BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
I LOVE STARBUCKS!! When i go to Target or any other store i always get the mocha ones. they are soooo good. my favorite.
Travis M.
Great to grab when you're on the go and don't have time to stop at a coffee shop. These also come in a variety of flavors
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
I love this coffee drink. We always buy these in the summer and take them camping with us. Great taste. Highly recommend.
Caitlin C.
when I was younger I was addicted to these. I still drink them every once in a while. They really are a great pick me up.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a big fan of iced coffee and this is a quick, delicious drink. I love it poured over ice or directly from the fridge.
Amy M.
This is a favorite! Definitely a great pick me up, although not the healthiest ;) Their Carmel flavor is also delicious!
Love this drink so much truly blessed lol its so refreshing and rich ... Not to dark or nit to light its just right there
Cassondra  B.
I love these frappucinnos! The of course aren't as good as getting fresh from Starbucks, but they are a good grab and go!
Shelby S.
Fort Worth, TX
Such a great product I like it in the summer when I want good coffee flavor but more of a milk it's cool and refreshing:)
Dani B.
Lakeville, MN
Love this drink! It's super convenient and easy when on the run. If you like cold coffee then this is the drink for you.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?