BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Jess A.
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
Foodie Expert
I love Starbucks, and the ability to have these on the go, anytime, is great. These drinks have rich frappucino flavor, and are a good balance between sweet and coffee. They can be a bit expensive, but not too bad.
Jacky S.
Jacky S.
This is a delicious option for on the go coffee, it taste awesome. I love do drink it cold but you can also warm it.
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
Lynbrook , NY
Foodie Expert
While I do prefer my homemade coffee, these are a little treat. I prefer iced over hot coffee and these do the trick. Not something I buy often because they are pricey but definitely enjoy them. Easy to grab and go for the non stop mom!
samantha e.
samantha e.
san jose, CA
Foodie Expert
This flavor is just a little bit too sweet for me, it leaves a strange taste in the back of my mouth. They are served best when ice cold!
Beth C.
Beth C.
I used to like these a lot when I was younger. Now that I drink coffee more often these are just not strong enough and have waaay to much sugar in them.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Love love love tastes just like starbucks would buy over and over again if I could
Kathleen V.
Kathleen V.
sacramento, CA
Ugh I don't know where to begin with this product! It tastes great and has always kept me up when i need it. I personally don't drink energy drinks so I choose this instead! My holy grail when I need to stay up and study or do hw.
A A.
A A.
These are a yummy treat but they are addicting so don't say I didn't warn you! The price is also quite reasonable. I continue to buy them and don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
Evelyn I.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
While not made from fair-trade gourmet coffee, this "coffe drink" sure tastes good. It's the perfect blend of Coffee and milk and mocha flavoring
Roxana C.
Roxana C.
I'm obsessed with this. it's a quick and on the go. Especially on hot days and have no chance to head to Starbucks
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?