BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Mary G.
Leitchfield, KY
Oh yes please!!! I work 10-11 hours 3rd shift. (50 + hrs a week) I have a 2 year old. These are so good and helps me at work ALOT
Hailee S.
fargo, ND
if you enjoy coffee i definityly reccomend these. I drink these anytime i go on a road trip. theyre very flavorful and affordable
Jess G.
Our nearest Starbucks store is about an hour away...so these are a lifesaver for when you're in the mood for something delicious!
Jessica o.
Modesto, CA
I buy a pack every time I go grocery shopping. They taste amazing, so much flavor. I prefer to buy these then to go to starbucks
Sharon M.
These are my go to for when I'm able to afford coffee. They're easy to take on the go and I don't have to wait for coffee to brew
Amelia L.
These are good to satisfy your sugar craving and cold coffee craving, but if you need a caffeine fix you need to go elsewhere.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I love stopping into the gas station before work and grabbing one of these Frapuccino's. There quick, cold, and taste amazing.
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca
Easy for when you have no time to go by Starbucks ! Lol but they are really good and taste the same as if you would to buy one
Ashley J.
Plano, TX
I love these! Perfect for on-the-go and #backyardbash! No need to run to the local Starbucks when you have these in the cooler!
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these. I used to hate the taste so I only drank the vanilla ones but I went back and tried it again and it was amazing.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?