Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Batesville, AR
When I'm on the go and don't have time to pop a Starbucks K-cup in the Keurig, I love having one of these in my fridge to pop out and drink on the go! I don't know what I would do on late mornings if it weren't for these! LOVE my Starbucks coffee!!
Andie R.
Andie R.
Mc Donald, PA
Omg i loveeee these!!! i drink these when my family and i go to camp and i finish these in like 10 minutes lol
Adam W.
Adam W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these! Of course, it's not comparable to the actual freshly brewed coffee you can order in Starbucks, but if you're on the road and need a quick-fix-- this coffee is great for you!
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
Omg Starbucks Coffee is my weakness!! I can't live without it lol, especially now that I am prego I crave it everyday! Even though I know I can't drink so much coffee =(
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
I love this coffee drink. We always buy these in the summer and take them camping with us. Great taste. Highly recommend.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love fraps, these are the easiest way to drink iced coffee. It is very hard to make a good iced coffee at home and this is an awesome alternative if want a ready-to-drink cold coffee product.
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
If you don't have time to wait in line or to wait for coffee to be made then I recommedd this. It great and effective.
Carina O.
Carina O.
These are so tasty! I always buy a bunch for road trips. It's a great pick me up anytime of day!
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz , CA
The mocha ones are my favorite. The taste is perfect not too sweet not too bitter. I like getting packs of these and keeping them in the fridge. They're ready to go any time! The only bad thing about them is that they're hard to close I've had a few accidents in my bags before since they don't close very well after first opening them
Kenzie D.
Kenzie D.
Winona, MN
I love these for when I'm running to class but don't have time to stop for coffee. I try to keep some in my dorm at all times!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?