Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY
I love these Frappuccinos! I have been drinking them since they came out...a long time ago! Great flavor!
Elijah Noelle D.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl
One of my favorites. Its like having your own special little treat in the fridge (is your an extreme coffee lover like myself) It is expensive but lets be real here you know your going to go to Starbucks anyway at he end of the day. Highly recommend.
nicole p.
nicole p.
youngstown, OH
I love these. The colder they are the better. I like the coffee better than the mocha flavor. I feel that the mocha is just a tad too sweet
MissE W.
MissE W.
Mantachie, MS
I love the taste of these, but here is my problem. They do not energize me, I can drink a whole 4 pack and get nothing, and they are expensive.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
I usually don't like chilled coffee, but the mocha is my favorite flavor of the chilled frappachinos
leigh s.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
Ok I'm a huge coffee drinker/lover who loves their coffee. I never have been inside a starbucks so do not ask me about their coffees in general. However i do buy these every once in a while and love them they taste very good. I enjoy this as a treat.
jamie h.
jamie h.
A lot of times I prefer these little things to the stuff you can actually buy at the store! Oh and it's like the same price, 4 for the price of 1 at the restaurant!
Greg M.
Greg M.
Thornton, CO
Taste great! It is high in sugar and calories. Good as a every now and then treat. Like milkshake.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
A lil pricey but not bad if you can't go and get the real thing from Starbucks... It gives you a quick fix...
Nairobi V.
Nairobi V.
Oct. 28, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
This one inside the list of the best coffees that I have proved in my life. I am charmed with of a way amazements, have a delicious flavor
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?