Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Youngtown, AZ

These are so yummy!! I keep them in the fridge and just grab one when I want, so much easier than making coffee lol. I usually find these and stock up when they are on sale at Albertsons. If I'm not drinking a hot coffee, you'll probably see me with one of these
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Lawrence, KS

I like this stuff! It's my go to if I can't get to Starbucks, I grab one of these! My only set back with these is it doesn't have the coffee shop taste that you get when you go into Starbucks but you can't expect to get that from something that is mass produced.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Waddell, AZ

Delicious! I consider these a special treat for myself every morning! I drink them pretty fast because they are so good, especially when really cold. The vanilla are my favorite! I wish my local store stocked their shelves better, I hate having to go without!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

These are delicious, perfect additions to a light lunch. Thick and creamy, not as good as the actual frappiccinos in store but close enough. A little expensive but affordable when you take into account the money you save when you buy in store vs grocery store.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Allendale, MI

These are good for people that like a lot of cream and sugar in there coffee and not very strong. To me, they are too sweet for anything but 'dessert coffee'. There are a variety of flavors and it is not bitter and does not have a chemical or bad after taste
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY

These are so good! I don't feel like they're that powerful when compared to a cup of coffee. But they taste great and are perfect for those who don't necessarily enjoy a strong coffee taste. Plus they're sold almost everywhere, so they're easy to find!
Ria M.
Ria M.

The flavor is a thick syrup, which the mocha does a good job at covering up. Yes it is good for a quick boost but its mostly sugar which causes a crash quickly. It is better chilled yet it is better to go to a Starbucks or get an iced coffee somewhere.
leigh s.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI

Ok I'm a huge coffee drinker/lover who loves their coffee. I never have been inside a starbucks so do not ask me about their coffees in general. However i do buy these every once in a while and love them they taste very good. I enjoy this as a treat.
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Batesville, AR

When I'm on the go and don't have time to pop a Starbucks K-cup in the Keurig, I love having one of these in my fridge to pop out and drink on the go! I don't know what I would do on late mornings if it weren't for these! LOVE my Starbucks coffee!!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love chilled coffee, and these bad boys totally hit the spot! I love being able to purchase them and put them in the fridge. I don't have to run to Starbucks when I have it right in my fridge! They are tasty and definitely worth the money :)
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now