Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
State College, PA

I love these fraps!!! There so convenient! They give me energy on the go when I can't make it to the Starbucks store!
Racine R.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA

These Starbucks drinks are delicious. The only time I buy these is when we go camping, or off the grid where there isn't a Starbucks location nearby. These drinks are really good, and they're good for when you're traveling, or you just need something very quick and you don't have time to go to Starbucks location.
Briana O.
Briana O.

Really good when you are not near a Starbucks (rare I know) or when you are in a hurry at the store. Very good.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Phoenix, AZ

These are always our go to when we start out on an early road trip. The flavor is so good! A little expensive so they are always for special occasions like road trips and holidays.
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

These are absolutely delicious drinks. I like to get them very cold in the refrigerator and then serve over ice. In the summer, it's an incredible change from hot coffee in the morning. The light version are also outstanding. I like the packaging and the fact that the company uses glass which is easily recyclable and the drink has a very sweet and fresh taste. It's hard to drink just one and I find am always left wanting more but that's a good thing.
Kaitlin A.
Kaitlin A.

I love these coffees! They sell them at my work so when I need a nice kick to my day that my coffee didn't do at home this is it! However, as a health nut, the calories and sugars are sometimes bad... Depending on the one you get. So a nice drink, but not an everyday drink.
Renee A.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT

Yuuum, the mocha flavor of this is so good as is the vanilla. Perfect for an on the go cold coffee in the morning.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Troy, New York

BEST STUFF EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So bad for you but it's so good! GREAT,AWESOME! Great for college students too. I love it very much.
Hil P.
Hil P.

These are very high in sugar and not good for you. But they are delicious and refreshing and i love that they come in small "snack" sizes!
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA

Great and convenient and the best part is that you can get these at the grocery store and at quick stop stations on the road when you don't have access to a real starbucks. Also great for camping!!! Especially over the summer.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?