Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK

I love this. Rich and creamy coffee flavor in a convenient travel glass. I love anything Starbucks so this is a great way for me to indulge on a daily basis.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

These are good if I'm in a pinch and need something quick for on the go and don't have time to brew something. They are tasty, but a bit sugary and expensive.
Tanja M.
Tanja M.
Redding, CA

These are super yummy. Love that you can buy them in bulk at cosco! We drink these alllll the time! The chocolate rasberry is my favorite but SO hard to find!
Carina H.
Carina H.
Los Angeles, CA

So good and refreshing. Doesn't last long since I feel like I can finish it fast. My favorite has to be the caramel flavor. It's great that it comes in bulk.
Remelida H.
Remelida H.
Austin, TX

Om my G..so good I like frappuccino mocha my favorite ever I always look in groceries store if they have sell. Thats only way I can have my frappuccino. Yummy
Amy W.
Amy W.
Temecula, CA

I love these and drink them everyday! They are so smooth and delicious! Just enough caffeine to get you through the rest of the day! Good price for 4 drinks!
Cathy C.
Cathy C.

I love these! I do not drink them often however, because I try to watch my calories and unfortunately these have a lot for me. BUT, for a treat, I love them!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL

I love these things - especially this flavor. I take one with me to every class to bring a little joy to the monotony. It helps me get through the lectures!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Courtice, Ontario

These are perfect for a hot day or quick grab on the go when you don't have for a run to the coffee shop. They are delicious but a bit on the pricey side,.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This is one of my go-to coffee when I need it and I can't find a starbucks store. The flavor is awesome especially mocha! Can't get enough of these goodies
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now