Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
W S.
W S.

I really love these frappuccino mocha, this is my favorite flavor , its the only drink I buy at Starbucks
Aaliya Q.
Aaliya Q.
Alpharetta, GA

Absolutely love these. They're so sweet and yummy. Definitely taste like they came straight from Starbucks too! I love these when I'm stressed because the caffeine is a great headache reliever.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

I cannot get enough of these!!! The mocha is the best flavor, but I recently tried the caramel and it's a close second.
Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA

I absolutely love this flavor. At first I didn't believe that it was going to be as good as the in store product; however, after tasting I was mind blown
Thao D.
Thao D.
Rosharon, TX

Convenient and taste great!! Love them cold! Always helps and flavor's awesome! Never can have enough
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Maryville, TN

So much delicious. This is the 2nd best with vanilla being the 1st. Great for on the go when you don't have time to stop
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Portland, OR

I love coffee, especially anything from Starbucks! These bottled mocha Frappuccinos are amazing, mocha is my favorite flavor! It's the perfect amount of sweetness and coffee flavor, and they're easy to bring with me anywhere in my purse.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Peabody, Ma

I would much rather get a fresh coffee from Starbucks, but in a pinch these will do. They aren't my favorite.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Donalds, SC

Tastes great also it's a little pricey. I also like the French vanilla. It's strong and just enough caffeine.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Indianapolis, IN

Love these always pick them up when at walmart. Wish they had more caffeine but still great to cub the coffee cravings
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now