BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Love the taste! Nice for when you're in class and don't want to drink pop. Gives you a lot of energy and it's easy to find.
Donna W.
Monroe, LA
I love starbucks coffee. This is close to what you get at starbucks without having to go. Perfect for an on the go coffee.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
These are wonderful for an afternoon pick me up. Especially if you don't have time to actually run by your local Starbucks!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
These are the best, I get them all the time, I love all the flavor varieties they have but the mocha is by far my favorite.
Andrea C.
These are so yummy! A little old school feeling before everyone bought their own fresh drink at a local Starbucks store.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a big fan of iced coffee and this is a quick, delicious drink. I love it poured over ice or directly from the fridge.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a Starbucks addict! I can not go a day without. These frapps are amazing and so convenient to have around the house
Alfredo A.
Spanaway, WA
Tastes alright but at the same time its overly sweet. and if feel kinda wasteful when i drink em cause the glass bottles
Nicole  J.
I love these! Its great when you don't have the time to stand in line and wait for a latte. Nice and chocolatey. GREAT!
Shelby S.
Fort Worth, TX
Such a great product I like it in the summer when I want good coffee flavor but more of a milk it's cool and refreshing:)
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?