Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD

This is my favorite starbucks drink to grab for lunch or breakfast. It's light enough to go with anything and you can actually taste the flavor it's supposed to be. It's not too sweet though which I like.
Chandra R.
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR

I love the Mocha and also the Vanilla. I like to purchase these as I live about 40 minutes from a Starbucks so I can get my fix. :) I love the taste and the bottles are great for crafts! Multi-purpose!
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX

I like these. They're not as great as getting them fresh from Starbucks but they are great for on the go.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA

I love the mocha flavor ones! They don't necessarily have the caffeine strength as a regular cup of joe, but they are delicious to enjoy just for taste.
F d.
F d.

I love these things....i seriously need to look on Pinterest how to do the cheap version!! if i had my wallet and way id be drinking every day
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL

I love these so much. I keep them in my mini fridge and I'm addicted. I actually know a recipe to make them at home if anyone is interest.

10 cups of coffee
1/2 a cup of sugar
1/2 a cup of brown sugar
1/2 a cup of vanilla creamer

However, I'm too lazy, so I still buy the real deal.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN

These are so delicious! I buy these every once in a while to treat myself. They are at a good price as well.
Marlee N.
Marlee N.
Roanoke, VA

These are so good! They are so much cheaper than actually buying a drink at starbucks. They taste wonderful and you can find them mostly anywhere
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH

These are good if you love Starbucks and need your caffeine fix. I personally don't like the taste of them too much, but its just a preference.
HEATHER  C.
HEATHER C.

I love these and Walmart has them at the front registers which is a big plus so you can grab and go. Awesome caffeine burst and I really love these more than the other brands out there.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now