Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I like the taste it doesn't straight taste like coffee which its a good thing.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
I love starbucks Frapp. Good for morning awaking, energy, breakfast and lunch. Mocha is healtheir than dark coffee
Erin B.
Erin B.
Palmyra, PA
These are great for on the go. I love the mocha ones, they're so delicious, and I don't have to run into Starbucks to get them!
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Youngtown, AZ
These are so yummy!! I keep them in the fridge and just grab one when I want, so much easier than making coffee lol. I usually find these and stock up when they are on sale at Albertsons. If I'm not drinking a hot coffee, you'll probably see me with one of these
Thora T.
Thora T.
Bronx, NY
Expensive, but that comes with the Starbucks name. These are sold in vending machines at my college are are a very popular choice. Taste great and really mellow caffeine boost.
Kourt M.
Kourt M.
When I can't get to Starbucks, these are great. I definitely prefer going to Starbucks though and getting a nice blended frap.
Brook E.
Brook E.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are cheaper than buying at Starbucks but still delicious. Easy as a grab and go drink on a busy morning.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Not much of a coffee drive key but I do love these and it is always good fix to grab in a hurry!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I really like the taste of this drink, but I'm not sure if it's just mostly milk or what, but it definitely doesn't have enough caffeine to wake me up in the morning...and I'm usually pretty sensitive to caffeine's effects. So the bottom line is, if you want yummy-ness, drink it! But don't rely on it for energy. Haha.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, Arizona
Not the lowest in calories but the best gas station or store bought cold coffee! And they sell it everywhere!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?