Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Brittni R.
Brittni R.
Los Angeles, CA

As someone who isn't big on coffee, these are awesome! They're quick and easy to take with you in the morning. They are very sweet, which I like, so that is something to consider depending on how you like your coffee!
Angela M.
Angela M.

Its ok, the first few sips are good but then I find that it just gets too sweet. Its kind of pricey for the small size but I do like the glass bottle and the shape of it, I always save them and reuse for water bottles
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Amherst , MA

Love these, I get the vanilla flavor. These are great because getting a frappucino at Starbucks can get expensive so these hit the spot and saves me money because can get a four pack for the same price as one frapp.
amy c.
amy c.
Bellingham, WA

I love these they taste great the mocha one is my favorite! I get them at walgreens 2 for 3.. they are sold all over the place so I drink more in the summer just since they are a nice cold beverages on a hot day!
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT

These are great I love that they are a perfect mix of coffee and mocha. I even get them in Starbucks with a cup of ice when I don't want them to make my ice coffee because it can be too much mocha syrup for me.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH

Great for an already prepared, ready to go coffee. You can get good deals on these at CVS and Target pretty often. (With coupons). Very yummy. Mocha is my favorite. High in calories, but it's okay to splurge. šŸ‘Œ
mallorie c.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN

As a Starbucks addict, I love to keep a few of these drinks in the fridge-- just as a pick me up on those mornings I can't make it to the shop. They taste great, and they're reasonably priced for a 4 pack.
Kaci F.
Kaci F.

These drinks are my favorite. I love how I want go to a convenient store and get one whenever I'm feeling in the mood for coffee, plus I love Starbucks so it helps out also. I love mocha flavored anything.
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD

This is my favorite starbucks drink to grab for lunch or breakfast. It's light enough to go with anything and you can actually taste the flavor it's supposed to be. It's not too sweet though which I like.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Lapeer, MI

I love the flavor of these, especially when they're served chilled. My favorite is peppermint mocha. Although, I do prefer hot black coffee over iced sweet coffee, so I don't drink these all of the time.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now