Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Tia C.
Tia C.
East Moline, IL

I love Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha its one of my favorites. I prefer this product over any other on the market.
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is a little on the pricey side but i think its worth it.
amazing taste and it really gives me the kick I need to keep going during the day when I get tired. this meets my expectations. I buy this maybe 1-2 times a month, so yes i would buy this again.
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
Kahului

I get this when I need a little pick me up from the store and don't have time to make coffee in the morning. Mocha is my favorite.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS

While I love Starbucks and mochas, this is not my favorite beverage. It tastes too sugary, and it doesn't help wake me up. The price is nice, especially compared to a real drink from Starbucks, but not comparable to the real deal. If you want something sugary and sweet, this is good. But if you need a pick-me-up, I don't suggest this.
This gives me an energy boost in addition to a great taste!! Starbucks is great, but I love being able to grab a coffee right out of my fridge and be out the door in 1 minute! I buy this all of the time.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

Yes this coffee is so amazing. I would reccomend it to everyone!
The price is great, about 5 dollars for 4 bottles. Much cheaper than buying it in store.
ruth f.
ruth f.
Las Vegas, NV

I just love these. Whenever I go food shopping I buy at least 3 four packs and keep them in the frig for a quick drink with lunch or mid afternoon drink. They satisfy my sweet tooth and my coffee crave. I am hooked on these.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I really want to like this product but something about it just doesn't like it 100%. It's a good price for what you get and isn't expensive at all. I have tried it a few times. The name is a little deceiving and doesn't actually taste like the drinks that you would get at a Starbucks location.
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY

I love these . I don't have these all the time it's more of a treat I have once in a while. I like it straight from the container .You don't need to add anything at all. It's sweet but not too sweet
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
West Fargo, ND

Nothing like you would get actually at Starbucks, there's actually no caffeine I believe either. ( I've never received any caffeine benefits from these ) Which isn't a huge deal but can be recovering to some if that's your looking for In the morning.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?