Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Faith C.
Faith C.
Aransas Pass, TX

Do you ever wish you lived by a Starbucks?? Are you ever just dying to get a Starbucks coffee but its all the way in another town, or theres too much traffic for you to handle?? Do you ever just want it, but you're already late to work and you don't have time to stop by a coffee shop? Well, now you can just go to a local grocery store/convenient store, and grab an ice cold coffee! This tastes just like the coffee made at Starbucks. its in a cute glass bottle too. Keep this away from children though. you wouldn't want to risk the chance of them getting hurt, or cutting themselves
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

I'm not a coffe-addict, but it seems I soon will be if I drink the Starbucks Mocha Frap as much as I want to. I really like these; they're the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee for me. However, I have a bit of a sweet tooth and can say they are around the sweetness equivalent of a double double or French Vanilla coffee. They're great for grabbing on the go, but don't have a lot of coffee in them. Fraps generally don't have a ton of coffee in them, though they all have some. Price is a little much, though.
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

These are absolutely delicious drinks. I like to get them very cold in the refrigerator and then serve over ice. In the summer, it's an incredible change from hot coffee in the morning. The light version are also outstanding. I like the packaging and the fact that the company uses glass which is easily recyclable and the drink has a very sweet and fresh taste. It's hard to drink just one and I find am always left wanting more but that's a good thing.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sheboygan, WI

This is an amazing line of cold coffee drinks. It has a wonderful flavor and you can drink it anywhere! The flavor is savory and sweet. I would recommend this drink to people who have drank Starbucks before and enjoy the flavor. I also love these drinks because they have all different flavors including, Mocha, Vanilla, and Carmel. They have others but they are more exotic.
Jenifer L.
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX

I used to buy these all the time before I actually tried Starbucks' frappucinnos in-house. There is no comparison between what they make you on the spot and the prepackaged stuff they sell in stores. If you're thinking of trying their mocha frappucino, definitely go for the real thing- not that the prepackaged kind is terrible; it's just not nearly as satisfying!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN

This was the drink that got me into Starbucks long before it was sold in bottles like this and it is still my fave Starbucks drink! I like the convenience factor of these, also because the line at the closest Starbucks to me is always at least a 20 minute wait. These are always smooth, creamy and tasty! I'll buy these as long as they make them!
Diana V.
Diana V.

This drink is perfect for me because then I don't have time to go to the store and buy myself a mocha frappe chino I can just bye these at the store and it'll be the same but it's just really really good and I enjoyed them very much. If you haven't tried them you should really give them a try I'm sure you will enjoy them just as much as I do.
Allegra R.
Allegra R.

Instant go-to drink when I know I won't have time to brew coffee in the morning. It tastes great, fills my tummy (though I imagine it could feel too 'heavy' for some) and gives me the burst of energy I need to get going when I'm truly short on time. It's a 'treat' item I only buy occasionally due to the cost, but it's well worth it when I do.
Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL

These are simply delicious! I make sure they are ice cold, I add them to a glass of ice and top it with whipped topping from a can, add a straw and a drizzle of ice cream topping caramel flavor. Very flavorful & creamy. Better then you can get in the coffee shop any day and cheaper at $3 bucks a bottle but even cheaper if you have a coupon.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hartford, CT

I've been drinking these for years. My only complaint is that the larger bottles do not come in a four pack as pictured above. They taste delicious, but are not a great value. Can obtain a larger, fresher coffee at Starbucks for the same price. If on the go-or don't want to leave the house I would recommend, otherwise just go to the cafe.
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now