BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Breyana F.
Breyana F.
Chicago
These are amazing! Yes their a little expensive but the taste outweigh the cost. These got me through finals and a rough holiday season. I always keep these on hand. Their great for a new coffee drinker or the ice coffee lover!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Kingston, MA
I have to say I love how it tastes but i feel like its not enough. I still need my coffee for my caffeine. But i do get these once in a blue moon just to have a nice cold drink. I just wont ever replace it instead of my coffee.
Tori G.
Tori G.
pfafftown, NC
Yummy yummy Starbucks drink on the go! These are perfect for when you don't have time to go on the daily Starbucks run! I usually buy these in bulk and immediately chill and drink whenever I'm feeling down or in need of energy!
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
Foodie Expert
I've gotten these a couple times at Walmart and they are so yummy. I've tried mocha and vanilla. I like the packaging as well and the price isn't so bad for the quantity. They are worth trying out. Who doesn't love Starbucks?
member-a3b94fa02
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
100 percent so good ! They are also addicting !!! I like this flavor the best than the others . Not bad in price . You can find it at the gas station , Publix . Any shopping center . And also they have packs of it at Bjs .
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
This is way too sweet for me, I also think it's pretty thick for an iced coffee drink. I can understand the appeal to some, and it has become a well known image and packaging but I would not recommend it to anyone I know.
Niara N.
Niara N.
Really tasty and sweet snack/pick me up on the go. I buy these mochas all of the time during lunch. They're a bit expensive but it's worth it for a treat everyone once in awhile. If you like sweet coffee this is for you.
Ashtyn W.
Ashtyn W.
I love these. Not personally fond of the mocha as I am the caramel. They give me a boost of energy but not the shaky feeling. Easy to travel with since the lid goes on easy. Must have even if you're not a coffee drinker.
layken k.
layken k.
Starbucks coffee is my absolute favorite coffee. When I'm on the go or on a road trip I always have to stop at a convenience store and get one of these on the go frappes. they are just so good and Im honestly addicted.
Micah W.
Micah W.
New Carlisle, OH
Coffee is a must have for this busy momma! I like to buy these packs of Starbucks coffee. I don't always like having to drive 20 minutes to the nearest Starbucks so these do the trick! Definitely need them sometimes!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?