BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Erica C.
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
Foodie Expert
The vanilla flavored are my favorite ! They are delicious. They price is decent, I won't complain :)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I love these! I prefer to go to a coffee shop but if I'm in a hurry at the store and don't want to have to stop somewhere else getting one of these from the front cooler is a real treat!
Lily R.
Lily R.
I would grade everything about this drink, but the cost is my only problem. I get these at least twice a week, they wake me up and I don't have stinky breath after. It's refreshing because it's nice sync cold and not your everyday coffee. I recommend this for beginners.
kassie g.
kassie g.
Jamestown, KY
These are very good tasting and i love the bottle they come in. wish that they was a little cheaper but honestly their worth the price
Erica P.
Erica P.
Foodie Expert
Of all the pre-bottled Starbucks drinks, this one if my favorite. Really flavorful, sweet, and creamy.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Creve Coeur, IL
Love these Frappuccinos. I'm not a big coffee drinker but these have just the right amount! They have such a smooth flavor. Mocha is my favorite. I love that they come in a 4 pack! So convenient for when I'm on the go!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Love these! They are great when you're on the go and don't have time to make or buy coffee,, not to mention they are delicious!
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
Foodie Expert
These are extremely good when you don't have the actual time to run to Starbucks, but i definitely like the caramel ones better!
Suna H.
Suna H.
I always buy a four pack of these when I'm traveling somewhere to keep in the hotel fridge. They're convenient and easily purchasable, which is important to me as I need at least one cup of coffee a day,
Natasa S.
Natasa S.
Holt, Michigan
I grab the mocha versions of this drink if the coffee isn't available, but they are just as good. I love the fact that they are cold, convenient and quick
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?