Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL

I love these. I use have them everyday, it's apart of my morning routine. I pour them into a ice tray and put them in the freezer. Then in the morning I put them in a glass of milk. It tastes great and makes the coffee itself last much longer than it normally would.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Overland Park, KS

Love this product. It keeps for a long time. It is really good quality and I usually have it everyday. It's is something that I would be a repeat customer on and it is something that did not cost a lot. Definitely would buy again or add to my regular shopping list.
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is a little on the pricey side but i think its worth it.
amazing taste and it really gives me the kick I need to keep going during the day when I get tired. this meets my expectations. I buy this maybe 1-2 times a month, so yes i would buy this again.
Nothing says basic like strutting one of these around campus but they are so worth it! Sweet and light, they are an easy and affordable way to get your daily caffeine fix without having to go to your local coffee shop as these can easily be stored in your fridge!
David K.
David K.
Great Neck, NY

My mouth is watering as i am writing this review. i am about to go to buy a pack of these! starbucks mocha frappuccino is my FAVORITE!!! i love that its in a glass bottle, so much healthier! repeat customer for this product! would definitely recommend to everyone
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Dallas, GA

Always buy these right before school starts! Tastes amazing and has just the right amount of coffee and flavoring! Isn't too strong so you won't get jittery! Great for school! Really recommend for people who love Starbucks but don't have the time to go that day.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Salem, OR

These are my favorite go to coffee drink, for mornings when there's no time to stop for coffee. They taste great! I love the mocha chocolate taste. Easy to pack in lunches also for afternoon pick me up!! Just right combo of flavor and taste of Starbucks coffee.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.

When you can't get to a coffee shop, but want a good tasting coffee, this product does just that. These are good to keep at home when you want something sweeter than just a plain iced coffee. The only reason it doesn't get 4 stars is that it is a little pricey.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Grand Ledge, MI

These are so easy and simple when you want that caffeine, but you don't want to go to a Starbucks, and you don't want to brew your own. It is sweet. Although I prefer black coffee this can be a nice change of pace for different events. I will probably buy again
Libby W.
Libby W.
woodbridge, nj

Definitely more affordable than getting a hand blended drink every day, but not as satisfying as a perfectly blended, customized drink. Perfect for people on the go who don't have time to stop for coffee. I always have a few of these sitting around in my car ;)
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now