Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH

Both my husband and I love these. We always have them on hand for when we are craving a coffee treat, but don't feel like going out to get one. Sometimes I will blend it with ice or frozen coffee ice cubes for a refreshing icy beverage!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.

Love the Starbucks to go versions, they taste exactly like Starbuckss for a fraction of the price!
Carla L.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

My husband loves these coffee drinks. We buy the big packs at Sam's Club or Costco. They are really delicious and easy for on the go.
micaela s.
micaela s.

So you could say I'm a bit of a "white girl" when it comes to Starbucks haha. I love it so much!!! But when I can't find the time to go to Starbucks I can jus pick this up at Walmart and enjoy it the same. The taste is bliss at its finest
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

I love to get these! I found a recipe on Pinterest to make it at home. When ever I'm out not near a Starbucks this is something I am always getting!
Serena E.
Serena E.

Along with the vanilla, mocha is one of my favorites! I like to switch it up with what flavors I keep in my fridge. Perfect flavor and an easy grab and go drink!
Lily W.
Lily W.

I enjoy the Mocha and the Regular Coffee flavor Frappuccinos, the vanilla one is a tad too sweet for my liking. I like to stock up on the four pack when they go on sale at Target.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.

I am a big coffee drinker I love these sever super cold and a little icy!!! they are the perfect fix during the hot summer!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

One of my all time faves! Beware....you will end up addicted to this coffee.
Theresa  B.
Theresa B.

When I need a quick pick me up before class I grab one of these from my fridge. They taste amazing and definitely a must-have for any girl on the go.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now