BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Selena G.
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love Starbucks and these I keep stocked up in my home cause I need my coffee each morning and I am always busy so these are great for on the go
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
This flavor is just a little bit too sweet for me, it leaves a strange taste in the back of my mouth. They are served best when ice cold!
Beth C.
Beth C.
I used to like these a lot when I was younger. Now that I drink coffee more often these are just not strong enough and have waaay to much sugar in them.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Love love love tastes just like starbucks would buy over and over again if I could
Kathleen V.
Kathleen V.
Sacramento, CA
Ugh I don't know where to begin with this product! It tastes great and has always kept me up when i need it. I personally don't drink energy drinks so I choose this instead! My holy grail when I need to stay up and study or do hw.
A A.
A A.
These are a yummy treat but they are addicting so don't say I didn't warn you! The price is also quite reasonable. I continue to buy them and don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
Evelyn I.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
While not made from fair-trade gourmet coffee, this "coffe drink" sure tastes good. It's the perfect blend of Coffee and milk and mocha flavoring
Roxana C.
Roxana C.
I'm obsessed with this. it's a quick and on the go. Especially on hot days and have no chance to head to Starbucks
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I love these! Especially in summertime when I don't want hot coffee. They are also quick and easy so I never have to worry about it. They are expensive, but I don't drink coffee on a daily basis, only when I really need a pick-me-up, so that isn't really a big deal to me. They have a great flavor, just make sure that you shake it up!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Shrewsbury, PA
I love this! Perfect for mornings when I don't wanna spend $5 on a coffee from Starbucks. I think they are very tasty.. Nothing will beat fresh Starbucks but these come very close!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?