Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Manchester, CT

I found Gingerbread flavors frappachinos at Sams Club. They are simply delish! All the great goodness of starbucks but convienetly located in my fridge.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rochester, MN

I love these for on the go. They are easy to drink and delicious. I just wish they were a little more affordable, they are on the pricier side.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN

This was the drink that got me into Starbucks long before it was sold in bottles like this and it is still my fave Starbucks drink! I like the convenience factor of these, also because the line at the closest Starbucks to me is always at least a 20 minute wait. These are always smooth, creamy and tasty! I'll buy these as long as they make them!
Kelsie P.
Kelsie P.

I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but these have me addicted. They are so good and I find myself craving them.
Alfredo A.
Alfredo A.
Spanaway, WA

Tastes alright but at the same time its overly sweet. and if feel kinda wasteful when i drink em cause the glass bottles
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Linden, MI

I love these drinks and the fact that you can use the glass containers for craft projects! The glass seems to keep it colder longer too!!
Merissa M.
Merissa M.
Santa Clarita, CA

It's pretty good drink especially in the summer when you want something cool and sweet. little on the pricey side I think.
Oriana N.
Oriana N.

I like to brew my own coffee to make my iced lattes but these are great, they taste smooth and creamy and don't taste as sweet as the ones you would get from other coffee shops. The best part of it they are easier to pick up than having to go wait for a barista to prepare one for you.
Tanja M.
Tanja M.
Redding, CA

These are super yummy. Love that you can buy them in bulk at cosco! We drink these alllll the time! The chocolate rasberry is my favorite but SO hard to find!
Angelia R.
Angelia R.
Grove City, OH

If you cannot get to the actual Starbucks these are a perfect substitute! Sooo good and fairly priced.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now