BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Stephanie K.
Hanover, PA
Not quite the same taste as going to a Starbucks, but still gets the job done! Just make sure to shake well before consuming.
Merissa M.
Santa Clarita, CA
It's pretty good drink especially in the summer when you want something cool and sweet. little on the pricey side I think.
Robyn D.
Exeter, RI
I love this coffee. Always gives me that boost I need any time during the day. I have a few packs in my fridge right now.
Rachal C.
Vidalia, LA
I LOVE cold coffee. And this is my favorite! There isn't a Starbucks around where I live, so this is the next best thing.
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA
I buy these alot more than i should...yes im guilty of being addicted to coffee...i just cant live without my daily 2 cups!
Amanda L.
I absolutely love this coffee drink it taste so dang good ! I keep these around all the time and especially on the holidays
A very delicious refreshing beverage, great for an everyday satisfied feeling of refreshing coffee, enjoy amazing flavors.
Vanessa P.
These are amazing especially cold the coffee also tastes good. I would recommend. I might even go buy me one at the store .
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Love the taste! Nice for when you're in class and don't want to drink pop. Gives you a lot of energy and it's easy to find.
Donna W.
Monroe, LA
I love starbucks coffee. This is close to what you get at starbucks without having to go. Perfect for an on the go coffee.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?