BY STARBUCKS #12 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Paula C.
Fort Collins, CO
Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha is convenient to drink, can buy at any grocery store, gas station. Don't have to go to Starbucks to get it. I'm not a big fan of iced coffee but these taste yummy and just enough caffeine to give you a quick pick me up.
Kristina D.
Sacramento, CA
I love how true to the mocha flavor this product really is. Thank you Starbucks for making this easy, on the go for us mocha/coffee lovers. I like to buy the 4 pack so it'll last me a couple of days and I can take it with me on the go. Sometimes it beats going into an actual Starbucks.
Marie S.
miami, FL
I love it! I love to freeze it, it is perfect for any time of day. Tastes very good, however, I prefer the homemade coffee. I do not think it's good to drink this every day but it is a good option when you are outside.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
This product tastes identical to the frapp that they sell at Starbucks. It is the perfect amount of smooth deliciousness, you can even throw it over ice or put it in the blender with ice to make your own frapp! I will continue to purchase it.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
This is delicious - it's almost dangerous. It's the best iced coffee in a jar I have ever had. Worth trying but I must warn you - your going to crave it once you have tried it.
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I used to drink these a lot more. Now I just think they're a little too sweet and could use more coffee flavor but they're still good. A little pricey tho but guess they're still cheaper than getting a frappachino at Starbucks and they're good for on the go or a quick pick me up.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
These are a different texture than their in store fraps (not frozen but more creamy instead) and are quite sweet but good for a creamy sweet hit of caffeine when you need it!
Melissa C.
These frappachinos are delicious! Mocha is definitely my favorite flavor. Vanilla is pretty good as well. Love the convenience of picking these up in a gas station or grocery store! Great option to treat myself to here and there!
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
Have mercy! I LOVE these bad boys. Definitely keep my fridge stocked whenever I can! Always gives me my pick me up when I don't have time to make coffee in the mornings!
Melissa V.
These are perfect for when you're going to be on the go and don't have enough time to make coffee! I actually prefer this drink over any kind of Starbucks iced mocha drink.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?