Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Evelyn I.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA

While not made from fair-trade gourmet coffee, this "coffe drink" sure tastes good. It's the perfect blend of Coffee and milk and mocha flavoring
Marlee N.
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA

These are so good! They are so much cheaper than actually buying a drink at starbucks. They taste wonderful and you can find them mostly anywhere
Shar T.
Shar T.

My husband and I love these. Great on the go and you need an extra boost..and if u take this and blend with a little ice Pow your own frap hehehe
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY

I enjoy the caramel kind :) however it often leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. You have to make sure it never gets warm or it tastes awful
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH

These are good if you love Starbucks and need your caffeine fix. I personally don't like the taste of them too much, but its just a preference.
F d.
F d.

I love these things....i seriously need to look on Pinterest how to do the cheap version!! if i had my wallet and way id be drinking every day
MissE W.
MissE W.
Brandon, MS

I love the taste of these, but here is my problem. They do not energize me, I can drink a whole 4 pack and get nothing, and they are expensive.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I love these! Great for on the go or for a snack at work. It helps me wake up in the morning with a great caffeine jolt and also tastes great.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Hadley , Ma

Love! Great grab and go option when you need a pick me up. Mocha coffee is my favorite flavor. I can have my Starbucks without waiting in line!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rochester, MN

I love these for on the go. They are easy to drink and delicious. I just wish they were a little more affordable, they are on the pricier side.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now