BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Ryan T.
These drinks are too sugary for my taste, but I get why people like them. Good Starbucks taste and easy to transport.
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
This helps satisfy my cravings for an iced mocha when I don’t have the time to go to Starbucks for it in the morning.
Nikki C.
State College, PA
I love these fraps!!! There so convenient! They give me energy on the go when I can't make it to the Starbucks store!
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY
This is a very nice product. My husband and I really enjoy drinking this product when we need a little pick me up.
Hannah H.
As much as I probably shouldn't admit this, I drink these just about every day! And yumm! They're seriously great!
Kathy Z.
I love starbucks Frapp. Good for morning awaking, energy, breakfast and lunch. Mocha is healtheir than dark coffee
Ashley E.
Winter garden , FL
Great alternative when there's no Starbucks nearby. Love the different flavor they offer. Mocha is my favorite one.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Yuuum, the mocha flavor of this is so good as is the vanilla. Perfect for an on the go cold coffee in the morning.
Ashley C.
Newark, DE
I absolutely love these especially the four pks.... Lately they have been $5 ! Great deal and love the favor!!!!
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I always get a box of these before I go on vacation. They're so simple to drink on the beach! I love the flavor!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?