Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by krissia a.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Saharatu A.Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz uploaded by Dalal A.See all 20 photos

BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!mocha <3 20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?I don't think so you need to c... 1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice b...No 3 Answers
Photos (20)
Buy on Walmart
Paula C.
Paula C.
Fort Collins, CO
Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha is convenient to drink, can buy at any grocery store, gas station. Don't have to go to Starbucks to get it. I'm not a big fan of iced coffee but these taste yummy and just enough caffeine to give you a quick pick me up.
Asha R.
Asha R.
W Sacramento, CA
These are great for fast on the go coffee. If you just want the taste of coffee not looking for a big caffeine boost then these are the items for you! They taste best cold and make sure to shake them up and you will love every last drop of them.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I love this stuff!! Gives me energy and has great flavor. It's not too sweet and not too bitter. I love that you can enjoy it cold or at room temperature. I drink this when I need that extra boost of energy! I will definitely be buying it sgain.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious. I honestly would rather have these than go to actually start bucks. They are smooth and creamy and give you that extra kick to get your day started. I would buy again and recommend to a friend. Wonderful product!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Burlington, VT
I am NOT a coffee drinker, however, this Starbucks drink is actually pretty tasty. I wish it was a little larger though. When I need caffeine I NEED caffeine. Love the flavor. And love that you can serve it over ice for a fantastic iced coffee!
Jennine A.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Foodie Expert
I love these mocha coffee drinks I sometimes freeze them on hot summer days tastes is unbelievable there's a new one that I've started drinking it's the mocha coconut the cost is around $2.50 for a bottle sometimes you could find them 2 for $4
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
this is my sisters absolutely favorite drink she goes crazy for them every time we go to the supermarket they have such a good deal for the 4 or 6 pack one and my sister begs till she gets it she's in love with this drink always gets her happy
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great to have on hand, especially on mornings when you just "can't even". Tasty + caffeine is generally a good pick me up. If you like your coffee black or with less sugar I would definitely steer clear because these are definitely very sweet.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Allentown, PA
Love these! Giving 4 stars since they don't offer a lower calorie option. They are great for an afternoon refresher. I buy the cases at Sam's club or BJ's wholesale and they are waaaaay cheaper. Target has some good deals on these as well.
Je'Kia W.
Je'Kia W.
These drinks are bomb dot com ! If you don't have time to stop by a Starbucks just go to the gas station and pick up on of these and it's love! They're usually on sale in my area 2/$3 so it's convenient for days when I'm running late
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?