Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Allegra R.
Allegra R.

Instant go-to drink when I know I won't have time to brew coffee in the morning. It tastes great, fills my tummy (though I imagine it could feel too 'heavy' for some) and gives me the burst of energy I need to get going when I'm truly short on time. It's a 'treat' item I only buy occasionally due to the cost, but it's well worth it when I do.
Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL

These are simply delicious! I make sure they are ice cold, I add them to a glass of ice and top it with whipped topping from a can, add a straw and a drizzle of ice cream topping caramel flavor. Very flavorful & creamy. Better then you can get in the coffee shop any day and cheaper at $3 bucks a bottle but even cheaper if you have a coupon.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hartford, CT

I've been drinking these for years. My only complaint is that the larger bottles do not come in a four pack as pictured above. They taste delicious, but are not a great value. Can obtain a larger, fresher coffee at Starbucks for the same price. If on the go-or don't want to leave the house I would recommend, otherwise just go to the cafe.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA

I love these! Especially in summertime when I don't want hot coffee. They are also quick and easy so I never have to worry about it. They are expensive, but I don't drink coffee on a daily basis, only when I really need a pick-me-up, so that isn't really a big deal to me. They have a great flavor, just make sure that you shake it up!
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz , CA

The mocha ones are my favorite. The taste is perfect not too sweet not too bitter. I like getting packs of these and keeping them in the fridge. They're ready to go any time! The only bad thing about them is that they're hard to close I've had a few accidents in my bags before since they don't close very well after first opening them
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I really like the taste of this drink, but I'm not sure if it's just mostly milk or what, but it definitely doesn't have enough caffeine to wake me up in the morning...and I'm usually pretty sensitive to caffeine's effects. So the bottom line is, if you want yummy-ness, drink it! But don't rely on it for energy. Haha.
Racine R.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA

These Starbucks drinks are delicious. The only time I buy these is when we go camping, or off the grid where there isn't a Starbucks location nearby. These drinks are really good, and they're good for when you're traveling, or you just need something very quick and you don't have time to go to Starbucks location.
Oriana N.
Oriana N.

I like to brew my own coffee to make my iced lattes but these are great, they taste smooth and creamy and don't taste as sweet as the ones you would get from other coffee shops. The best part of it they are easier to pick up than having to go wait for a barista to prepare one for you.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL

I love these so much. I keep them in my mini fridge and I'm addicted. I actually know a recipe to make them at home if anyone is interest.

10 cups of coffee
1/2 a cup of sugar
1/2 a cup of brown sugar
1/2 a cup of vanilla creamer

However, I'm too lazy, so I still buy the real deal.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Delaware, OH

Of course I would much rather have a freshly made drink but these are still super yummy and easy to keep at home to simply and quickly grab and go in the morning (love not having to wait in the long starbucks line). Definitly worth a try if you enjoy starbucks drinks, great flavor!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now