Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (16)
Toni J.
Toni J.

I love these ! they taste soo good and is usually what i drink every morning when i get to work ! helps give me a little boost
Kourt M.
Kourt M.

When I can't get to Starbucks, these are great. I definitely prefer going to Starbucks though and getting a nice blended frap.
Mary R.
Mary R.

I love me some Mocha Starbucks, my favorite. I like buying these when I'm in a hurry, just grab one and go. Taste so yummy.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Monroe, LA

I love starbucks coffee. This is close to what you get at starbucks without having to go. Perfect for an on the go coffee.
Rachal C.
Rachal C.
Vidalia, LA

I LOVE cold coffee. And this is my favorite! There isn't a Starbucks around where I live, so this is the next best thing.
Anne S.
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH

These are much better when you pour them over ice. I just wish they offered non-dairy varieties like they do in the cafes.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Exeter, RI

I love this coffee. Always gives me that boost I need any time during the day. I have a few packs in my fridge right now.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Okay so this are my favorite frappes and i ALWAYS ask for this. If you haven't tried them, i truly recommend them to you!
Merissa M.
Merissa M.
Santa Clarita, CA

It's pretty good drink especially in the summer when you want something cool and sweet. little on the pricey side I think.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA

I love this coffee drink. We always buy these in the summer and take them camping with us. Great taste. Highly recommend.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now