Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Thora T.
Thora T.
Bronx, NY

Expensive, but that comes with the Starbucks name. These are sold in vending machines at my college are are a very popular choice. Taste great and really mellow caffeine boost.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV

I love these for on the go, or just for a little pick me up mid afternoon. They're fantastic at room temp, but even better ice cold! The Vanilla flavor one is really good, too!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Stow, OH

I drink these all the time. They are so good and high quality. The mocha ones are my favorite. They are sweet, but not overly sweet and you can still taste the coffee in them.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

Love these! Delicious and great for on the go! I like this mocha flavor more than the vanilla flavor! I also like the nice glass bottles. Only con is that they're a bit pricey.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

I have always loved Starbucks coffees. I love strong coffee and theirs is always strong. I love almost all the different blends but we are most partial to the Christmas blend
Yesi R.
Yesi R.

Omg Starbucks Coffee is my weakness!! I can't live without it lol, especially now that I am prego I crave it everyday! Even though I know I can't drink so much coffee =(
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL

I love Starbucks Frappuccinos they're delicious I'm addicted to the vanilla flavor. I usually put them in the freezer for a little bit in the summer to get them ice cold.
Patience G.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL

I am so so addicted to these cold coffees ...my only thing is that for the price it seems like you would get more. I don't want to stop drinking them Just aren't big enough
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL

I love these! They're quick and to-go. They're very refreshing and give me the little pick-me-up I need throughout the day. I love the taste, and the packaging is so cute.
Brittney a.
Brittney a.

I used to drink, these all the time until one day I bought one and it completely looked almost like clabered milk it really grossed me out so Ivery never bought one since
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now