Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Tabetha P.
Tabetha P.

This coffee is delicious and smells amazing. I always try to grab some when I'm out shopping. I definitely recommend this product.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX

Omg! I love these my boyfriend buys me these all the time cause he already knows.. idk i buy them alot their just so damn good i like that they don't taste alot like coffe it has a good taste like u would like to drink that again
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wellington, FL

These are great for on the go! The only down side is that they are made of glass so you have to be very careful but they can be found most places and aren't too expensive. The taste is great and the calories can be okay based on if you get sugar free or not. I would definitely recommend!
A very delicious refreshing beverage, great for an everyday satisfied feeling of refreshing coffee, enjoy amazing flavors.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Galt, CA

One of the best drinks I have ever bought. Love love love it. My favorite part is when you first open it, the cap makes a little pop noise. I love the taste! They are delicious! I recommend 100%
Yaneli A.
Yaneli A.
Charlotte , NC

I absolutely love having this drink, like, semi frozen😋 it's absolutely amazing!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN

I LOVE these drinks! It's the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with coffee. They come in a variety of flavors, but I usually buy either the vanilla one or the mocha one. I will definitely be buying these again! They also make great presents!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Leavenworth, KS

Love these. Don't love the price. Wish Starbucks could price their products a little better.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA

I bought a pack of these one time just for work and all my God they're definitely you might go to you in the morning sometimes I don't have them all the time but when I do you got to be nice and Ice cold
Monica C.
Monica C.
Saint Paul, MN

These are absolutely delicious! It does taste extra sugary and obviously isn't exactly healthy, but it is a nice treat for myself in the morning.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?