Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Anicania C.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA

When there aren't not Starbucks cafes around me, this would do the trick, in a pinch. Shake well. Serve super chilled!
Crystal Lyn P.
Crystal Lyn P.
Beaverton, OR

When I have no time to run to Starbucks or brew my own coffee, I definitely buy this for a quick flavor picker-upper.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

Perfect for on the go or late night caffeine needs. These were my go-to in college during midterm and finals weeks, and now I love throwing one in my diaper bag for "emergencies" ;)
Kenzie D.
Kenzie D.
Winona, MN

I love these for when I'm running to class but don't have time to stop for coffee. I try to keep some in my dorm at all times!
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz, CA

The mocha ones are my favorite. The taste is perfect not too sweet not too bitter. I like getting packs of these and keeping them in the fridge. They're ready to go any time! The only bad thing about them is that they're hard to close I've had a few accidents in my bags before since they don't close very well after first opening them
Carina O.
Carina O.

These are so tasty! I always buy a bunch for road trips. It's a great pick me up anytime of day!
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.

If you don't have time to wait in line or to wait for coffee to be made then I recommedd this. It great and effective.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love fraps, these are the easiest way to drink iced coffee. It is very hard to make a good iced coffee at home and this is an awesome alternative if want a ready-to-drink cold coffee product.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA

I love this coffee drink. We always buy these in the summer and take them camping with us. Great taste. Highly recommend.
Yesi R.
Yesi R.

Omg Starbucks Coffee is my weakness!! I can't live without it lol, especially now that I am prego I crave it everyday! Even though I know I can't drink so much coffee =(
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now