BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Heather S.
Heather S.
Love these things!! I will say when I run into a gas station that is the first thing I grab. Between the mocha and the vanilla I can't say I like one more than the other, I just love them both!
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
I LOVE STARBUCKS!! When i go to Target or any other store i always get the mocha ones. they are soooo good. my favorite.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
Foodie Expert
I'm really not a coffee fan but these are so good! I was hesitant to try them but once I did I was addicted. The mocha is my favorite flavor.
Mariia V.
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca
Easy for when you have no time to go by Starbucks ! Lol but they are really good and taste the same as if you would to buy one
brittany a.
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Yummy hasn't changed its good flavor! Low price and convinet. Always pick one up when theres no coffee shop in the area
julie v.
julie v.
I love love starbuck coffeee and these are my to die for coffee. i don't drink coffee everyday, but when i crave for coffee i either go get them fresh from starbuck or go to my local store and get them.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Forest Grove, OR
Not really a fan. They don't taste much like coffee and more like sugar. The price sucks too.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sheboygan, WI
This is an amazing line of cold coffee drinks. It has a wonderful flavor and you can drink it anywhere! The flavor is savory and sweet. I would recommend this drink to people who have drank Starbucks before and enjoy the flavor. I also love these drinks because they have all different flavors including, Mocha, Vanilla, and Carmel. They have others but they are more exotic.
Grace E.
Grace E.
I absolutely love these. They give me the extra energy I need. People who want that strong coffee taste will be disappointed, but I don't mind that they aren't bitter. The only downside I see is that they are a little pricey.
Lina W.
Lina W.
Alright, you know it's finals week when you go
To target and stock up on these. I always pair it with a cup of ice to make it less sweet And more cold
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?