BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Racine R.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
These Starbucks drinks are delicious. The only time I buy these is when we go camping, or off the grid where there isn't a Starbucks location nearby. These drinks are really good, and they're good for when you're traveling, or you just need something very quick and you don't have time to go to Starbucks location.
Briana O.
Briana O.
Foodie Expert
Really good when you are not near a Starbucks (rare I know) or when you are in a hurry at the store. Very good.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are always our go to when we start out on an early road trip. The flavor is so good! A little expensive so they are always for special occasions like road trips and holidays.
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious drinks. I like to get them very cold in the refrigerator and then serve over ice. In the summer, it's an incredible change from hot coffee in the morning. The light version are also outstanding. I like the packaging and the fact that the company uses glass which is easily recyclable and the drink has a very sweet and fresh taste. It's hard to drink just one and I find am always left wanting more but that's a good thing.
Renee A.
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Yuuum, the mocha flavor of this is so good as is the vanilla. Perfect for an on the go cold coffee in the morning.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Troy, New York
Foodie Expert
BEST STUFF EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So bad for you but it's so good! GREAT,AWESOME! Great for college students too. I love it very much.
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Foodie Expert
Great and convenient and the best part is that you can get these at the grocery store and at quick stop stations on the road when you don't have access to a real starbucks. Also great for camping!!! Especially over the summer.
Teressa P.
Teressa P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these! I love being able to bye the pack take it to school and sharing it with my friends. It tastes great not to mention how it gibes me a boost in the morning.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely love the flavor of this drink. I would drink one every day if it weren't for the calories. I wish there was a lower sugar alternative from Starbucks, as this is absolutely delicious. If you like coffee you will definitely love this.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Drinking one of these right now! Great product design, great taste. I really love that it's easy to take anywhere, and they aren't super expensive! Definitely recommend, these things are practically my lifeblood.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?