Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
These are delicious. They don't do anything to actually wake me up but I only drink them for the taste.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
These are so good! I don't feel like they're that powerful when compared to a cup of coffee. But they taste great and are perfect for those who don't necessarily enjoy a strong coffee taste. Plus they're sold almost everywhere, so they're easy to find!
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
These are great I love that they are a perfect mix of coffee and mocha. I even get them in Starbucks with a cup of ice when I don't want them to make my ice coffee because it can be too much mocha syrup for me.
Joscelyn B.
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
This are great for a once in a while drink but their not addicting like some coffees which may be good for some but I like my addicting cappuccinos! Lol
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are delicious, a little high in sugar for me so I don't get them too often, but for an early road trip, then yes.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
These are good if I'm in a pinch and need something quick for on the go and don't have time to brew something. They are tasty, but a bit sugary and expensive.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
I absolutely love these. If you freeze them for an hour or so and let them be a little icy you have the perfect frozen mocha. I usally drink occasionally when I get the need of one. But this is the best Starbucks coffee I've ever tried. I don't like their in store products
Yarlin A.
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Starbucks is just my best coffee place for sure , but this to go things are not for me the taste is obviously not that good and fresh
Marisa J.
Marisa J.
Chicago , IL
This cold coffee drink is amazing with flavor and a perfect cold drink for coffee lovers in which I am. The only thing is I wish they had more flavors but its still my favorite coffee drink and brand.
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
I'm not a big coffee drinker but I have to make an exception for starbucks mocha coffee because it taste so good.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?