Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Myrna P.
Myrna P.

Me and my oldest daughter love these drinks. We always have some at the house to take along with us in the mornings. Great taste!
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Atlanta, GA

When I tried bottle coffee for the first time, I found it more addicting than regular coffee. Now I see why Starbucks is popular.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.

Love love love this. Probably my favorite on-the-go coffee. I like to drink it before i study or on breaks gives so much energy
Jessica o.
Jessica o.
Modesto, CA

I buy a pack every time I go grocery shopping. They taste amazing, so much flavor. I prefer to buy these then to go to starbucks
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Maryville, TN

Love these for a quick coffee taste if I'm not near a Starbucks love it over ice mmmmmmmmmmmm over all just great for on the go
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL

These are extremely good when you don't have the actual time to run to Starbucks, but i definitely like the caramel ones better!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Love these! They are great when you're on the go and don't have time to make or buy coffee,, not to mention they are delicious!
Mariia V.
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca

Easy for when you have no time to go by Starbucks ! Lol but they are really good and taste the same as if you would to buy one
Angel C.
Angel C.

This is a good drink if you need an afternoon pick me up but I don't think it is a good replica of the actual Starbucks drink!
Kourt M.
Kourt M.

When I can't get to Starbucks, these are great. I definitely prefer going to Starbucks though and getting a nice blended frap.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now