Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Janet D.
Janet D.

This is awesome fir those days when you just don't have time to brew coffee you just grab and go. Not to mention they taste delicious cold
samantha e.
samantha e.
Campbell, CA

This flavor is just a little bit too sweet for me, it leaves a strange taste in the back of my mouth. They are served best when ice cold!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Linden, MI

I love these drinks and the fact that you can use the glass containers for craft projects! The glass seems to keep it colder longer too!!
Shana B.
Shana B.

Taste great over ice very refreshing I recommend buying you will love it great product. The flavor is really good not to sweet just right
Yarlin A.
Yarlin A.
Corona, NY

Starbucks is just my best coffee place for sure , but this to go things are not for me the taste is obviously not that good and fresh
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Santa Monica, CA

While this doesn't taste BAD, the sweetness is overpowering. I'd rather grab a freshly brewed coffee or espresso drink from Starbucks.
kassie g.
kassie g.
Jamestown, KY

These are very good tasting and i love the bottle they come in. wish that they was a little cheaper but honestly their worth the price
Lacey F.
Lacey F.

The flavor is great! They are ideal for when I am on the run and do not have time to wait in the drive thru line. Downside: pricey.
Tricia F.
Tricia F.

Love the Starbucks bottled coffee drinks. Although the taste is a little different from the store drinks, they are still delicious.
Myrna P.
Myrna P.

Me and my oldest daughter love these drinks. We always have some at the house to take along with us in the mornings. Great taste!
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now