Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Ayanna T.
Ayanna T.
Gastonia, NC

Now this stuff right here if I was on death row and they asked me for my last meal I would say this that's how much I love thus stuff
Kiana H.
Kiana H.
Centennial, CO

Lately I have been a little addicted to starbucks and when I feel the urge to have a drink, but i don't want to go to an actual starbucks or theres not one near me I usually end up pick.ing one of these. They are pretty good. I like the Vanilla latte a little bit more than the mocha, but the mocha is still really good. Sometimes they run out at my convenient stores which really make me upset haha. I just wish the price of these were a little bit lower because then I would be buying them all the time. The colder the better, so make sure you keep these refrigerated
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA

Starbucks coffee drinks are some of my favorites! They're always tasty, convenient & priced ok. I like to buy them at BJs in wholesale so you get more for your money!
Dolly C.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO

My all time favorite coffee drink if I don't get my usual drink from Starbucks. Love this so much, if you haven't tried, you should try it once.
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.

So so good! These are wonderful to quickly pick up at the store when a Starbucks isn't near by. They taste nearly as good as the real thing at the cafe!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY

Just absolutely yummy!! If you have never tried it, you really don't know what your missing! Refreshing and soo chocolate tasting! Pure heaven!
Lily B.
Lily B.

These are amazing. If you haven't ever tried them you are missing out on so much. The flavor is great and the bottles are really cute to make stuff out of! But definitely very good. Especially when there isn't a Starbucks around.
Ashleigh  W.
Ashleigh W.
Fitchburg, MA

I tried this it taste nothing like what I can get at Starbucks. When i drink this it kind of smells and i felt as if i was drinking something that is old. It aslo has white pieces floting in it and i can not taste the mocha what so ever.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

I love these! They are great for on the run when you need a coffee pick me up! I love having one to sip on at my desk!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Salem, OR

These are my favorite go to coffee drink, for mornings when there's no time to stop for coffee. They taste great! I love the mocha chocolate taste. Easy to pack in lunches also for afternoon pick me up!! Just right combo of flavor and taste of Starbucks coffee.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now