BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittney a.
Brittney a.
I used to drink, these all the time until one day I bought one and it completely looked almost like clabered milk it really grossed me out so Ivery never bought one since
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
Me and my oldest daughter love these drinks. We always have some at the house to take along with us in the mornings. Great taste!
Beth N.
Beth N.
Joplin, MO
This was the first iced coffee I ever had and still holds a lot of great memories. They are delicious, easy, convenient but not quite the same as going and getting the real thing.
Mary R.
Mary R.
I love me some Mocha Starbucks, my favorite. I like buying these when I'm in a hurry, just grab one and go. Taste so yummy.
Spring Hill, FL
I LOVE coffee and I LOVE Starbucks! My favorite flavor is mocha ...YUMMY!

I especially love how convenient they are for me in the morning. When I don't have time to brew a cup of coffee... I jut grab one out of the refrigerator and go!
Jalesa W.
Jalesa W.
Michigan City, IN
I love this drink me and my family tried them and fell straight in love I am ready to drink one know
Elezcia S.
Elezcia S.
These are great its like the perfect serving size of coffee, and having it in a glass bottle is more fun
Ria M.
Ria M.
The flavor is a thick syrup, which the mocha does a good job at covering up. Yes it is good for a quick boost but its mostly sugar which causes a crash quickly. It is better chilled yet it is better to go to a Starbucks or get an iced coffee somewhere.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Monroe, LA
I love starbucks coffee. This is close to what you get at starbucks without having to go. Perfect for an on the go coffee.
Patience G.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
I am so so addicted to these cold coffees ...my only thing is that for the price it seems like you would get more. I don't want to stop drinking them Just aren't big enough
Monique P.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca
What the best flavor!!
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?