BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
Yummy my favorite morning drink! I place mine in the freezer for 15 mins and then drink it. It tastes great the chocolate and coffee mix is great!
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
Foodie Expert
These seriously taste amazing! The mocha flavor is definitely my favorite!!
Dreysi L.
Lake Worth, FL
I am a coffee lover it has a great aroma it's good to just grab it and go when u are in a hurry . It does wake me up .
Alexa S.
Foodie Expert
Delicious, sweet, and not too overpoweringly coffee flavored. I like my coffee to taste like milk and sugar with a little bit of coffee and a lot of caffeine so this does the trick!
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Great coffee for on the go!! Taste great, especially when it's cold!! I love them mid day for a quick pick me up!! U can almost always find them on sale somewhere!!
Zee S.
These are perfect for on the go times when you need a coffee fix ! They taste just like they were freshly brewed from the store every time you pop one open.
Vonny D.
I absolutely adore this coffee drink. it is by far the most delicious coffee drink I have ever drank. I buy an individual almost every time I check out at the grocery store.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
I always wanted to try Starbucks coffee (There is one located on the other side of town where I live but I never go) and I did for the first time last week. I only drink frappe's at Mcdonalds. This is probably one of my favorites as of now. This flavor is so DELICIOUS!! I don't drink regular coffee but I like these chilled drinks. I grab one of these whenever I have a taste for coffee and I like it way better than the Caramel flavor drink
Nadia H.
Darby, PA
I have purchased these starbucks drinks on numerous occasions when I'm in a rush and want some king of coffee in the morning before work or school. I love these because they aren't too strong and I can take them wherever I'm going.
Rita A.
Alexandria, VA
Extremely delicious, classic Starbucks drink, but high in calories. I prefer their prepackaged espresso drinks because of the lower calories.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?