Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Megan V.
Megan V.
Delaware, OH

Of course I would much rather have a freshly made drink but these are still super yummy and easy to keep at home to simply and quickly grab and go in the morning (love not having to wait in the long starbucks line). Definitly worth a try if you enjoy starbucks drinks, great flavor!
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL

I love Starbucks Frappuccinos they're delicious I'm addicted to the vanilla flavor. I usually put them in the freezer for a little bit in the summer to get them ice cold.
Nelsy R.
Nelsy R.

Absolutely love these! The only thing I hate is the lid, if you don't screw it on right it will spill all over you. Other than that it's the perfect amount of sweet!
michelle l.
michelle l.
Crystal Lake, IL

I have to say that even though I am a starbucks fan, this just doesn't really do anything for me. My drink of choice is mocha, so figuring this would taste similar I purchased it and was disappointed. The flavor is just off!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA

These drinks are my favorite for on the go! I bring them to class in the mornings and they're perfect! My favorite flavor is the Vanilla! They're nice and smooth and taste like heaven!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR

Oh man, I can;t even buy these because of how much I love them. Hahaha! Definitely ever buy them for a caffeine kick, they are more a sweet treat for me! And they are wonderful!
Nikole A.
Nikole A.
Elk River, MN

Very tasty but way too expensive for the amount you get, it looks like a larger amount than you actually get.
Lynda M.
Lynda M.

These are very good but don't expect them to taste like coffee from Starbucks itself. They go down smooth though and have very little caffeine so you can drink a couple of them without getting jittery or sick. My personal favorite is the vanilla or caramel if I can find it.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
North Canton, OH

They're yummy and easy to take on the go. Mocha is my favorite by far! We get these all the time
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY

I enjoy the caramel kind :) however it often leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. You have to make sure it never gets warm or it tastes awful
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now