BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
I usually don't like chilled coffee, but the mocha is my favorite flavor of the chilled frappachinos
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
Seriously , my mother is addicted to these!!! Now that they have the fat free version she is even more hooked.
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
Foodie Expert
The vanilla flavored are my favorite ! They are delicious. They price is decent, I won't complain :)
Jess G.
Our nearest Starbucks store is about an hour away...so these are a lifesaver for when you're in the mood for something delicious!
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Foodie Expert
I have this coffee in mocha and French vanilla. Its not to much money to spend on coffee on the go.
Elizabeth  R.
Atlanta, GA
Its bittersweet, literally! Lol I'm really don't like my coffee to have such a bitter taste, but this drink does give you energy.
Katie C.
Foodie Expert
So delicious!! I think mocha is the best flavor they have. It's sugary but still has that great coffee taste.
Nikole A.
Elk River, MN
Very tasty but way too expensive for the amount you get, it looks like a larger amount than you actually get.
Patricia A.
Atlanta, GA
When I tried bottle coffee for the first time, I found it more addicting than regular coffee. Now I see why Starbucks is popular.
Mary G.
Leitchfield, KY
Oh yes please!!! I work 10-11 hours 3rd shift. (50 + hrs a week) I have a 2 year old. These are so good and helps me at work ALOT
Kindra W.
Fort Scott, KS
Do these come in a four pack????
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Does this have a strong flavor ?
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Do they taste good? Thinking about trying these
Andrea E.
Nashville, TN
Does anyone have any idea whether or not this contains enough dairy to affect someone who is lactose intolerant?
Jess W.