Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz , CA
The mocha ones are my favorite. The taste is perfect not too sweet not too bitter. I like getting packs of these and keeping them in the fridge. They're ready to go any time! The only bad thing about them is that they're hard to close I've had a few accidents in my bags before since they don't close very well after first opening them
Carina O.
Carina O.
These are so tasty! I always buy a bunch for road trips. It's a great pick me up anytime of day!
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
If you don't have time to wait in line or to wait for coffee to be made then I recommedd this. It great and effective.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love fraps, these are the easiest way to drink iced coffee. It is very hard to make a good iced coffee at home and this is an awesome alternative if want a ready-to-drink cold coffee product.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
I love this coffee drink. We always buy these in the summer and take them camping with us. Great taste. Highly recommend.
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
Omg Starbucks Coffee is my weakness!! I can't live without it lol, especially now that I am prego I crave it everyday! Even though I know I can't drink so much coffee =(
Adam W.
Adam W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these! Of course, it's not comparable to the actual freshly brewed coffee you can order in Starbucks, but if you're on the road and need a quick-fix-- this coffee is great for you!
Andie R.
Andie R.
Mc Donald, PA
Omg i loveeee these!!! i drink these when my family and i go to camp and i finish these in like 10 minutes lol
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Batesville, AR
When I'm on the go and don't have time to pop a Starbucks K-cup in the Keurig, I love having one of these in my fridge to pop out and drink on the go! I don't know what I would do on late mornings if it weren't for these! LOVE my Starbucks coffee!!
Lina W.
Lina W.
Alright, you know it's finals week when you go
To target and stock up on these. I always pair it with a cup of ice to make it less sweet And more cold
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?