Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL

I love these so much. I keep them in my mini fridge and I'm addicted. I actually know a recipe to make them at home if anyone is interest.

10 cups of coffee
1/2 a cup of sugar
1/2 a cup of brown sugar
1/2 a cup of vanilla creamer

However, I'm too lazy, so I still buy the real deal.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Delaware, OH

Of course I would much rather have a freshly made drink but these are still super yummy and easy to keep at home to simply and quickly grab and go in the morning (love not having to wait in the long starbucks line). Definitly worth a try if you enjoy starbucks drinks, great flavor!
Amberly Z.
Amberly Z.
Waterford, WI

Love this stuff! If I don't have time to stop at Starbucks this is my first go to! I love the Mocha and Vamilla. But I think all the flavors are good. It's sweet but not too sweet. If you're looking for less sweet and more caffeine I recommend the Starbucks double shots in a can.
Lynda M.
Lynda M.

These are very good but don't expect them to taste like coffee from Starbucks itself. They go down smooth though and have very little caffeine so you can drink a couple of them without getting jittery or sick. My personal favorite is the vanilla or caramel if I can find it.
Kaitlin A.
Kaitlin A.

I love these coffees! They sell them at my work so when I need a nice kick to my day that my coffee didn't do at home this is it! However, as a health nut, the calories and sugars are sometimes bad... Depending on the one you get. So a nice drink, but not an everyday drink.
Imani T.
Imani T.
Apopka, FL

I love these so much. I've actually never tried a drink from the actual Starbucks store, but these make me want to try the mocha frapp! They are so energizing and yummy. Good for those who are just starting to drink coffee, because they have more of a chocolate-y taste.
Lily R.
Lily R.

I would grade everything about this drink, but the cost is my only problem. I get these at least twice a week, they wake me up and I don't have stinky breath after. It's refreshing because it's nice sync cold and not your everyday coffee. I recommend this for beginners.
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Lawrence, KS

I like this stuff! It's my go to if I can't get to Starbucks, I grab one of these! My only set back with these is it doesn't have the coffee shop taste that you get when you go into Starbucks but you can't expect to get that from something that is mass produced.
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Tolleson, AZ

These are so yummy!! I keep them in the fridge and just grab one when I want, so much easier than making coffee lol. I usually find these and stock up when they are on sale at Albertsons. If I'm not drinking a hot coffee, you'll probably see me with one of these
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

These are delicious, perfect additions to a light lunch. Thick and creamy, not as good as the actual frappiccinos in store but close enough. A little expensive but affordable when you take into account the money you save when you buy in store vs grocery store.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now