Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Portland, OR
I love coffee, especially anything from Starbucks! These bottled mocha Frappuccinos are amazing, mocha is my favorite flavor! It's the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee flavor, and they're easy to bring with me anywhere in my purse.
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Maryville, TN
So much delicious. This is the 2nd best with vanilla being the 1st. Great for on the go when you don't have time to stop
Thao D.
Thao D.
Rosharon, TX
Convenient and taste great!! Love them cold! Always helps and flavor's awesome! Never can have enough
Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love this flavor. At first I didn't believe that it was going to be as good as the in store product; however, after tasting I was mind blown
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I cannot get enough of these!!! The mocha is the best flavor, but I recently tried the caramel and it's a close second.
Aaliya Q.
Aaliya Q.
Alpharetta, GA
Absolutely love these. They're so sweet and yummy. Definitely taste like they came straight from Starbucks too! I love these when I'm stressed because the caffeine is a great headache reliever.
W S.
W S.
I really love these frappuccino mocha, this is my favorite flavor , its the only drink I buy at Starbucks
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Prestonsburg, KY
While I don't think it tastes like the real deal, it definitely holds me over during the summer when I don't have access to a Starbucks. These little drinks are totally worth it for a small splurge.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I always get a box of these before I go on vacation. They're so simple to drink on the beach! I love the flavor!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Dalton, OH
These drinks are very good ans taste exactly like they would if you had bought it from starbucks. They really help me get through my day and in the summer they taste even better after they are in the freezer for awhile!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?