BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wellington , FL
These are great for on the go! The only down side is that they are made of glass so you have to be very careful but they can be found most places and aren't too expensive. The taste is great and the calories can be okay based on if you get sugar free or not. I would definitely recommend!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
Foodie Expert
I bought a pack of these one time just for work and all my God they're definitely you might go to you in the morning sometimes I don't have them all the time but when I do you got to be nice and Ice cold
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Bullhead City, AZ
Foodie Expert
Keep these in my refrigerator for a quick pick me up and when I don't have time for a Starbucks trip. Taste great and chocolaty. Definitely worth the price.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Rochester, MN
Love the Mocha Frappuccino! It has got to be one of my favorite flavors. I love having iced or chilled coffee drinks on hand for when I'm on the go and need a quick pick me up with out having to brew and ice the coffee myself. This just lets me get out the door that much quicker in the morning.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Ukiah, CA
Foodie Expert
Yummy and great for a grab it and go pick me up. Not as good as one from the store, but very convenient
Jade O.
Jade O.
Great for when you are in a hurry. I usually get a mocha frappuccino before work. It tastes great!!!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
Such a great product! If you're like me and like frappucinos but hate the ice, you will love this. It tastes amazingly and is super sweet. I prefer this over a lot of coffee drinks, and I like that I can pick one of these up anywhere and that I don't have to wait in line to get my drink. These are also really good with booze if you're into that!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
I purchase this mostly at Costco in the 15 count cases when they are on sale. I am so addicted to this delicious treat. I just wish I did not have to carry so many bottles to the recycling center due to my addiction to them.
My favorite is the Mocha.
Kori R.
Kori R.
I LOVE Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee drink. It tatstes awesome when chilled. It's better than any other item on the market. Tastes great and a great cost!
Bárbara B.
Bárbara B.
Foodie Expert
Este café viene en hermosas botellas de vidrio, tiene un sabor muy rico, frío es la mejor opción
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?