BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Sarah F.
Elkridge, MD
Great way to start my morning ! I love love love the taste ! I'm a big coffee drinker and I just wish these came in bigger sizes !
Jacqueline D.
Riverside, CA
I love these. One of my favorite treats l. I don't really drink them for caffeine though. They don't have much, mostly just sugar.
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA
The very best! I love these mocha drinks and ability to grab and go. Have been a customer for years and tell everyone about these!
Katlyn W.
Kahului
I get this when I need a little pick me up from the store and don't have time to make coffee in the morning. Mocha is my favorite.
Michelle M.
Meredith, NH
I absolutely love this , as i do all Starbucks products. The quality of the product is unbelievable and incomparable to any others
Kelsey W.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are so good. Sometimes I drink one of these as my breakfast for the day. Mostly I drink it as a treat the flavor is delicious
Rachel S.
medford, NJ
LOVE THESE. They are fantastic, Especially when I'm in a rush. Theres no need to pour and try to find a lid for my take away cups.
Daisy M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these drinks so much. They are like a sweet tooth pleaser! It is not overwhelming sweet it just just the stop I love these.
maria A.
Newport News, VA
It taste soooo good and refreshing! It's the only cold coffee I drink, absolute my favorite! My co workers try it and they love it.
Tricia F.
Love the Starbucks bottled coffee drinks. Although the taste is a little different from the store drinks, they are still delicious.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?