BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah F.
Elkridge, MD
Great way to start my morning ! I love love love the taste ! I'm a big coffee drinker and I just wish these came in bigger sizes !
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
The vanilla flavored are my favorite ! They are delicious. They price is decent, I won't complain :)
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
Seriously , my mother is addicted to these!!! Now that they have the fat free version she is even more hooked.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
I have this coffee in mocha and French vanilla. Its not to much money to spend on coffee on the go.
Jess G.
Our nearest Starbucks store is about an hour away...so these are a lifesaver for when you're in the mood for something delicious!
Patricia A.
Atlanta, GA
When I tried bottle coffee for the first time, I found it more addicting than regular coffee. Now I see why Starbucks is popular.
Mary G.
Leitchfield, KY
Oh yes please!!! I work 10-11 hours 3rd shift. (50 + hrs a week) I have a 2 year old. These are so good and helps me at work ALOT
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Yummy hasn't changed its good flavor! Low price and convinet. Always pick one up when theres no coffee shop in the area
Nikole A.
Elk River, MN
Very tasty but way too expensive for the amount you get, it looks like a larger amount than you actually get.
Elizabeth  R.
Atlanta, GA
Its bittersweet, literally! Lol I'm really don't like my coffee to have such a bitter taste, but this drink does give you energy.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
Who or how did you get interested in this starbucks fraps?
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
Do you only get just One pack or two like me?
Emily B.
Will this keep me awake if I'm studying for a test?
Stephanie L.
Does it have a strong taste like coffee?
Jeanna R.
Crescent City, IL
Where is the best place to find the best price for this drink?