Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Erika P.
Erika P.

These are literally my weakness!! I love these so much! And the little glass bottle can be repurposed as well!
katie r.
katie r.
Upland, CA

Great for an on the go pick me up.. no mess and take it any where! No jittery feelings!
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Riverdale, GA

I love this stuff. Great way to get my Starbucks fix without having to stop by a location. :) Great taste and very convenient. I try to not drink too many in a day.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Waddell, AZ

Delicious! I consider these a special treat for myself every morning! I drink them pretty fast because they are so good, especially when really cold. The vanilla are my favorite! I wish my local store stocked their shelves better, I hate having to go without!
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO

A great summer treat over ice! I try and just savor the taste and smoothness. Hard to keep around because everyone drinks them up quickly.
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Garland, TX

I buy 2 or 3 packs every weekend. I find it more convenient then stopping in the am for coffee. But if I want a different flavor or a Friday I'll be stopping by a Starbucks Coffee shop.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hartford, CT

I've been drinking these for years. My only complaint is that the larger bottles do not come in a four pack as pictured above. They taste delicious, but are not a great value. Can obtain a larger, fresher coffee at Starbucks for the same price. If on the go-or don't want to leave the house I would recommend, otherwise just go to the cafe.
viviana G.
viviana G.

I love mocha frappucino. i became addicted to this drink that my boyfriend didn't let me buy them no more.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , Nv

Seriously , my mother is addicted to these!!! Now that they have the fat free version she is even more hooked.
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK

I love this. Rich and creamy coffee flavor in a convenient travel glass. I love anything Starbucks so this is a great way for me to indulge on a daily basis.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now