BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Melissa C.
These frappachinos are delicious! Mocha is definitely my favorite flavor. Vanilla is pretty good as well. Love the convenience of picking these up in a gas station or grocery store! Great option to treat myself to here and there!
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Great for on the go. Always use these especially during school. A quick wake me up that tastes delicious. It's perfect. I love these and they're for a great price and well worth it. Love them and definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie S.
I am not a huge coffee drinker but when I do, I love this stuff! It's very refreshing and the caffeine is great. It really did meet my expectations. It's a good deal. I would totally purchase again!!!
Ashley D.
Owingsville, KY
There's not enough words to describe how amazing this coffee is. I absolutely love everything about it. It's so smooth and doesn't give you the god awful coffee after taste. I'm addicted to it and buy this literally almost everyday. I just can't get enough of it
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
These are delicious and really help us get the day started! My husband and I get these from time to time from the gas stations, grocery stores or convenient stores when we have an extra early day. I get excited when I see him carrying them out of the store.
Shanice C.
San Diego, CA
This is a great go-to-work drink. Especially in the mornings. I love the taste, on work days off I add a little vodka, I may be the only one that does that but it's a kick to me ❤️
Crystal G.
Mcallen, TX
You want a coffee to go this is the one a lilttle pricey but it worth it and you can get it anywhere even at a corner store good value when you need a boost and you don't have to wait in the long Starbucks line.
Paula C.
Fort Collins, CO
Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha is convenient to drink, can buy at any grocery store, gas station. Don't have to go to Starbucks to get it. I'm not a big fan of iced coffee but these taste yummy and just enough caffeine to give you a quick pick me up.
Julianne P.
This is definately my go to drink when I can't stop and get dunks. I love iced coffee and these frappacinos are amazing! The mocha flavor is my favorite! It isn't a dark coffee more on the light and creamy side. Will definately keep drinking these!
Amy J.
Hampstead, MD
I love drinking this stuff! In the summer its all i drink! Its so nice and refreshing and still gives me my coffee fix without being too hot! Its great on a hot day!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?