BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These are good but give me horrible stomachaches and aren't good for you at all. They are wayyy too sweet and not worth the money.
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA
The very best! I love these mocha drinks and ability to grab and go. Have been a customer for years and tell everyone about these!
Daisy M.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love these drinks so much. They are like a sweet tooth pleaser! It is not overwhelming sweet it just just the stop I love these.
Samantha A.
guyton, ga
I love these for road trips! They are easy to grab and go! The mocha has a great smooth chocolate finish. I wish they were bigger.
Tricia F.
Love the Starbucks bottled coffee drinks. Although the taste is a little different from the store drinks, they are still delicious.
Irma F.
These are Amazing. It's a cute bottle that you can take anywhere and its full of amazing coffeeee. The mocha one is my favorite.
Mary G.
Leitchfield, KY
Oh yes please!!! I work 10-11 hours 3rd shift. (50 + hrs a week) I have a 2 year old. These are so good and helps me at work ALOT
Sophia H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love these for on-the-go meals! These taste so good and not too much caffeine in them that you're wired for the rest of the day!
Paige C.
Wilson, NC
I love taking these to work or the beach with me. I like that they are not overly caffienated either. Come in a variety of sizes
Karina L.
Riverside, CA
I love starbucks! & these are so good! Love that I can buy these anywhere pretty much and how it also comes in different flavors!
Haley A.
Lambertville, MI
Which one of these are the best to drink?
Lauren M.
Manchester
Does anyone know if there is a caramel one? Or any similar flavor?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it taste good?
Kindra W.
Fort Scott, KS
Do these come in a four pack????
Diana M.
Does this have a strong flavor ?