Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hartford, CT

I've been drinking these for years. My only complaint is that the larger bottles do not come in a four pack as pictured above. They taste delicious, but are not a great value. Can obtain a larger, fresher coffee at Starbucks for the same price. If on the go-or don't want to leave the house I would recommend, otherwise just go to the cafe.
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz , CA

The mocha ones are my favorite. The taste is perfect not too sweet not too bitter. I like getting packs of these and keeping them in the fridge. They're ready to go any time! The only bad thing about them is that they're hard to close I've had a few accidents in my bags before since they don't close very well after first opening them
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA

I love these! Especially in summertime when I don't want hot coffee. They are also quick and easy so I never have to worry about it. They are expensive, but I don't drink coffee on a daily basis, only when I really need a pick-me-up, so that isn't really a big deal to me. They have a great flavor, just make sure that you shake it up!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I really like the taste of this drink, but I'm not sure if it's just mostly milk or what, but it definitely doesn't have enough caffeine to wake me up in the morning...and I'm usually pretty sensitive to caffeine's effects. So the bottom line is, if you want yummy-ness, drink it! But don't rely on it for energy. Haha.
Oriana N.
Oriana N.

I like to brew my own coffee to make my iced lattes but these are great, they taste smooth and creamy and don't taste as sweet as the ones you would get from other coffee shops. The best part of it they are easier to pick up than having to go wait for a barista to prepare one for you.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL

I love these so much. I keep them in my mini fridge and I'm addicted. I actually know a recipe to make them at home if anyone is interest.

10 cups of coffee
1/2 a cup of sugar
1/2 a cup of brown sugar
1/2 a cup of vanilla creamer

However, I'm too lazy, so I still buy the real deal.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Delaware, OH

Of course I would much rather have a freshly made drink but these are still super yummy and easy to keep at home to simply and quickly grab and go in the morning (love not having to wait in the long starbucks line). Definitly worth a try if you enjoy starbucks drinks, great flavor!
Amberly Z.
Amberly Z.
Waterford, WI

Love this stuff! If I don't have time to stop at Starbucks this is my first go to! I love the Mocha and Vamilla. But I think all the flavors are good. It's sweet but not too sweet. If you're looking for less sweet and more caffeine I recommend the Starbucks double shots in a can.
Lynda M.
Lynda M.

These are very good but don't expect them to taste like coffee from Starbucks itself. They go down smooth though and have very little caffeine so you can drink a couple of them without getting jittery or sick. My personal favorite is the vanilla or caramel if I can find it.
Lily R.
Lily R.

I would grade everything about this drink, but the cost is my only problem. I get these at least twice a week, they wake me up and I don't have stinky breath after. It's refreshing because it's nice sync cold and not your everyday coffee. I recommend this for beginners.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now