BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Katlyn M.
If you don't have time to wait in line or to wait for coffee to be made then I recommedd this. It great and effective.
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Yummy hasn't changed its good flavor! Low price and convinet. Always pick one up when theres no coffee shop in the area
krissia a.
I love this chilled coffe drink especially because it keeps me awake during grave yard shiftūüĎĆ and its tastes delicious
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA
My favorite flavor is the caramel! I have tried all flavors and they are all pretty good.These are good for one the go.
Crystal Lyn P.
Portland, OR
When I have no time to run to Starbucks or brew my own coffee, I definitely buy this for a quick flavor picker-upper.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
This is my favorite flavor of their from frappuccino! If they can bottle this with soy milk I'd buy this all the time!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
These are soooo delicious! I could have one everyday if I could. If only they didn't feel like they were bad for you!!
Agnus H.
I buy these at Costco and drink one everyday. It give me a jump of energy in the morning. I like the cold coffee taste.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Love these ! Starbucks is amazing and never dissapoints me and I'll recommend this to everyone ! I buy all the flavors
Jenelle G.
Hancock, MN
My favorite on the go coffee. Specifically this mocha flavor. Rich and smooth. Refreshing on cold or hot days. Love it!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?