Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.

As addicting as this can sound, if I cannot have my daily freshly made frappuccino this is my next option its still delicious I recommend it when you're out and about.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC

These frapps are so delicious! I pour mine over ice and it's amazing! Also you can get the 4 pack for the price of one large Starbucks coffee but still have Starbucks!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA

I love these power packed iced coffee drinks from starbucks. I find them great for mornings where I am running late and I do not have time to brew or stop for coffee.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA

These taste amazing! Plus the extra kick in energy is awesome! If you are a cold coffee fan you have got to try these ASAP. I have not found a flavor I did not like!
Nelsy R.
Nelsy R.

Absolutely love these! The only thing I hate is the lid, if you don't screw it on right it will spill all over you. Other than that it's the perfect amount of sweet!
jamie h.
jamie h.

A lot of times I prefer these little things to the stuff you can actually buy at the store! Oh and it's like the same price, 4 for the price of 1 at the restaurant!
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Riverdale, GA

I love this stuff. Great way to get my Starbucks fix without having to stop by a location. :) Great taste and very convenient. I try to not drink too many in a day.
Jahaira B.
Jahaira B.
E Stroudsburg, PA

I drink it quiet often. It is my go to iced coffee. I do not have a starbucks near by. So this has to do. I love the flavor. I wish it came in bigger bottles.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Portland, OR

If I don't have time to make coffee before work, I grab one of these to take with me. I like the vanilla one a bit more, but mocha is still great in my opinion.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Norwalk, CA

These are great when you don't have enough time to brew a fresh cup o joe in the morning or when you want a sweet cold coffee! You can never go wrong with these!
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now