BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Roxana C.
Roxana C.
I'm obsessed with this. it's a quick and on the go. Especially on hot days and have no chance to head to Starbucks
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I love these! Especially in summertime when I don't want hot coffee. They are also quick and easy so I never have to worry about it. They are expensive, but I don't drink coffee on a daily basis, only when I really need a pick-me-up, so that isn't really a big deal to me. They have a great flavor, just make sure that you shake it up!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Shrewsbury, PA
I love this! Perfect for mornings when I don't wanna spend $5 on a coffee from Starbucks. I think they are very tasty.. Nothing will beat fresh Starbucks but these come very close!
Brittney a.
Brittney a.
I used to drink, these all the time until one day I bought one and it completely looked almost like clabered milk it really grossed me out so Ivery never bought one since
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
Me and my oldest daughter love these drinks. We always have some at the house to take along with us in the mornings. Great taste!
Beth N.
Beth N.
Joplin, MO
This was the first iced coffee I ever had and still holds a lot of great memories. They are delicious, easy, convenient but not quite the same as going and getting the real thing.
Mary R.
Mary R.
I love me some Mocha Starbucks, my favorite. I like buying these when I'm in a hurry, just grab one and go. Taste so yummy.
Spring Hill, FL
I LOVE coffee and I LOVE Starbucks! My favorite flavor is mocha ...YUMMY!

I especially love how convenient they are for me in the morning. When I don't have time to brew a cup of coffee... I jut grab one out of the refrigerator and go!
Jalesa W.
Jalesa W.
Michigan City, IN
I love this drink me and my family tried them and fell straight in love I am ready to drink one know
Elezcia S.
Elezcia S.
These are great its like the perfect serving size of coffee, and having it in a glass bottle is more fun
Monique P.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca
What the best flavor!!
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?