Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Christine D.
Christine D.
Astoria, NY

Yes these are expensive but sometimes they are great to have in the house or on the go. I love the taste!!! No it's not quite like an actual frappuchino but still tasty. I even throw mine in the freezer for a little to get "colder"
Maria K.
Maria K.
Oakland, Ca

I love these ready to go frappuccinoes, very convenient to grab out of the 'fridge and go.
Cassondra  B.
Cassondra B.

I love these frappucinnos! The of course aren't as good as getting fresh from Starbucks, but they are a good grab and go!
Rachal C.
Rachal C.
Vidalia, LA

I LOVE cold coffee. And this is my favorite! There isn't a Starbucks around where I live, so this is the next best thing.
Jenifer L.
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX

I used to buy these all the time before I actually tried Starbucks' frappucinnos in-house. There is no comparison between what they make you on the spot and the prepackaged stuff they sell in stores. If you're thinking of trying their mocha frappucino, definitely go for the real thing- not that the prepackaged kind is terrible; it's just not nearly as satisfying!
Betty B.
Betty B.
Perry, ME

I love Starbucks Frappuccino's, my favorite flavor is their Vanilla , I also enjoy the Mocha.I am not a regular coffee drinker, but the coffee drink is just right for me.
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN

Love these for a quick coffee taste if I'm not near a Starbucks love it over ice mmmmmmmmmmmm over all just great for on the go
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love chilled coffee, and these bad boys totally hit the spot! I love being able to purchase them and put them in the fridge. I don't have to run to Starbucks when I have it right in my fridge! They are tasty and definitely worth the money :)
Nary S.
Nary S.
Budd Lake, NJ

I love love Starbucks Frappuccino. I am drinking this right now actually i have cans of it too in my house. Just bought some yesterday from Costco and i love it! i used to get this drink from my college before i go to class as an energy drink and i love the taste of it. It is the best i love the real thing and this but it is always good to have some in the fridge at home to drink or take with you. If i had to choose i would choose this instead of an energy drink really. I remember i used to drink mocha java energy drinks and they are so much sugar i can't handle. This i could handle very well. I like the pricing on this and it's not as bad. I rather get cans of this at Costco then Starbucks personally.
Zelena B.
Zelena B.

Oh my god I get this all time☺️ When I'm not close to starbucks I get one of these they are so good and cheap☺️
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now