BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Karina L.
Riverside, CA
I love starbucks! & these are so good! Love that I can buy these anywhere pretty much and how it also comes in different flavors!
Irma F.
These are Amazing. It's a cute bottle that you can take anywhere and its full of amazing coffeeee. The mocha one is my favorite.
Courtney S.
Elkhart, IN
I love Starbucks. Mocha is my favorite. Having it convenient is great for on the go or a pick me up if Starbucks isn't close by.
Jai G.
Bought some of these on sale recently. I like the s'mores and mocha flavor but it just seemed a bit too light. Not enough caffine
Jessica o.
Modesto, CA
I buy a pack every time I go grocery shopping. They taste amazing, so much flavor. I prefer to buy these then to go to starbucks
Sharon M.
These are my go to for when I'm able to afford coffee. They're easy to take on the go and I don't have to wait for coffee to brew
Jess G.
Our nearest Starbucks store is about an hour away...so these are a lifesaver for when you're in the mood for something delicious!
Patricia A.
Atlanta, GA
When I tried bottle coffee for the first time, I found it more addicting than regular coffee. Now I see why Starbucks is popular.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
This is good and all but I really prefer something that actually tastes like coffee. These taste more like chocolate milk to me.
Pam W.
Newport News, VA
One of my favorite drinks for an early morning grab and go to work! Taste is always Just the right amount of coffee to sweetness!
jina q.
Dubuque, IA
Where can you buy this?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Are these much sweeter than the vanilla frappuccinos that Starbucks offers?
Cat L.
Long Is City, NY
Are these worth the cost? Or is it better to go to the store and get a fresh iced mocha? How different is the taste? I'm a big Starbucks fan.
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
Is this anyone's favorite?
Katlin A.
Junction City, KS
Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking?