Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL

I love these. I use have them everyday, it's apart of my morning routine. I pour them into a ice tray and put them in the freezer. Then in the morning I put them in a glass of milk. It tastes great and makes the coffee itself last much longer than it normally would.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Overland Park, KS

Love this product. It keeps for a long time. It is really good quality and I usually have it everyday. It's is something that I would be a repeat customer on and it is something that did not cost a lot. Definitely would buy again or add to my regular shopping list.
Nothing says basic like strutting one of these around campus but they are so worth it! Sweet and light, they are an easy and affordable way to get your daily caffeine fix without having to go to your local coffee shop as these can easily be stored in your fridge!
David K.
David K.
Great Neck, NY

My mouth is watering as i am writing this review. i am about to go to buy a pack of these! starbucks mocha frappuccino is my FAVORITE!!! i love that its in a glass bottle, so much healthier! repeat customer for this product! would definitely recommend to everyone
Libby W.
Libby W.
woodbridge, nj

Definitely more affordable than getting a hand blended drink every day, but not as satisfying as a perfectly blended, customized drink. Perfect for people on the go who don't have time to stop for coffee. I always have a few of these sitting around in my car ;)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Grand Ledge, MI

These are so easy and simple when you want that caffeine, but you don't want to go to a Starbucks, and you don't want to brew your own. It is sweet. Although I prefer black coffee this can be a nice change of pace for different events. I will probably buy again
Jordan H.
Jordan H.

When you can't get to a coffee shop, but want a good tasting coffee, this product does just that. These are good to keep at home when you want something sweeter than just a plain iced coffee. The only reason it doesn't get 4 stars is that it is a little pricey.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

These are a great treat to keep at home! They are creamy, have a great coffee taste and the perfect hint of chocolate without being too sweet. This is the perfect drink to have at home if you can't make it to Starbucks for your frappuccino! I highly recommend!
Arycelle A.
Arycelle A.

I love this coffee. my uncle would always bring these home for my sister and i and we'd usually drink it right there. sometimes we'd save it for next morning and drink it on the way to school. i love this brand and its inexpensive. go buy some its worth it
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Love the flavor of these. Just like getting the real thing at starbicks. Once I open it and start drinkin it i can't put it down. I usually finish it in two drinks. The only down side is they can be a little pricey. But what do you expect, it's starbucks.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now