday from Costco and i love it! i used to get this drink from my college before i go to class as an energy drink and i love the taste of it. It is the best i love the real thing and this but it is always good to have some in the fridge at home to drink or take with you. If i had to choose i would choose this instead of an energy drink really. I remember i used to drink mocha java energy drinks and they are so much sugar i can't handle. This i could handle very well. I like the pricing on this and it's not as bad. I rather get cans of this at Costco then Starbucks personally.
Zelena B.
Zelena B.
Oh my god I get this all time☺️ When I'm not close to starbucks I get one of these they are so good and cheap☺️
leigh s.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
Ok I'm a huge coffee drinker/lover who loves their coffee. I never have been inside a starbucks so do not ask me about their coffees in general. However i do buy these every once in a while and love them they taste very good. I enjoy this as a treat.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
I usually don't like chilled coffee, but the mocha is my favorite flavor of the chilled frappachinos
MissE W.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of these, but here is my problem. They do not energize me, I can drink a whole 4 pack and get nothing, and they are expensive.
nicole p.
nicole p.
youngstown, OH
I love these. The colder they are the better. I like the coffee better than the mocha flavor. I feel that the mocha is just a tad too sweet
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY
I love these Frappuccinos! I have been drinking them since they came out...a long time ago! Great flavor!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
As addicting as this can sound, if I cannot have my daily freshly made frappuccino this is my next option its still delicious I recommend it when you're out and about.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Portland, OR
If I don't have time to make coffee before work, I grab one of these to take with me. I like the vanilla one a bit more, but mocha is still great in my opinion.
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Amherst , MA
Foodie Expert
Love these, I get the vanilla flavor. These are great because getting a frappucino at Starbucks can get expensive so these hit the spot and saves me money because can get a four pack for the same price as one frapp.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?