Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sheboygan, WI

This is an amazing line of cold coffee drinks. It has a wonderful flavor and you can drink it anywhere! The flavor is savory and sweet. I would recommend this drink to people who have drank Starbucks before and enjoy the flavor. I also love these drinks because they have all different flavors including, Mocha, Vanilla, and Carmel. They have others but they are more exotic.
Jenifer L.
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX

I used to buy these all the time before I actually tried Starbucks' frappucinnos in-house. There is no comparison between what they make you on the spot and the prepackaged stuff they sell in stores. If you're thinking of trying their mocha frappucino, definitely go for the real thing- not that the prepackaged kind is terrible; it's just not nearly as satisfying!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN

This was the drink that got me into Starbucks long before it was sold in bottles like this and it is still my fave Starbucks drink! I like the convenience factor of these, also because the line at the closest Starbucks to me is always at least a 20 minute wait. These are always smooth, creamy and tasty! I'll buy these as long as they make them!
Diana V.
Diana V.

This drink is perfect for me because then I don't have time to go to the store and buy myself a mocha frappe chino I can just bye these at the store and it'll be the same but it's just really really good and I enjoyed them very much. If you haven't tried them you should really give them a try I'm sure you will enjoy them just as much as I do.
Allegra R.
Allegra R.

Instant go-to drink when I know I won't have time to brew coffee in the morning. It tastes great, fills my tummy (though I imagine it could feel too 'heavy' for some) and gives me the burst of energy I need to get going when I'm truly short on time. It's a 'treat' item I only buy occasionally due to the cost, but it's well worth it when I do.
Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, Fl

These are simply delicious! I make sure they are ice cold, I add them to a glass of ice and top it with whipped topping from a can, add a straw and a drizzle of ice cream topping caramel flavor. Very flavorful & creamy. Better then you can get in the coffee shop any day and cheaper at $3 bucks a bottle but even cheaper if you have a coupon.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hartford, CT

I've been drinking these for years. My only complaint is that the larger bottles do not come in a four pack as pictured above. They taste delicious, but are not a great value. Can obtain a larger, fresher coffee at Starbucks for the same price. If on the go-or don't want to leave the house I would recommend, otherwise just go to the cafe.
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz , CA

The mocha ones are my favorite. The taste is perfect not too sweet not too bitter. I like getting packs of these and keeping them in the fridge. They're ready to go any time! The only bad thing about them is that they're hard to close I've had a few accidents in my bags before since they don't close very well after first opening them
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA

I love these! Especially in summertime when I don't want hot coffee. They are also quick and easy so I never have to worry about it. They are expensive, but I don't drink coffee on a daily basis, only when I really need a pick-me-up, so that isn't really a big deal to me. They have a great flavor, just make sure that you shake it up!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I really like the taste of this drink, but I'm not sure if it's just mostly milk or what, but it definitely doesn't have enough caffeine to wake me up in the morning...and I'm usually pretty sensitive to caffeine's effects. So the bottom line is, if you want yummy-ness, drink it! But don't rely on it for energy. Haha.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now