BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Romana A.
Craving for some right now. I'm really addicted to Starbucks, and I absolutely love their products especially this one.
Shalida D.
I love how there's a strong mocha flavoring without being too sweet. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but this is perfect.
Agnus H.
I buy these at Costco and drink one everyday. It give me a jump of energy in the morning. I like the cold coffee taste.
Dreysi L.
Lake Worth, FL
I am a coffee lover it has a great aroma it's good to just grab it and go when u are in a hurry . It does wake me up .
katie r.
Upland, CA
Great for an on the go pick me up.. no mess and take it any where! No jittery feelings!
Lacee W.
Saint Peters, MO
I LOVE THESE. Great for convenience and don't want to spend 5 dollars on just one coffee from Starbucks... Delicious!
Ryan T.
These drinks are too sugary for my taste, but I get why people like them. Good Starbucks taste and easy to transport.
MacKenzie L.
ROCKFORD, MI
These are so very good. The taste of coffee is actually present! The calorie content and sugar are high, so be aware.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
Love the Starbucks frap. I prefer the caramel flavor ones. But this is my second fav.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
These are my favorite bottled coffee, next best thing to the original! So good and has the perfect amount of coffee!
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?