Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love chilled coffee, and these bad boys totally hit the spot! I love being able to purchase them and put them in the fridge. I don't have to run to Starbucks when I have it right in my fridge! They are tasty and definitely worth the money :)
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Portland, OR

I love coffee, especially anything from Starbucks! These bottled mocha Frappuccinos are amazing, mocha is my favorite flavor! It's the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee flavor, and they're easy to bring with me anywhere in my purse.
laya b.
laya b.
Virginia Bch, VA

I don't like the store bought Starbucks drinks at all. They're really nasty and don't taste anything like the real thing.. I cant taste the coffee in them at all and they're sour to me. They're way too expensive for the quality you're getting.
Spring Hill, FL

I LOVE coffee and I LOVE Starbucks! My favorite flavor is mocha ...YUMMY!

I especially love how convenient they are for me in the morning. When I don't have time to brew a cup of coffee... I jut grab one out of the refrigerator and go!
Suzi H.
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA

While these bottled Frappuccino drinks are not nearly as frothy or creamy as their barista-made counterparts, it's a decent substitute when you want a sweet, chilled coffee and haven't the time or the funds to hit your local Starbucks.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Astoria, NY

Yes these are expensive but sometimes they are great to have in the house or on the go. I love the taste!!! No it's not quite like an actual frappuchino but still tasty. I even throw mine in the freezer for a little to get "colder"
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta

Absolutely delicious! I like to treat myself to one of these every few months because they are extremely sugary. They are best when cold, so don't let them get luck warm or you might be left with something that doesn't taste as good.
Ema I.
Ema I.

I like getting hot mochas from Starbucks, but I also like these as a pick-me-up throughout the day. Love the variety of flavors too! These are good to have at home for those days when you're in a rush and just need to grab one and go
Kathleen V.
Kathleen V.
sacramento, ca

Ugh I don't know where to begin with this product! It tastes great and has always kept me up when i need it. I personally don't drink energy drinks so I choose this instead! My holy grail when I need to stay up and study or do hw.
michelle l.
michelle l.
Crystal Lake, IL

I have to say that even though I am a starbucks fan, this just doesn't really do anything for me. My drink of choice is mocha, so figuring this would taste similar I purchased it and was disappointed. The flavor is just off!
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now