BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Alfredo A.
Spanaway, WA
Tastes alright but at the same time its overly sweet. and if feel kinda wasteful when i drink em cause the glass bottles
Dani B.
Lakeville, MN
Love this drink! It's super convenient and easy when on the run. If you like cold coffee then this is the drink for you.
Katrina B.
Starbucks coffee are great! The smell, the flavours... So many combinations and you can drink them with almost anything!
Dora S.
Greensboro, NC
We love Starbucks and these delicious mocha Frappuccino make it that much better when you don't have a Starbucks near by.
Xizhou X.
Madison, WI
Great for on the go or when you don't have time to make coffee. Quite sweet though so probably won't have it that often.
Katelyn S.
I realize these are probably loaded with sugar but I find them to be so refreshing and perfect for my coffee cravings!
Horacio R.
This coffee brand does indeed taste great. I recommend purchasing and consuming this product and you'll be satisfied.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
Their are so many different flavored and combinations of this product I literally drink one a day! Love them recommend
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are delicious, a little high in sugar for me so I don't get them too often, but for an early road trip, then yes.
Crystal Lyn P.
Portland, OR
When I have no time to run to Starbucks or brew my own coffee, I definitely buy this for a quick flavor picker-upper.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?