BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Green Bay, WI
Great for when you need a Frapp and don't have time to get the real deal! Make sure these are served ice cold though!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boone, NC
These are delicious and addicting! They taste more like an iced latte then a frappachino because of the consistency, but still absolutely delicious!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Woodbury , MN
I absolutely love, the creamy full bodied flavor of the Frappuccino. If you buy it from the grocery store or gas station make sure you shake it well and tap the bottom to loosen up the chocolate.
Amber L.
Amber L.
MADISON, WI
Foodie Expert
This refreshing drink will definitely keep you awake! It's a little on the sweet side, which is why I give this prosuct three stars. If you have a sweet tooth, this is definitely the product for you.
Nicole  J.
Nicole J.
I love these! Its great when you don't have the time to stand in line and wait for a latte. Nice and chocolatey. GREAT!
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
I love these! I do not drink them often however, because I try to watch my calories and unfortunately these have a lot for me. BUT, for a treat, I love them!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
San Juan, TX
Foodie Expert
I like these better than actually going to a starbucks lol idk why but they taste better to me
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA
I love these power packed iced coffee drinks from starbucks. I find them great for mornings where I am running late and I do not have time to brew or stop for coffee.
karina m.
karina m.
Rialto, CA
I really like this drink. Has a very rich flavor. Only thing is to taste it's best it has to be super cold.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Stow, OH
I drink these all the time. They are so good and high quality. The mocha ones are my favorite. They are sweet, but not overly sweet and you can still taste the coffee in them.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?