BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious. I honestly would rather have these than go to actually start bucks. They are smooth and creamy and give you that extra kick to get your day started. I would buy again and recommend to a friend. Wonderful product!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Burlington, VT
I am NOT a coffee drinker, however, this Starbucks drink is actually pretty tasty. I wish it was a little larger though. When I need caffeine I NEED caffeine. Love the flavor. And love that you can serve it over ice for a fantastic iced coffee!
Jennine A.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Foodie Expert
I love these mocha coffee drinks I sometimes freeze them on hot summer days tastes is unbelievable there's a new one that I've started drinking it's the mocha coconut the cost is around $2.50 for a bottle sometimes you could find them 2 for $4
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great to have on hand, especially on mornings when you just "can't even". Tasty + caffeine is generally a good pick me up. If you like your coffee black or with less sugar I would definitely steer clear because these are definitely very sweet.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
this is my sisters absolutely favorite drink she goes crazy for them every time we go to the supermarket they have such a good deal for the 4 or 6 pack one and my sister begs till she gets it she's in love with this drink always gets her happy
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Allentown, PA
Love these! Giving 4 stars since they don't offer a lower calorie option. They are great for an afternoon refresher. I buy the cases at Sam's club or BJ's wholesale and they are waaaaay cheaper. Target has some good deals on these as well.
Je'Kia W.
Je'Kia W.
Foodie Expert
These drinks are bomb dot com ! If you don't have time to stop by a Starbucks just go to the gas station and pick up on of these and it's love! They're usually on sale in my area 2/$3 so it's convenient for days when I'm running late
Tori V.
Tori V.
Kyle, TX
Delicious! Not a very high caffeine content but sometimes the placebo effect is more useful than the actual thing. You can usually find deals at drugstores if you buy more than one. They're very easy to find and convenient to buy!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Foodie Expert
I honestly don't buy coffee but my boyfriend does and he loves them he says their really good value the taste is very satisfied and don't need no improvement just more flavors to try out and really recommend others to try out this
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Kingston, MA
I have to say I love how it tastes but i feel like its not enough. I still need my coffee for my caffeine. But i do get these once in a blue moon just to have a nice cold drink. I just wont ever replace it instead of my coffee.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?