Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Erin W.
Erin W.
Clarenville, NL

These are the best tasting chilled coffee beverages that I have ever tasted. I love starbucks but there isn't one where I live, but these bottles are sold in my local convienence stores and I always buy one when I fill up my car. They're probably not very good for me tho!
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Defiance, OH

I LOVE these drinks! Shake it up and get your coffee fix! Sometimes when I'm craving a coffee, I'll shake one of these up! Perfect for on the go! On warmer days, I love putting them in the freezer for just a short time! Not a necessary thing for a warm day, just a bonus!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

One of the best cold coffee drinks I've found! Perfect balance of bitter and sweet. A different style of lid would make this drink much easier to drink while driving, i find the thin metal lid constantly wedges itself onto the bottle making it almost inpossible to open.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO

I'm not big on cold coffee but these are so delicious!!!! The mocha is my favorite flavor. I love grabbing one out of the fridge on my way out in the morning or even in the afternoon. It has more of a milky-chocolate taste and isn't something you can get at Starbucks.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

Let's just say, I'm obsessed with these! I love mocha frappucciono's from Starbucks and this product is so convinent! Especially being a college student, it is so easy just to grab a glass and go to class which saves me so much time! The price is very reasonable also!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL

I love these. I use have them everyday, it's apart of my morning routine. I pour them into a ice tray and put them in the freezer. Then in the morning I put them in a glass of milk. It tastes great and makes the coffee itself last much longer than it normally would.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Overland Park, Ks

Love this product. It keeps for a long time. It is really good quality and I usually have it everyday. It's is something that I would be a repeat customer on and it is something that did not cost a lot. Definitely would buy again or add to my regular shopping list.
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA

This product is a little on the pricey side but i think its worth it.
amazing taste and it really gives me the kick I need to keep going during the day when I get tired. this meets my expectations. I buy this maybe 1-2 times a month, so yes i would buy this again.
Nothing says basic like strutting one of these around campus but they are so worth it! Sweet and light, they are an easy and affordable way to get your daily caffeine fix without having to go to your local coffee shop as these can easily be stored in your fridge!
David K.
David K.
Great Neck, NY

My mouth is watering as i am writing this review. i am about to go to buy a pack of these! starbucks mocha frappuccino is my FAVORITE!!! i love that its in a glass bottle, so much healthier! repeat customer for this product! would definitely recommend to everyone
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now