Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Ria M.
Ria M.

The flavor is a thick syrup, which the mocha does a good job at covering up. Yes it is good for a quick boost but its mostly sugar which causes a crash quickly. It is better chilled yet it is better to go to a Starbucks or get an iced coffee somewhere.
leigh s.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI

Ok I'm a huge coffee drinker/lover who loves their coffee. I never have been inside a starbucks so do not ask me about their coffees in general. However i do buy these every once in a while and love them they taste very good. I enjoy this as a treat.
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Batesville, AR

When I'm on the go and don't have time to pop a Starbucks K-cup in the Keurig, I love having one of these in my fridge to pop out and drink on the go! I don't know what I would do on late mornings if it weren't for these! LOVE my Starbucks coffee!!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Alexandria, VA

I absolutely love the flavor of this drink. I would drink one every day if it weren't for the calories. I wish there was a lower sugar alternative from Starbucks, as this is absolutely delicious. If you like coffee you will definitely love this.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love chilled coffee, and these bad boys totally hit the spot! I love being able to purchase them and put them in the fridge. I don't have to run to Starbucks when I have it right in my fridge! They are tasty and definitely worth the money :)
laya b.
laya b.
Virginia Bch, VA

I don't like the store bought Starbucks drinks at all. They're really nasty and don't taste anything like the real thing.. I cant taste the coffee in them at all and they're sour to me. They're way too expensive for the quality you're getting.
Spring Hill, FL

I LOVE coffee and I LOVE Starbucks! My favorite flavor is mocha ...YUMMY!

I especially love how convenient they are for me in the morning. When I don't have time to brew a cup of coffee... I jut grab one out of the refrigerator and go!
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Portland, OR

I love coffee, especially anything from Starbucks! These bottled mocha Frappuccinos are amazing, mocha is my favorite flavor! It's the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee flavor, and they're easy to bring with me anywhere in my purse.
Suzi H.
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA

While these bottled Frappuccino drinks are not nearly as frothy or creamy as their barista-made counterparts, it's a decent substitute when you want a sweet, chilled coffee and haven't the time or the funds to hit your local Starbucks.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Astoria, NY

Yes these are expensive but sometimes they are great to have in the house or on the go. I love the taste!!! No it's not quite like an actual frappuchino but still tasty. I even throw mine in the freezer for a little to get "colder"
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now