Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

Love these! Delicious and great for on the go! I like this mocha flavor more than the vanilla flavor! I also like the nice glass bottles. Only con is that they're a bit pricey.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Stow, OH

I drink these all the time. They are so good and high quality. The mocha ones are my favorite. They are sweet, but not overly sweet and you can still taste the coffee in them.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

I have always loved Starbucks coffees. I love strong coffee and theirs is always strong. I love almost all the different blends but we are most partial to the Christmas blend
Yesi R.
Yesi R.

Omg Starbucks Coffee is my weakness!! I can't live without it lol, especially now that I am prego I crave it everyday! Even though I know I can't drink so much coffee =(
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL

I love Starbucks Frappuccinos they're delicious I'm addicted to the vanilla flavor. I usually put them in the freezer for a little bit in the summer to get them ice cold.
Patience G.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL

I am so so addicted to these cold coffees ...my only thing is that for the price it seems like you would get more. I don't want to stop drinking them Just aren't big enough
Brittney a.
Brittney a.

I used to drink, these all the time until one day I bought one and it completely looked almost like clabered milk it really grossed me out so Ivery never bought one since
Betty B.
Betty B.
Perry, ME

I love Starbucks Frappuccino's, my favorite flavor is their Vanilla , I also enjoy the Mocha.I am not a regular coffee drinker, but the coffee drink is just right for me.
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT

I feel like they have no flavor. They taste nothing like the coffee at an actual starbucks. I've tried like 4 different flavors and they all taste like coffee and water.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Bennettsville, SC

I love this drink, it's the best ever. You get that fresh from Starbucks taste right in your home. I can't get enough. Which reminds me I need to go buy some more haha.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now