Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Madison B.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love fraps, these are the easiest way to drink iced coffee. It is very hard to make a good iced coffee at home and this is an awesome alternative if want a ready-to-drink cold coffee product.
Aaliya Q.
Aaliya Q.
Alpharetta, GA

Absolutely love these. They're so sweet and yummy. Definitely taste like they came straight from Starbucks too! I love these when I'm stressed because the caffeine is a great headache reliever.
Heather S.
Heather S.

Love these things!! I will say when I run into a gas station that is the first thing I grab. Between the mocha and the vanilla I can't say I like one more than the other, I just love them both!
Adam W.
Adam W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love these! Of course, it's not comparable to the actual freshly brewed coffee you can order in Starbucks, but if you're on the road and need a quick-fix-- this coffee is great for you!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI

I love these! I prefer to go to a coffee shop but if I'm in a hurry at the store and don't want to have to stop somewhere else getting one of these from the front cooler is a real treat!
Anusha  A.
Anusha A.

I love all the coffees from starbucks aand this one is no exception! My only problem is that they are a but overpriced hut compared to what you pay at starbucks, these are worth the money
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Garland, TX

I buy 2 or 3 packs every weekend. I find it more convenient then stopping in the am for coffee. But if I want a different flavor or a Friday I'll be stopping by a Starbucks Coffee shop.
HEATHER  C.
HEATHER C.

I love these and Walmart has them at the front registers which is a big plus so you can grab and go. Awesome caffeine burst and I really love these more than the other brands out there.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA

These drinks are my favorite for on the go! I bring them to class in the mornings and they're perfect! My favorite flavor is the Vanilla! They're nice and smooth and taste like heaven!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

These are very tasty and rich with flavor. They definitely taste like something you would get from a Starbucks. They are a tad pricey, but when they're on sale I can't pass them up.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now