Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Norwalk, CA

These are great when you don't have enough time to brew a fresh cup o joe in the morning or when you want a sweet cold coffee! You can never go wrong with these!
Shana B.
Shana B.

Taste great over ice very refreshing I recommend buying you will love it great product. The flavor is really good not to sweet just right
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Green Bay, WI

Great for when you need a Frapp and don't have time to get the real deal! Make sure these are served ice cold though!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boone, NC

These are delicious and addicting! They taste more like an iced latte then a frappachino because of the consistency, but still absolutely delicious!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Woodbury , MN

I absolutely love, the creamy full bodied flavor of the Frappuccino. If you buy it from the grocery store or gas station make sure you shake it well and tap the bottom to loosen up the chocolate.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Madison, WI

This refreshing drink will definitely keep you awake! It's a little on the sweet side, which is why I give this prosuct three stars. If you have a sweet tooth, this is definitely the product for you.
Nicole  J.
Nicole J.

I love these! Its great when you don't have the time to stand in line and wait for a latte. Nice and chocolatey. GREAT!
Cathy C.
Cathy C.

I love these! I do not drink them often however, because I try to watch my calories and unfortunately these have a lot for me. BUT, for a treat, I love them!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
San Juan, TX

I like these better than actually going to a starbucks lol idk why but they taste better to me
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA

I love these power packed iced coffee drinks from starbucks. I find them great for mornings where I am running late and I do not have time to brew or stop for coffee.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now