Add a Photo

#2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (20)
Lily R.
Lily R.
I would grade everything about this drink, but the cost is my only problem. I get these at least twice a week, they wake me up and I don't have stinky breath after. It's refreshing because it's nice sync cold and not your everyday coffee. I recommend this for beginners.
kassie g.
kassie g.
Jamestown, KY
These are very good tasting and i love the bottle they come in. wish that they was a little cheaper but honestly their worth the price
Erica P.
Erica P.
Of all the pre-bottled Starbucks drinks, this one if my favorite. Really flavorful, sweet, and creamy.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Creve Coeur, IL
Love these Frappuccinos. I'm not a big coffee drinker but these have just the right amount! They have such a smooth flavor. Mocha is my favorite. I love that they come in a 4 pack! So convenient for when I'm on the go!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Love these! They are great when you're on the go and don't have time to make or buy coffee,, not to mention they are delicious!
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
These are extremely good when you don't have the actual time to run to Starbucks, but i definitely like the caramel ones better!
Suna H.
Suna H.
I always buy a four pack of these when I'm traveling somewhere to keep in the hotel fridge. They're convenient and easily purchasable, which is important to me as I need at least one cup of coffee a day,
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Council Blfs, IA
Nov. 21, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I've been drinking these for many many years and will continue to do so. Super good and refreshing with just the kick you need.
Hailee S.
Hailee S.
Fargo, ND
Nov. 21, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
if you enjoy coffee i definityly reccomend these. I drink these anytime i go on a road trip. theyre very flavorful and affordable
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Nov. 18, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I love these!! I honestly drink one of these a day! I am still looking for a great recipe to make my own, but nothing beats Starbucks!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?