Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Courtice, Ontario

These are perfect for a hot day or quick grab on the go when you don't have for a run to the coffee shop. They are delicious but a bit on the pricey side,.
Natasa S.
Natasa S.
Holt, Michigan

I grab the mocha versions of this drink if the coffee isn't available, but they are just as good. I love the fact that they are cold, convenient and quick
Mayra L.
Mayra L.

I love the mocha flavor ones! They don't necessarily have the caffeine strength as a regular cup of joe, but they are delicious to enjoy just for taste.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Manchester, CT

I found Gingerbread flavors frappachinos at Sams Club. They are simply delish! All the great goodness of starbucks but convienetly located in my fridge.
Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA

I absolutely love this flavor. At first I didn't believe that it was going to be as good as the in store product; however, after tasting I was mind blown
Teri O.
Teri O.

Not bad, not as good as the real thing of course but it's nice to have in the fridge for mornings I'm running late and still want a little Starbucks fix.
Joscelyn B.
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX

This are great for a once in a while drink but their not addicting like some coffees which may be good for some but I like my addicting cappuccinos! Lol
Beth C.
Beth C.

I used to like these a lot when I was younger. Now that I drink coffee more often these are just not strong enough and have waaay to much sugar in them.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Du Bois, PA

Definitely my favorite flavor out of all of them. I have a tendency to chug it pretty quick because they taste so good. Wish there was a bigger bottle!
Lina W.
Lina W.

Alright, you know it's finals week when you go
To target and stock up on these. I always pair it with a cup of ice to make it less sweet And more cold
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now