BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Betty B.
Betty B.
Perry, ME
I love Starbucks Frappuccino's, my favorite flavor is their Vanilla , I also enjoy the Mocha.I am not a regular coffee drinker, but the coffee drink is just right for me.
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Foodie Expert
Love these for a quick coffee taste if I'm not near a Starbucks love it over ice mmmmmmmmmmmm over all just great for on the go
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love chilled coffee, and these bad boys totally hit the spot! I love being able to purchase them and put them in the fridge. I don't have to run to Starbucks when I have it right in my fridge! They are tasty and definitely worth the money :)
Nary S.
Nary S.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love love Starbucks Frappuccino. I am drinking this right now actually i have cans of it too in my house. Just bought some yesterday from Costco and i love it! i used to get this drink from my college before i go to class as an energy drink and i love the taste of it. It is the best i love the real thing and this but it is always good to have some in the fridge at home to drink or take with you. If i had to choose i would choose this instead of an energy drink really. I remember i used to drink mocha java energy drinks and they are so much sugar i can't handle. This i could handle very well. I like the pricing on this and it's not as bad. I rather get cans of this at Costco then Starbucks personally.
Zelena B.
Zelena B.
Oh my god I get this all time☺️ When I'm not close to starbucks I get one of these they are so good and cheap☺️
leigh s.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
Ok I'm a huge coffee drinker/lover who loves their coffee. I never have been inside a starbucks so do not ask me about their coffees in general. However i do buy these every once in a while and love them they taste very good. I enjoy this as a treat.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
I usually don't like chilled coffee, but the mocha is my favorite flavor of the chilled frappachinos
MissE W.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of these, but here is my problem. They do not energize me, I can drink a whole 4 pack and get nothing, and they are expensive.
nicole p.
nicole p.
youngstown, OH
I love these. The colder they are the better. I like the coffee better than the mocha flavor. I feel that the mocha is just a tad too sweet
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY
I love these Frappuccinos! I have been drinking them since they came out...a long time ago! Great flavor!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?