Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Beth N.
Beth N.
Joplin, MO

This was the first iced coffee I ever had and still holds a lot of great memories. They are delicious, easy, convenient but not quite the same as going and getting the real thing.
Iman n.
Iman n.
Milton, Ontario

Go to metro drink.
But if I came in with a 10 i come out with a 4. :(
But it does have the perfect amount of espresso and chocolate.
It's also in a bottle so thats pretty neat.

Thora T.
Thora T.
Bronx, NY

Expensive, but that comes with the Starbucks name. These are sold in vending machines at my college are are a very popular choice. Taste great and really mellow caffeine boost.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR

Oh man, I can;t even buy these because of how much I love them. Hahaha! Definitely ever buy them for a caffeine kick, they are more a sweet treat for me! And they are wonderful!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV

I love these for on the go, or just for a little pick me up mid afternoon. They're fantastic at room temp, but even better ice cold! The Vanilla flavor one is really good, too!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

Love these! Delicious and great for on the go! I like this mocha flavor more than the vanilla flavor! I also like the nice glass bottles. Only con is that they're a bit pricey.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Stow, OH

I drink these all the time. They are so good and high quality. The mocha ones are my favorite. They are sweet, but not overly sweet and you can still taste the coffee in them.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

I have always loved Starbucks coffees. I love strong coffee and theirs is always strong. I love almost all the different blends but we are most partial to the Christmas blend
Yesi R.
Yesi R.

Omg Starbucks Coffee is my weakness!! I can't live without it lol, especially now that I am prego I crave it everyday! Even though I know I can't drink so much coffee =(
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL

I love Starbucks Frappuccinos they're delicious I'm addicted to the vanilla flavor. I usually put them in the freezer for a little bit in the summer to get them ice cold.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now