Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Amy C.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD

Love these - downsides are they are pricey, and there is lots of added sugar. They taste great, and love them as pick-me-ups when traveling!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.

The flavor is great! They are ideal for when I am on the run and do not have time to wait in the drive thru line. Downside: pricey.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Dalton, OH

These drinks are very good ans taste exactly like they would if you had bought it from starbucks. They really help me get through my day and in the summer they taste even better after they are in the freezer for awhile!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA

I always get a box of these before I go on vacation. They're so simple to drink on the beach! I love the flavor!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Van Lear, KY

While I don't think it tastes like the real deal, it definitely holds me over during the summer when I don't have access to a Starbucks. These little drinks are totally worth it for a small splurge.
W S.
W S.

I really love these frappuccino mocha, this is my favorite flavor , its the only drink I buy at Starbucks
Aaliya Q.
Aaliya Q.
Alpharetta, GA

Absolutely love these. They're so sweet and yummy. Definitely taste like they came straight from Starbucks too! I love these when I'm stressed because the caffeine is a great headache reliever.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

I cannot get enough of these!!! The mocha is the best flavor, but I recently tried the caramel and it's a close second.
Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA

I absolutely love this flavor. At first I didn't believe that it was going to be as good as the in store product; however, after tasting I was mind blown
Thao D.
Thao D.
Rosharon, TX

Convenient and taste great!! Love them cold! Always helps and flavor's awesome! Never can have enough
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now