BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
Seriously , my mother is addicted to these!!! Now that they have the fat free version she is even more hooked.
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK
I love this. Rich and creamy coffee flavor in a convenient travel glass. I love anything Starbucks so this is a great way for me to indulge on a daily basis.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Astoria , NY
Yes these are expensive but sometimes they are great to have in the house or on the go. I love the taste!!! No it's not quite like an actual frappuchino but still tasty. I even throw mine in the freezer for a little to get "colder"
Maria K.
Maria K.
Oakland, Ca
I love these ready to go frappuccinoes, very convenient to grab out of the 'fridge and go.
Cassondra  B.
Cassondra B.
I love these frappucinnos! The of course aren't as good as getting fresh from Starbucks, but they are a good grab and go!
Rachal C.
Rachal C.
Vidalia, LA
I LOVE cold coffee. And this is my favorite! There isn't a Starbucks around where I live, so this is the next best thing.
Jenifer L.
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX
Foodie Expert
I used to buy these all the time before I actually tried Starbucks' frappucinnos in-house. There is no comparison between what they make you on the spot and the prepackaged stuff they sell in stores. If you're thinking of trying their mocha frappucino, definitely go for the real thing- not that the prepackaged kind is terrible; it's just not nearly as satisfying!
Betty B.
Betty B.
Perry, ME
I love Starbucks Frappuccino's, my favorite flavor is their Vanilla , I also enjoy the Mocha.I am not a regular coffee drinker, but the coffee drink is just right for me.
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Foodie Expert
Love these for a quick coffee taste if I'm not near a Starbucks love it over ice mmmmmmmmmmmm over all just great for on the go
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love chilled coffee, and these bad boys totally hit the spot! I love being able to purchase them and put them in the fridge. I don't have to run to Starbucks when I have it right in my fridge! They are tasty and definitely worth the money :)
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?