Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Shaylla S.
Shaylla S.
Wardsville, MO

Starbucks Frappuccino is a great pick me up in the morning and a great refresher in the afternoon. The packaging is pretty great though it is a little expensive. It's worth it though because they are fantastic tasting. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Love the flavor of these. Just like getting the real thing at starbicks. Once I open it and start drinkin it i can't put it down. I usually finish it in two drinks. The only down side is they can be a little pricey. But what do you expect, it's starbucks.
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Corinth

This is the next best thing when you can't make it to the coffee shop!! I buy these at the gas station on my way to work probably once a week for a pick me up. But wish these weren't quite so expensive to buy, I might buy them more often if they weren't.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Carle Place, NY

This starbucks drink is absolutely delicious!! i love the glass bottle packaging, it is much healthier than a plastic bottle. its not too bitter, not too sweet, but just right!! bravo to starbucks for this great to-go frap bottle!!! definitely recommend!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

These mochas are great and are perfect for traveling. They keep longer then buying one from Starbucks. They are sweet so if you don't like sweet drinks I would look into something else. They are reasonably priced compared to what you pay at Starbucks.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN

The mocha is my favorite! They maybe on the little expensive side but I always get one before work and these little guys help me through most shifts. I love the flavor of cold coffee and it beats waiting in line at Starbucks. I think they taste great!
Annalisa O.
Annalisa O.

I live for this drink, it's delicious. I've tried it more than once and I continue to tell how amazing it is. When you take your first sip theres a burst of flavor. The packaging is pretty and everyone thinks so. I would recommend this drink. TRY IT!
Nevaeh D.
Nevaeh D.
HANFORD, California

I absolutely love these. Being starbucks isa little pricey for me to enjoy on a daily basis. I tend to buy these and have them on the go. They taste excellent. Inexpensive great quality and worth the money. With a few different flavors to choose from
Meg D.
Meg D.

I love these! they aren't too sweet. I always have a headache so the best part about these is the caffeine helps me a ton. by the time I'm done drinking one my headache is gone! I always have these in my fridge not only delicious but helpful as well!
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

I love them as a treat thy are very addictive Starbucks is the best coffee products this four pack makes them usely around a dollar a bottle so I thinks a great value yes I would recommend everyone who enjoys coffee to try this over ice or chilled
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now