BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Lashonda S.
The taste is like no other taste I have to have two if I can't get to Starbucks myself I keep me some in my refrigerator.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ
I am a Starbucks addict! I can not go a day without. These frapps are amazing and so convenient to have around the house
Travis M.
Great to grab when you're on the go and don't have time to stop at a coffee shop. These also come in a variety of flavors
Andrea C.
These are so yummy! A little old school feeling before everyone bought their own fresh drink at a local Starbucks store.
Caitlin C.
when I was younger I was addicted to these. I still drink them every once in a while. They really are a great pick me up.
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
I LOVE STARBUCKS!! When i go to Target or any other store i always get the mocha ones. they are soooo good. my favorite.
Dani B.
Lakeville, MN
Love this drink! It's super convenient and easy when on the run. If you like cold coffee then this is the drink for you.
Cassondra  B.
I love these frappucinnos! The of course aren't as good as getting fresh from Starbucks, but they are a good grab and go!
Kim W.
Carol Stream, IL
Love these. Mocha and vanilla are the best. Nice pick me up for a hot summer morning when hot coffee isn't as appealing.
Cory L.
Rio Grande City
It is the best coffee i have ever had. It gives me the right amount of energy to get me through the day. I just love it.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?