BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Serena E.
Serena E.
Along with the vanilla, mocha is one of my favorites! I like to switch it up with what flavors I keep in my fridge. Perfect flavor and an easy grab and go drink!
Lily W.
Lily W.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy the Mocha and the Regular Coffee flavor Frappuccinos, the vanilla one is a tad too sweet for my liking. I like to stock up on the four pack when they go on sale at Target.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Foodie Expert
I am a big coffee drinker I love these sever super cold and a little icy!!! they are the perfect fix during the hot summer!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
One of my all time faves! Beware....you will end up addicted to this coffee.
Kiana H.
Kiana H.
Centennial, CO
Lately I have been a little addicted to starbucks and when I feel the urge to have a drink, but i don't want to go to an actual starbucks or theres not one near me I usually end up pick.ing one of these. They are pretty good. I like the Vanilla latte a little bit more than the mocha, but the mocha is still really good. Sometimes they run out at my convenient stores which really make me upset haha. I just wish the price of these were a little bit lower because then I would be buying them all the time. The colder the better, so make sure you keep these refrigerated
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA
Starbucks coffee drinks are some of my favorites! They're always tasty, convenient & priced ok. I like to buy them at BJs in wholesale so you get more for your money!
Dolly C.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite coffee drink if I don't get my usual drink from Starbucks. Love this so much, if you haven't tried, you should try it once.
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.
Foodie Expert
So so good! These are wonderful to quickly pick up at the store when a Starbucks isn't near by. They taste nearly as good as the real thing at the cafe!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Foodie Expert
Just absolutely yummy!! If you have never tried it, you really don't know what your missing! Refreshing and soo chocolate tasting! Pure heaven!
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
This is much more sweet than regular starbucks coffee but i love it. It's nothing like getting a starbucks coffee at statbucks but it's delicious if you add a bit of ice on a cup and pore some of thia coffee in which is what i do.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?