Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Van Lear, KY

While I don't think it tastes like the real deal, it definitely holds me over during the summer when I don't have access to a Starbucks. These little drinks are totally worth it for a small splurge.
Amber S.
Amber S.

Love this frap! Definitely my favorite flavor and I love how easy it is to take them on the go! Get them with a coupon and you'd be getting them cheaper than actually buying one drink at Starbucks!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love fraps, these are the easiest way to drink iced coffee. It is very hard to make a good iced coffee at home and this is an awesome alternative if want a ready-to-drink cold coffee product.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Woodbury, MN

I absolutely love, the creamy full bodied flavor of the Frappuccino. If you buy it from the grocery store or gas station make sure you shake it well and tap the bottom to loosen up the chocolate.
Aaliya Q.
Aaliya Q.
Alpharetta, GA

Absolutely love these. They're so sweet and yummy. Definitely taste like they came straight from Starbucks too! I love these when I'm stressed because the caffeine is a great headache reliever.
Heather S.
Heather S.

Love these things!! I will say when I run into a gas station that is the first thing I grab. Between the mocha and the vanilla I can't say I like one more than the other, I just love them both!
Melshary L.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL

To be honest I don't like these at all. I think their nasty and no they don't taste anything like a fresh cup of iced Starbucks coffee. I'll pass on these and wouldn't recommend them at all.
Anusha  A.
Anusha A.

I love all the coffees from starbucks aand this one is no exception! My only problem is that they are a but overpriced hut compared to what you pay at starbucks, these are worth the money
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI

I love these! I prefer to go to a coffee shop but if I'm in a hurry at the store and don't want to have to stop somewhere else getting one of these from the front cooler is a real treat!
Adam W.
Adam W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love these! Of course, it's not comparable to the actual freshly brewed coffee you can order in Starbucks, but if you're on the road and need a quick-fix-- this coffee is great for you!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now