Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

One of my all time faves! Beware....you will end up addicted to this coffee.
Theresa  B.
Theresa B.

When I need a quick pick me up before class I grab one of these from my fridge. They taste amazing and definitely a must-have for any girl on the go.
Ayanna T.
Ayanna T.
Gastonia, NC

Now this stuff right here if I was on death row and they asked me for my last meal I would say this that's how much I love thus stuff
Kiana H.
Kiana H.
Centennial, CO

Lately I have been a little addicted to starbucks and when I feel the urge to have a drink, but i don't want to go to an actual starbucks or theres not one near me I usually end up pick.ing one of these. They are pretty good. I like the Vanilla latte a little bit more than the mocha, but the mocha is still really good. Sometimes they run out at my convenient stores which really make me upset haha. I just wish the price of these were a little bit lower because then I would be buying them all the time. The colder the better, so make sure you keep these refrigerated
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA

Starbucks coffee drinks are some of my favorites! They're always tasty, convenient & priced ok. I like to buy them at BJs in wholesale so you get more for your money!
Dolly C.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO

My all time favorite coffee drink if I don't get my usual drink from Starbucks. Love this so much, if you haven't tried, you should try it once.
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.

So so good! These are wonderful to quickly pick up at the store when a Starbucks isn't near by. They taste nearly as good as the real thing at the cafe!
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

Really like to be able to grab these on the way out the door. They have just enough caffeine to boost my morning and they are sweet flavors. Really yum!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Watertown, TN

I love Starbucks frappichino drinks! Especially during the summer when its too hot to make a pot of coffee. I also like to pour some into an ice tray to put in my drink! The vanilla is my favorite but mocha is a close second!
Elise S.
Elise S.
Herndon, VA

Love this flavor of frappucino! I don't like regular coffee & this helps get me through the day!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now