BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Emily N.
Apollo, PA
I love these if I don't have time to make my own or wait in line and have a barista make me a drink. usually I pick these up at a gas station in singles and the grocery store in packs. they have a great price tag when bought in bulk, and they last a long time unopened (even though they never get close to the expiration date in my fridge).
Lucia R.
Belvidere , IL
Most of the days I drink this, it's great for just going on the bus (for kids) or when you are driving home from college. I really like having one of these packs in handy. I would absolutely buy this more and more often!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I love these . I don't have these all the time it's more of a treat I have once in a while. I like it straight from the container .You don't need to add anything at all. It's sweet but not too sweet
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
The mocha, in my opinion is the best flavor of its kind. I think the mocha flavor weeds out some of the sweetness and tends to taste like a more, real coffee to me. They come in convenient four packs and are great for car rides because they seem to be at every stop.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY
There's not enough words to describe how amazing this coffee is. I absolutely love everything about it. It's so smooth and doesn't give you the god awful coffee after taste. I'm addicted to it and buy this literally almost everyday. I just can't get enough of it
Veronica P.
These are so good and mocha is the best flavor. Perfect size and really quenched my thirst during this summer heat. Very affordable and you can find them at any grocery store. Perfect! Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these Starbucks coffee especially when they are cold. They are smooth and refreshing, you can actually taste the strength of the coffee in keep sip. Starbucks do not skip on quality and for this I will always buy them and recommend them to my friends.
Ally M.
Dalton, GA
I love these drinks!!! You can get a pack of 4 for less than $5 (the average price for a tall-grande drink at an actual Starbucks location. They come in other flavors as well but mocha is very tasty and a great way to start your day off right! I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves coffee!!
Angela T.
Aransas Pass , TX
yummy is the main word I will use to describe this coffee frap. they just came out with other flavors. the most recent I tried was the Mexican mocha. as for these classic ones I would say the mocha is my favorite.
Paula C.
Fort Collins, CO
Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha is convenient to drink, can buy at any grocery store, gas station. Don't have to go to Starbucks to get it. I'm not a big fan of iced coffee but these taste yummy and just enough caffeine to give you a quick pick me up.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?