BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Love the Starbucks to go versions, they taste exactly like Starbuckss for a fraction of the price!
micaela s.
micaela s.
So you could say I'm a bit of a "white girl" when it comes to Starbucks haha. I love it so much!!! But when I can't find the time to go to Starbucks I can jus pick this up at Walmart and enjoy it the same. The taste is bliss at its finest
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
I love to get these! I found a recipe on Pinterest to make it at home. When ever I'm out not near a Starbucks this is something I am always getting!
Serena E.
Serena E.
Along with the vanilla, mocha is one of my favorites! I like to switch it up with what flavors I keep in my fridge. Perfect flavor and an easy grab and go drink!
Lily W.
Lily W.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy the Mocha and the Regular Coffee flavor Frappuccinos, the vanilla one is a tad too sweet for my liking. I like to stock up on the four pack when they go on sale at Target.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Foodie Expert
I am a big coffee drinker I love these sever super cold and a little icy!!! they are the perfect fix during the hot summer!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
One of my all time faves! Beware....you will end up addicted to this coffee.
Kiana H.
Kiana H.
Fort Collins, CO
Foodie Expert
Lately I have been a little addicted to starbucks and when I feel the urge to have a drink, but i don't want to go to an actual starbucks or theres not one near me I usually end up pick.ing one of these. They are pretty good. I like the Vanilla latte a little bit more than the mocha, but the mocha is still really good. Sometimes they run out at my convenient stores which really make me upset haha. I just wish the price of these were a little bit lower because then I would be buying them all the time. The colder the better, so make sure you keep these refrigerated
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Fairfax , VA
Starbucks coffee drinks are some of my favorites! They're always tasty, convenient & priced ok. I like to buy them at BJs in wholesale so you get more for your money!
Dolly C.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite coffee drink if I don't get my usual drink from Starbucks. Love this so much, if you haven't tried, you should try it once.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?