Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Kaci F.
Kaci F.

These drinks are my favorite. I love how I want go to a convenient store and get one whenever I'm feeling in the mood for coffee, plus I love Starbucks so it helps out also. I love mocha flavored anything.
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD

This is my favorite starbucks drink to grab for lunch or breakfast. It's light enough to go with anything and you can actually taste the flavor it's supposed to be. It's not too sweet though which I like.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Lapeer, MI

I love the flavor of these, especially when they're served chilled. My favorite is peppermint mocha. Although, I do prefer hot black coffee over iced sweet coffee, so I don't drink these all of the time.
Suna H.
Suna H.

I always buy a four pack of these when I'm traveling somewhere to keep in the hotel fridge. They're convenient and easily purchasable, which is important to me as I need at least one cup of coffee a day,
julie v.
julie v.

I love love starbuck coffeee and these are my to die for coffee. i don't drink coffee everyday, but when i crave for coffee i either go get them fresh from starbuck or go to my local store and get them.
Chandra R.
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR

I love the Mocha and also the Vanilla. I like to purchase these as I live about 40 minutes from a Starbucks so I can get my fix. :) I love the taste and the bottles are great for crafts! Multi-purpose!
Marisa J.
Marisa J.
Chicago , IL

This cold coffee drink is amazing with flavor and a perfect cold drink for coffee lovers in which I am. The only thing is I wish they had more flavors but its still my favorite coffee drink and brand.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Madison, WI

This refreshing drink will definitely keep you awake! It's a little on the sweet side, which is why I give this prosuct three stars. If you have a sweet tooth, this is definitely the product for you.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Prestonsburg, KY

While I don't think it tastes like the real deal, it definitely holds me over during the summer when I don't have access to a Starbucks. These little drinks are totally worth it for a small splurge.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Spartanburg, SC

I love the flavor, and the little boost of caffeine doesn't hurt! They are a little in the expensive side, but it beats driving all the way to Starbucks only to have them mess up your order anyway!!
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now