BY STARBUCKS #9 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Courtney S.
Elkhart, IN
I love Starbucks. Mocha is my favorite. Having it convenient is great for on the go or a pick me up if Starbucks isn't close by.
Elizabeth  R.
Atlanta, GA
Its bittersweet, literally! Lol I'm really don't like my coffee to have such a bitter taste, but this drink does give you energy.
Mary G.
Leitchfield, KY
Oh yes please!!! I work 10-11 hours 3rd shift. (50 + hrs a week) I have a 2 year old. These are so good and helps me at work ALOT
April M.
Kansas City, MO
This is good and all but I really prefer something that actually tastes like coffee. These taste more like chocolate milk to me.
Hailee S.
fargo, ND
if you enjoy coffee i definityly reccomend these. I drink these anytime i go on a road trip. theyre very flavorful and affordable
Jessica o.
Modesto, CA
I buy a pack every time I go grocery shopping. They taste amazing, so much flavor. I prefer to buy these then to go to starbucks
Paige C.
Wilson, NC
I love taking these to work or the beach with me. I like that they are not overly caffienated either. Come in a variety of sizes
Sophia H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love these for on-the-go meals! These taste so good and not too much caffeine in them that you're wired for the rest of the day!
Jai G.
Bought some of these on sale recently. I like the s'mores and mocha flavor but it just seemed a bit too light. Not enough caffine
Pam W.
Newport News, VA
One of my favorite drinks for an early morning grab and go to work! Taste is always Just the right amount of coffee to sweetness!
Jeanna R.
Crescent City, IL
Where is the best place to find the best price for this drink?
Emily L.
Kennesaw, GA
How does this compare to other iced coffees?
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
Does anyone else notice the floaty things in them at times? Like the milk solidifies. It completely grosses me out.
Kristie D.
Do these taste better from the grocery store or the actual Starbucks coffee shop?
Meghan H.
Does this taste the same as if I walked into a starbucks store?