Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA

Great and convenient and the best part is that you can get these at the grocery store and at quick stop stations on the road when you don't have access to a real starbucks. Also great for camping!!! Especially over the summer.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

I would have to say this is the best year round flavor. It has a chocolate milk like taste.
Teressa P.
Teressa P.
Las Vegas, NV

I love these! I love being able to bye the pack take it to school and sharing it with my friends. It tastes great not to mention how it gibes me a boost in the morning.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Alexandria, VA

I absolutely love the flavor of this drink. I would drink one every day if it weren't for the calories. I wish there was a lower sugar alternative from Starbucks, as this is absolutely delicious. If you like coffee you will definitely love this.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Drinking one of these right now! Great product design, great taste. I really love that it's easy to take anywhere, and they aren't super expensive! Definitely recommend, these things are practically my lifeblood.
Lea W.
Lea W.
Clear Creek, WV

Omg.. Can you Say yummy in a bottle. Love the creamy smooth coffee taste. Just perfect, can't drink just one.
Lauryl H.
Lauryl H.
Greenwood, Fl

These a defiantly a great "pick me up" first thing in the morning! I love these!
Melshary L.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL

To be honest I don't like these at all. I think their nasty and no they don't taste anything like a fresh cup of iced Starbucks coffee. I'll pass on these and wouldn't recommend them at all.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

I think these are pretty good for being premade. I grab them occasionally to bring to work when i grab gas in the morning. I love that they are in glass vs. a can.
Elodie A.
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX

Very good love the mocha taste, especially cold. A good on the run drink without having to go to Starbucks and wait in line. These kept me awake in class.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now