Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (19)
Samantha N.
Samantha N.

When on the go these are perfect and yummy tasting! I usually like to add extra ice to mine ;)
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , Tx

These have you wanting more I try to pick up one every so often for a sweet kick in the morning!
Carie T.
Carie T.
Long Beach, CA

These taste very good for bottled coffee. They're not too sweet or too bitter and are great for on the go.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I love these! Great for on the go or for a snack at work. It helps me wake up in the morning with a great caffeine jolt and also tastes great.
Remelida H.
Remelida H.
Austin, TX

Om my G..so good I like frappuccino mocha my favorite ever I always look in groceries store if they have sell. Thats only way I can have my frappuccino. Yummy
Brittni R.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA

As someone who isn't big on coffee, these are awesome! They're quick and easy to take with you in the morning. They are very sweet, which I like, so that is something to consider depending on how you like your coffee!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV

I love these for on the go, or just for a little pick me up mid afternoon. They're fantastic at room temp, but even better ice cold! The Vanilla flavor one is really good, too!
Melinda L.
Melinda L.
Bronx, NY

I must say I always start my morning with this star bucks mocha. I can't start a work day without it.
yennefer c.
yennefer c.

I'm not a big coffee drinker but I have to make an exception for starbucks mocha coffee because it taste so good.
Marisa J.
Marisa J.
Chicago , IL

This cold coffee drink is amazing with flavor and a perfect cold drink for coffee lovers in which I am. The only thing is I wish they had more flavors but its still my favorite coffee drink and brand.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now