BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Tricia F.
Love the Starbucks bottled coffee drinks. Although the taste is a little different from the store drinks, they are still delicious.
Daisy M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these drinks so much. They are like a sweet tooth pleaser! It is not overwhelming sweet it just just the stop I love these.
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH
I absolutely love this , as i do all Starbucks products. The quality of the product is unbelievable and incomparable to any others
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA
The very best! I love these mocha drinks and ability to grab and go. Have been a customer for years and tell everyone about these!
Kristy G.
Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz...MOCHA is by far my favorite of all the flavors Starbucks offers
Lacey F.
The flavor is great! They are ideal for when I am on the run and do not have time to wait in the drive thru line. Downside: pricey.
Courtney S.
Elkhart, IN
I love Starbucks. Mocha is my favorite. Having it convenient is great for on the go or a pick me up if Starbucks isn't close by.
Elizabeth  R.
Atlanta, GA
Its bittersweet, literally! Lol I'm really don't like my coffee to have such a bitter taste, but this drink does give you energy.
Pam W.
Newport News, VA
One of my favorite drinks for an early morning grab and go to work! Taste is always Just the right amount of coffee to sweetness!
Jess G.
Our nearest Starbucks store is about an hour away...so these are a lifesaver for when you're in the mood for something delicious!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?