Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (19)
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

I have always loved Starbucks coffees. I love strong coffee and theirs is always strong. I love almost all the different blends but we are most partial to the Christmas blend
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY

Oh my god....these are my very favorite drink in the morning. 180 calories but so so good...yummy
Jessica o.
Jessica o.
Modesto, CA

I buy a pack every time I go grocery shopping. They taste amazing, so much flavor. I prefer to buy these then to go to starbucks
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Norwalk, CA

These are great when you don't have enough time to brew a fresh cup o joe in the morning or when you want a sweet cold coffee! You can never go wrong with these!
Shana B.
Shana B.

Taste great over ice very refreshing I recommend buying you will love it great product. The flavor is really good not to sweet just right
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Green Bay, WI

Great for when you need a Frapp and don't have time to get the real deal! Make sure these are served ice cold though!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boone, NC

These are delicious and addicting! They taste more like an iced latte then a frappachino because of the consistency, but still absolutely delicious!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Woodbury , MN

I absolutely love, the creamy full bodied flavor of the Frappuccino. If you buy it from the grocery store or gas station make sure you shake it well and tap the bottom to loosen up the chocolate.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Madison, WI

This refreshing drink will definitely keep you awake! It's a little on the sweet side, which is why I give this prosuct three stars. If you have a sweet tooth, this is definitely the product for you.
Nicole  J.
Nicole J.

I love these! Its great when you don't have the time to stand in line and wait for a latte. Nice and chocolatey. GREAT!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now