BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Melshary L.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
To be honest I don't like these at all. I think their nasty and no they don't taste anything like a fresh cup of iced Starbucks coffee. I'll pass on these and wouldn't recommend them at all.
Lauryl H.
Lauryl H.
Greenwood, FL
Foodie Expert
These a defiantly a great "pick me up" first thing in the morning! I love these!
Lea W.
Lea W.
Clear Creek, WV
Omg.. Can you Say yummy in a bottle. Love the creamy smooth coffee taste. Just perfect, can't drink just one.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Drinking one of these right now! Great product design, great taste. I really love that it's easy to take anywhere, and they aren't super expensive! Definitely recommend, these things are practically my lifeblood.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely love the flavor of this drink. I would drink one every day if it weren't for the calories. I wish there was a lower sugar alternative from Starbucks, as this is absolutely delicious. If you like coffee you will definitely love this.
Teressa P.
Teressa P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these! I love being able to bye the pack take it to school and sharing it with my friends. It tastes great not to mention how it gibes me a boost in the morning.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I would have to say this is the best year round flavor. It has a chocolate milk like taste.
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Foodie Expert
Great and convenient and the best part is that you can get these at the grocery store and at quick stop stations on the road when you don't have access to a real starbucks. Also great for camping!!! Especially over the summer.
Hil P.
Hil P.
These are very high in sugar and not good for you. But they are delicious and refreshing and i love that they come in small "snack" sizes!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Troy, New York
Foodie Expert
BEST STUFF EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So bad for you but it's so good! GREAT,AWESOME! Great for college students too. I love it very much.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?