Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Georgia M.
Georgia M.

Love love love this. Probably my favorite on-the-go coffee. I like to drink it before i study or on breaks gives so much energy
Julia W.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA

I always get a box of these before I go on vacation. They're so simple to drink on the beach! I love the flavor!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Calgary, AB

I drink these every time I drive any distance. Such a great road trip drink! Loooooove it! The mocha is my favorite and then french vanilla.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Dalton, OH

These drinks are very good ans taste exactly like they would if you had bought it from starbucks. They really help me get through my day and in the summer they taste even better after they are in the freezer for awhile!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.

The flavor is great! They are ideal for when I am on the run and do not have time to wait in the drive thru line. Downside: pricey.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD

Love these - downsides are they are pricey, and there is lots of added sugar. They taste great, and love them as pick-me-ups when traveling!
Anaise V.
Anaise V.

I love these whenever I'm on the go. I like them really cold and its a great drink when you need to get a coffee fix.
Shar T.
Shar T.

My husband and I love these. Great on the go and you need an extra boost..and if u take this and blend with a little ice Pow your own frap hehehe
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

Love these! Delicious and great for on the go! I like this mocha flavor more than the vanilla flavor! I also like the nice glass bottles. Only con is that they're a bit pricey.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Carol Stream, IL

Love these. Mocha and vanilla are the best. Nice pick me up for a hot summer morning when hot coffee isn't as appealing.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now