BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bárbara B.
Bárbara B.
Foodie Expert
Este café viene en hermosas botellas de vidrio, tiene un sabor muy rico, frío es la mejor opción
Victoria
Victoria
These are really good if you're a fan off coffee in theory but don't care for the bitterness. I recommend mocha and vanilla! Mocha coconut is good as well.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
I love these to go star bucks cold coffees!!! If I would let myself I would drink one every day!!! They are rich and creamy, great flavors and come in 2 sizes!!!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite packaged iced coffee drinks out there. Love the taste! Only complaint is that you only get 4 bottles of coffee for the price.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I love Starbucks like the handcrafted drinks but when I can't get it this is my always go to it's honestly great and tasted just the same
lorena l.
lorena l.
Bell, CA
quisiera hacer una pregunta sobre este producto que varias personas me han dicho que ese
producto es muy bueno pero mi pregunta es que si ese cafe es para hacer capuchino o un
cafe normal
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
It's expensive and not a great coffee taste. It's not disgusting but if you know what real coffee should taste like you wouldn't be satisfied with this.
johni h.
johni h.
These are good. A pack of them is cheaper than buying them single if you drink these alot. I personally prefer the real coffee drinks from Starbucks but these do taste good and are perfect for when you need coffee fast!
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
This is delicious - it's almost dangerous. It's the best iced coffee in a jar I have ever had. Worth trying but I must warn you - your going to crave it once you have tried it.
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Foodie Expert
I love coffee! Specially these! They are just so amazing when they are really cold. They are at Walmart for a very cheap price
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?