BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH
I love iced coffee and these are amazing. They are a little pricey, but well worth it.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Foodie Expert
I love this drink!!I like drinking it throughout the day because whenever I drink it's a time where I'm just relaxed enjoying the drink.I recommend for people to try this dunk out because it will instantly become a fav.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Hanover, PA
Foodie Expert
Not quite the same taste as going to a Starbucks, but still gets the job done! Just make sure to shake well before consuming.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Fargo, ND
Foodie Expert
Nothing like you would get actually at Starbucks, there's actually no caffeine I believe either. ( I've never received any caffeine benefits from these ) Which isn't a huge deal but can be recovering to some if that's your looking for In the morning.
Zakkiyya G.
Zakkiyya G.
These are the best store bougjt cold coffees there are. The flavor is savoring and they give an instabt ebergy boost! They taste just like starbucks lattes. They are not that expensive and they help you save alot of money throughout the week. Instead of buying coffee you can judt grab it out your fridge!
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
Foodie Expert
These are probably my least favorite of all Starbucks products and my least favorite flavor of these period. It tastes kinda weird and leaves a nasty after taste! Maybe the coffee is too strong for my liking or something! It's weird.
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great go-to-work drink. Especially in the mornings. I love the taste, on work days off I add a little vodka, I may be the only one that does that but it's a kick to me ❤️
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I would have to say this is the best year round flavor. It has a chocolate milk like taste.
Hil P.
Hil P.
These are very high in sugar and not good for you. But they are delicious and refreshing and i love that they come in small "snack" sizes!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Superior, WI
I absolutely love these they taste great there easy to find at gas stations and grocery stores and they give me the caffeine that I need
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?