Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA

These drinks are my favorite for on the go! I bring them to class in the mornings and they're perfect! My favorite flavor is the Vanilla! They're nice and smooth and taste like heaven!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

These are very tasty and rich with flavor. They definitely taste like something you would get from a Starbucks. They are a tad pricey, but when they're on sale I can't pass them up.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

Perfect for on the go or late night caffeine needs. These were my go-to in college during midterm and finals weeks, and now I love throwing one in my diaper bag for "emergencies" ;)
A A.
A A.

These are a yummy treat but they are addicting so don't say I didn't warn you! The price is also quite reasonable. I continue to buy them and don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Shrewsbury, PA

I love this! Perfect for mornings when I don't wanna spend $5 on a coffee from Starbucks. I think they are very tasty.. Nothing will beat fresh Starbucks but these come very close!
Beth N.
Beth N.
Joplin, MO

This was the first iced coffee I ever had and still holds a lot of great memories. They are delicious, easy, convenient but not quite the same as going and getting the real thing.
Iman n.
Iman n.
Milton, Ontario

Go to metro drink.
But if I came in with a 10 i come out with a 4. :(
But it does have the perfect amount of espresso and chocolate.
It's also in a bottle so thats pretty neat.

Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR

Oh man, I can;t even buy these because of how much I love them. Hahaha! Definitely ever buy them for a caffeine kick, they are more a sweet treat for me! And they are wonderful!
Thora T.
Thora T.
Bronx, NY

Expensive, but that comes with the Starbucks name. These are sold in vending machines at my college are are a very popular choice. Taste great and really mellow caffeine boost.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV

I love these for on the go, or just for a little pick me up mid afternoon. They're fantastic at room temp, but even better ice cold! The Vanilla flavor one is really good, too!
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now