Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.

I'm really not a coffee fan but these are so good! I was hesitant to try them but once I did I was addicted. The mocha is my favorite flavor.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Calgary, AB

I drink these every time I drive any distance. Such a great road trip drink! Loooooove it! The mocha is my favorite and then french vanilla.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD

Love these - downsides are they are pricey, and there is lots of added sugar. They taste great, and love them as pick-me-ups when traveling!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Glendale , Ca

I love these! And I love how easy it is to find them.. at 711 or any other local store. The mocha flavor is good, and it isn't overpowering.
Angelique Z.
Angelique Z.

These are a great little treat once in a while. They're just a little pricey for me. I love starbucks, but just can't afford it very often.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Bell, CA

I love this coffee to go. When I go to SAMs club I make sure I pick some up. My favorite when I don't have the chance to stop at Starbucks
nicole p.
nicole p.
youngstown, OH

I love these. The colder they are the better. I like the coffee better than the mocha flavor. I feel that the mocha is just a tad too sweet
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO

A great summer treat over ice! I try and just savor the taste and smoothness. Hard to keep around because everyone drinks them up quickly.
samantha e.
samantha e.
Campbell, CA

This flavor is just a little bit too sweet for me, it leaves a strange taste in the back of my mouth. They are served best when ice cold!
Janet D.
Janet D.

This is awesome fir those days when you just don't have time to brew coffee you just grab and go. Not to mention they taste delicious cold
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now