Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Yara I.
Yara I.

Favorite go to drink if I need to grab something really quickly or if I'm just in the mood for it. I prefer it cold the mocha, just tastes better in my opinion. I'm always buying it. It's great.
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY

This is much more sweet than regular starbucks coffee but i love it. It's nothing like getting a starbucks coffee at statbucks but it's delicious if you add a bit of ice on a cup and pore some of thia coffee in which is what i do.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Kansas City, KS

Best taste ever when kept very cold. Perfect for on the go or for a relaxing night. The price for these is great for what you get I love these more than other cold coffee drinks that are sold in stores. I recommend these to coffee lovers especially Mocha ❤️
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

I am not a fan of Starbucks coffee, but these frappuccinos are bomb.com. They give you a little kick of energy and they taste amazing. These are really good if you're on the go in the morning and don't have time to stop for coffee.
Ornella A.
Ornella A.

Starbucks is life honestly and to know that when you don't really have the time to go up and go to Starbucks and just go to your local store to get a taste of it is fantastic ♡ coffee lover 101
Haley C.
Haley C.
Anderson, IN

Great Coffee! I love the flavor and the mocha is the best. This is also a great value for the price! You can easily spend 3 dollars for one single drink at a gas station. I usually purchase these from Walmart and I can get an even bigger discount.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Carlsbad, NM

This is what I look forward to every weekend. I love it. Mixing together both my favorites, chocolate and coffee! What more can I ask for? O wait did I mention, I love cold coffee as well!
Seems this has it all. Yummy!
Nairobi V.
Nairobi V.

This one inside the list of the best coffees that I have proved in my life. I am charmed with of a way amazements, have a delicious flavor
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA

Love these ! Starbucks is amazing and never dissapoints me and I'll recommend this to everyone ! I buy all the flavors
Maria M.
Maria M.

The mocha tastes ok....I love the French Vanilla and cookies and cream frankly. I've even tried the newest one that I can't remember the name but it starts with a t. Mocha is alright in my opinion
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?