Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Amber K.
Amber K.

Love this frap! Definitely my favorite flavor and I love how easy it is to take them on the go! Get them with a coupon and you'd be getting them cheaper than actually buying one drink at Starbucks!
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT

I feel like they have no flavor. They taste nothing like the coffee at an actual starbucks. I've tried like 4 different flavors and they all taste like coffee and water.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Du Bois, PA

Definitely my favorite flavor out of all of them. I have a tendency to chug it pretty quick because they taste so good. Wish there was a bigger bottle!
Heather S.
Heather S.

Love these things!! I will say when I run into a gas station that is the first thing I grab. Between the mocha and the vanilla I can't say I like one more than the other, I just love them both!
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA

I LOVE STARBUCKS!! When i go to Target or any other store i always get the mocha ones. they are soooo good. my favorite.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.

I'm really not a coffee fan but these are so good! I was hesitant to try them but once I did I was addicted. The mocha is my favorite flavor.
Mariia V.
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca

Easy for when you have no time to go by Starbucks ! Lol but they are really good and taste the same as if you would to buy one
brittany a.
brittany a.
Portage, IN

Yummy hasn't changed its good flavor! Low price and convinet. Always pick one up when theres no coffee shop in the area
julie v.
julie v.

I love love starbuck coffeee and these are my to die for coffee. i don't drink coffee everyday, but when i crave for coffee i either go get them fresh from starbuck or go to my local store and get them.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Forest Grove, OR

Not really a fan. They don't taste much like coffee and more like sugar. The price sucks too.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now