Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Jordan H.
Jordan H.

When you can't get to a coffee shop, but want a good tasting coffee, this product does just that. These are good to keep at home when you want something sweeter than just a plain iced coffee. The only reason it doesn't get 4 stars is that it is a little pricey.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Grand Ledge, MI

These are so easy and simple when you want that caffeine, but you don't want to go to a Starbucks, and you don't want to brew your own. It is sweet. Although I prefer black coffee this can be a nice change of pace for different events. I will probably buy again
Libby W.
Libby W.
woodbridge, nj

Definitely more affordable than getting a hand blended drink every day, but not as satisfying as a perfectly blended, customized drink. Perfect for people on the go who don't have time to stop for coffee. I always have a few of these sitting around in my car ;)
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

These are a great treat to keep at home! They are creamy, have a great coffee taste and the perfect hint of chocolate without being too sweet. This is the perfect drink to have at home if you can't make it to Starbucks for your frappuccino! I highly recommend!
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Kansas City, KS

Best taste ever when kept very cold. Perfect for on the go or for a relaxing night. The price for these is great for what you get I love these more than other cold coffee drinks that are sold in stores. I recommend these to coffee lovers especially Mocha ❤️
Arycelle A.
Arycelle A.

I love this coffee. my uncle would always bring these home for my sister and i and we'd usually drink it right there. sometimes we'd save it for next morning and drink it on the way to school. i love this brand and its inexpensive. go buy some its worth it
Shaylla S.
Shaylla S.
Wardsville, MO

Starbucks Frappuccino is a great pick me up in the morning and a great refresher in the afternoon. The packaging is pretty great though it is a little expensive. It's worth it though because they are fantastic tasting. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Daniella K.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE COFFEE!!!! so convenient to be in a glass bottle, i can drink it throughout the day! when its on sale, i buy a lot!! all flavors are delicious! could be a bit pricey, but worth the once in a while splurge! would definitely recommend!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Love the flavor of these. Just like getting the real thing at starbicks. Once I open it and start drinkin it i can't put it down. I usually finish it in two drinks. The only down side is they can be a little pricey. But what do you expect, it's starbucks.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Carle Place, NY

This starbucks drink is absolutely delicious!! i love the glass bottle packaging, it is much healthier than a plastic bottle. its not too bitter, not too sweet, but just right!! bravo to starbucks for this great to-go frap bottle!!! definitely recommend!
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now