Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH

I have to have one of these every time I go to a store. I live a little far from a Starbucks so I can't get it often so these hold me over :)
Khyati S.
Khyati S.

I have been drinking these for the longest time and I always end up going back to them. These taste great when they are cold and they don't taste too bitter or too sweet.
Carla A.
Carla A.
Eureka, MO

These are so addicting. They taste great. It's like adult chocolate milk. Lol. Delicious!............
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH

These can tend to be a bit pricey but whenever I want to treat myself I'll pick up some of these. Just as good as getting a Starbucks drink in the actual coffee shop!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Lawton, OK

These are a very good sweet tooth treat! Great for when your shopping your thirsty and have a sweet tooth at the same time. I'm very bad about grabbing them often. Yet they are so good.
Hólmfríđur S.
Hólmfríđur S.
IS

I loveeee it it is so good we do not have starbucks in iceland but we have this and it is soo good one of my fav love it you can not have to many of these
Marie K.
Marie K.

I do like them but a lot of my friends find them too sweet. There are lots of flavors to satisfy any taste. Great on the go when you do not wanna stay in line at Starbucks. You can grab them in pacs at Cosco which will significantly save you some $$$ if you cannot live a day without this type of coffee drinks. I would not expect a huge boost of energy from these though!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Spanaway, WA

These are perfect grab and go sized coffees....i put mine in freezer in morning....then jump in shower, do my make up, hair, get dressed....then i grab my iced coffee and out the door i go....saves me money at a coffee stand. The flavors are awesome too.....wish they would make a pumpkin spice around holiday time.
Megan C.
Megan C.

I just tasted this today and it's pretty good! The only thing I didn't like about it was the richness and the overpowering sweet smell.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI

Love the taste! Nice for when you're in class and don't want to drink pop. Gives you a lot of energy and it's easy to find.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now