Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Yarlin A.
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY

Starbucks is just my best coffee place for sure , but this to go things are not for me the taste is obviously not that good and fresh
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.

I absolutely love these. If you freeze them for an hour or so and let them be a little icy you have the perfect frozen mocha. I usally drink occasionally when I get the need of one. But this is the best Starbucks coffee I've ever tried. I don't like their in store products
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI

These are delicious, a little high in sugar for me so I don't get them too often, but for an early road trip, then yes.
Joscelyn B.
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX

This are great for a once in a while drink but their not addicting like some coffees which may be good for some but I like my addicting cappuccinos! Lol
shannon m.
shannon m.
West haven, Ct

These are great I love that they are a perfect mix of coffee and mocha. I even get them in Starbucks with a cup of ice when I don't want them to make my ice coffee because it can be too much mocha syrup for me.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY

These are so good! I don't feel like they're that powerful when compared to a cup of coffee. But they taste great and are perfect for those who don't necessarily enjoy a strong coffee taste. Plus they're sold almost everywhere, so they're easy to find!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ

These are delicious. They don't do anything to actually wake me up but I only drink them for the taste.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city , Arizona

Not the lowest in calories but the best gas station or store bought cold coffee! And they sell it everywhere!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I really like the taste of this drink, but I'm not sure if it's just mostly milk or what, but it definitely doesn't have enough caffeine to wake me up in the morning...and I'm usually pretty sensitive to caffeine's effects. So the bottom line is, if you want yummy-ness, drink it! But don't rely on it for energy. Haha.
Amy R.
Amy R.

Not much of a coffee drive key but I do love these and it is always good fix to grab in a hurry!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now