BY STARBUCKS #5 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Amber R.
My husband absolutely loved these. Every time I go to the store and ask him if he wants anything special.. it's these!!
Samantha P.
I cant go a day with out this. I keep my fridge stocked!! It is amazing. It is not the most strongest but really sweet.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
When there aren't not Starbucks cafes around me, this would do the trick, in a pinch. Shake well. Serve super chilled!
Romana A.
Craving for some right now. I'm really addicted to Starbucks, and I absolutely love their products especially this one.
Horacio R.
This coffee brand does indeed taste great. I recommend purchasing and consuming this product and you'll be satisfied.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
This is my favorite flavor of their from frappuccino! If they can bottle this with soy milk I'd buy this all the time!
Brittany A.
I love these! They are great for on the run when you need a coffee pick me up! I love having one to sip on at my desk!
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
It's good to buy the pack so you can take one to go every day. I love the flavors and I live that it's nice and chilled
MacKenzie L.
ROCKFORD, MI
These are so very good. The taste of coffee is actually present! The calorie content and sugar are high, so be aware.
Kennedy V.
Love this coffee it's good to grab if you are in a hurry and need a quick cup of coffee I love when it is very cold!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?