BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA
My favorite flavor is the caramel! I have tried all flavors and they are all pretty good.These are good for one the go.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
Their are so many different flavored and combinations of this product I literally drink one a day! Love them recommend
Jenelle G.
Hancock, MN
My favorite on the go coffee. Specifically this mocha flavor. Rich and smooth. Refreshing on cold or hot days. Love it!
Sierra C.
Beaufort, SC
Very delicious and easy to find almost anywhere!! I just wish it had less calories, I can only drink like one a month!
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are delicious, a little high in sugar for me so I don't get them too often, but for an early road trip, then yes.
Agnus H.
I buy these at Costco and drink one everyday. It give me a jump of energy in the morning. I like the cold coffee taste.
Shalida D.
I love how there's a strong mocha flavoring without being too sweet. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but this is perfect.
Romana A.
Craving for some right now. I'm really addicted to Starbucks, and I absolutely love their products especially this one.
Brittany A.
I love these! They are great for on the run when you need a coffee pick me up! I love having one to sip on at my desk!
Katelyn S.
I realize these are probably loaded with sugar but I find them to be so refreshing and perfect for my coffee cravings!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?