Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Dallas, OR

These are very good and convenient. I don't get them often but when I do, I always wish I had more.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.

I live off of these when I can't get in to a Starbucks, I have wayyy too many in my fridge
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Superior, WI

I absolutely love these they taste great there easy to find at gas stations and grocery stores and they give me the caffeine that I need
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Portsmouth, OH

This is one of my favorite cold coffee drinks. I like to use this to make frozen coffee drinks also. The price isn't bad either
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Means, KY

LOVE these!! Could drink these all day long.. lol. I like drinking one when I'm feeling run down and need a quick pick me up.
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL

I love these! They're quick and to-go. They're very refreshing and give me the little pick-me-up I need throughout the day. I love the taste, and the packaging is so cute.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I love these ! They are easy to take on the go . They are very good if you are a busy person and cannot get to a Starbucks these will satisfy your cravings.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
State College, PA

I love these fraps!!! There so convenient! They give me energy on the go when I can't make it to the Starbucks store!
Racine R.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA

These Starbucks drinks are delicious. The only time I buy these is when we go camping, or off the grid where there isn't a Starbucks location nearby. These drinks are really good, and they're good for when you're traveling, or you just need something very quick and you don't have time to go to Starbucks location.
Laiba T.
Laiba T.

I live off of these since there isn't a Starbucks near my house, I get them from Co op near my school and they are honestly so good
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now