Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Meg D.
Meg D.

I love these! they aren't too sweet. I always have a headache so the best part about these is the caffeine helps me a ton. by the time I'm done drinking one my headache is gone! I always have these in my fridge not only delicious but helpful as well!
Annalisa O.
Annalisa O.

I live for this drink, it's delicious. I've tried it more than once and I continue to tell how amazing it is. When you take your first sip theres a burst of flavor. The packaging is pretty and everyone thinks so. I would recommend this drink. TRY IT!
Paula C.
Paula C.
Fort Collins, CO

Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha is convenient to drink, can buy at any grocery store, gas station. Don't have to go to Starbucks to get it. I'm not a big fan of iced coffee but these taste yummy and just enough caffeine to give you a quick pick me up.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca

I'm completely addicted to these. They taste amazing and I love iced coffee, plus they're so convenient and I love a good mocha. They other flavors taste great as well, but I love chocolate. It's my go to morning coffee when I'm on my way to work.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

I love them as a treat thy are very addictive Starbucks is the best coffee products this four pack makes them usely around a dollar a bottle so I thinks a great value yes I would recommend everyone who enjoys coffee to try this over ice or chilled
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA

I love all things Starbucks and frappuccinos. I also love mocha, so this is the best combinaton of all. I am basically addicted. It doesn't even compare with others. It's just better in general. I would buy this again in the very very near future!
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

These are yummy and great for when I need a boost when studying or running errands, but they have a higher sugar and calorie count than I would like. These are good for a treat and I'll probably buy them again, but I wouldn't drink them every day.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI

I love this stuff!! Gives me energy and has great flavor. It's not too sweet and not too bitter. I love that you can enjoy it cold or at room temperature. I drink this when I need that extra boost of energy! I will definitely be buying it sgain.
Asha R.
Asha R.
W Sacramento, CA

These are great for fast on the go coffee. If you just want the taste of coffee not looking for a big caffeine boost then these are the items for you! They taste best cold and make sure to shake them up and you will love every last drop of them.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Burlington, VT

I am NOT a coffee drinker, however, this Starbucks drink is actually pretty tasty. I wish it was a little larger though. When I need caffeine I NEED caffeine. Love the flavor. And love that you can serve it over ice for a fantastic iced coffee!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?