Add a Photo

Photos (18)
karina m.
karina m.
Rialto, CA

I really like this drink. Has a very rich flavor. Only thing is to taste it's best it has to be super cold.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Stow, OH

I drink these all the time. They are so good and high quality. The mocha ones are my favorite. They are sweet, but not overly sweet and you can still taste the coffee in them.
amy c.
amy c.
Bellingham, WA

I love these they taste great the mocha one is my favorite! I get them at walgreens 2 for 3.. they are sold all over the place so I drink more in the summer just since they are a nice cold beverages on a hot day!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA

These taste amazing! Plus the extra kick in energy is awesome! If you are a cold coffee fan you have got to try these ASAP. I have not found a flavor I did not like!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL

I love these things - especially this flavor. I take one with me to every class to bring a little joy to the monotony. It helps me get through the lectures!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Merrillville, IN

I absolutely love this stuff. Yummy and creamy, a great way to get my caffeine fix on the run.
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Santa Monica, CA

While this doesn't taste BAD, the sweetness is overpowering. I'd rather grab a freshly brewed coffee or espresso drink from Starbucks.
Toni J.
Toni J.

I love these ! they taste soo good and is usually what i drink every morning when i get to work ! helps give me a little boost
Charmaine S.
Charmaine S.

My favorite flavor out of the bunch. It's a great afternoon pick me up for those warmer days!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This is one of my go-to coffee when I need it and I can't find a starbucks store. The flavor is awesome especially mocha! Can't get enough of these goodies
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now