BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melshary L.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
To be honest I don't like these at all. I think their nasty and no they don't taste anything like a fresh cup of iced Starbucks coffee. I'll pass on these and wouldn't recommend them at all.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
I think these are pretty good for being premade. I grab them occasionally to bring to work when i grab gas in the morning. I love that they are in glass vs. a can.
Elodie A.
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
Very good love the mocha taste, especially cold. A good on the run drink without having to go to Starbucks and wait in line. These kept me awake in class.
Hallie R.
Hallie R.
Olmsted Falls, OH
These were my go-to in college when heading off to class or work in the morning. They taste good and come as close as you can get to the real thing if you don't have time to do that!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Foodie Expert
This is great when your wanting your drink on the go and don't have the Starbucks store handy. While they are nowhere as good as fresh made, they do work in a pinch when your running out the door in the morning
Carol  G.
Carol G.
Lubbock, TX
This is the flavor that I like the most compared to everything else. I just wish there was more than 4 in a pack but it makes me limit my coffee in take
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
I have to have one of these every time I go to a store. I live a little far from a Starbucks so I can't get it often so these hold me over :)
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
Foodie Expert
I have been drinking these for the longest time and I always end up going back to them. These taste great when they are cold and they don't taste too bitter or too sweet.
Carla A.
Carla A.
Eureka, MO
These are so addicting. They taste great. It's like adult chocolate milk. Lol. Delicious!............
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
These can tend to be a bit pricey but whenever I want to treat myself I'll pick up some of these. Just as good as getting a Starbucks drink in the actual coffee shop!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?