Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
I feel like they have no flavor. They taste nothing like the coffee at an actual starbucks. I've tried like 4 different flavors and they all taste like coffee and water.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Love this frap! Definitely my favorite flavor and I love how easy it is to take them on the go! Get them with a coupon and you'd be getting them cheaper than actually buying one drink at Starbucks!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Carol Stream, IL
Love these. Mocha and vanilla are the best. Nice pick me up for a hot summer morning when hot coffee isn't as appealing.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Love these! Delicious and great for on the go! I like this mocha flavor more than the vanilla flavor! I also like the nice glass bottles. Only con is that they're a bit pricey.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
My husband and I love these. Great on the go and you need an extra boost..and if u take this and blend with a little ice Pow your own frap hehehe
Anaise V.
Anaise V.
Foodie Expert
I love these whenever I'm on the go. I like them really cold and its a great drink when you need to get a coffee fix.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
Love these - downsides are they are pricey, and there is lots of added sugar. They taste great, and love them as pick-me-ups when traveling!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Foodie Expert
The flavor is great! They are ideal for when I am on the run and do not have time to wait in the drive thru line. Downside: pricey.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Dalton, OH
These drinks are very good ans taste exactly like they would if you had bought it from starbucks. They really help me get through my day and in the summer they taste even better after they are in the freezer for awhile!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I always get a box of these before I go on vacation. They're so simple to drink on the beach! I love the flavor!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?