BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Phyllis w.
Phyllis w.
Kansas City, MO
Been drinking this product forever and love it. It's has a great taste and love these kind of drinks.
Dani B.
Dani B.
Lakeville, MN
Love this drink! It's super convenient and easy when on the run. If you like cold coffee then this is the drink for you.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I am not a huge coffee drinker but when I do, I love this stuff! It's very refreshing and the caffeine is great. It really did meet my expectations. It's a good deal. I would totally purchase again!!!
Anne T.
Anne T.
These can be kind of pricey, but if you want good-tasting coffee at home and you're tired of coffee you make on your own, this is a wonderful go-to. It tastes great, and it's easy to grab and go. The only real drawback is that it is pretty sugary, but overall, it's still a great product.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Foodie Expert
Oh my I love this so much..as in everytime I drink this it complets my day..your # 1 in my heart Starbucks
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Foodie Expert
Yummy! This are my fuel on mornings as I head to school to conquer fourth graders and their learning! My students even ask "Where is your Starbucks?" if I don't have one that day! They taste delicious and are sooooo yummy! I love cold coffee. Would definitely recommend!
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Huntington, WV
Great for my mocha cravings when I can't get to Starbucks. Love the grab and go size.
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
Yummy tastes great just don't look at the calories. Love the mocha flavor from starbucks. This is definitely my favorite flavor of coffee.
kelly w.
kelly w.
Newton, NC
I love these! I love coffee but don't want to drink it when it is hot! These are perfect to get your coffee fix.
Shantel J.
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
Great to grab on the go but not a huge fan. Only bought a few times. Don't think I would try it again.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?