BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Jennifer S.
Found that white chocolate mocha is the BEST :) it not as good as real one but very close for the cost I rather go get one from Starbucks
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I love these things!! They taste so good and I get them all the time. I love coffee and the mocha and vanilla are my personal favorites!!
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Our family loves having this drink on hand it's always in our fridge and easy to go on a hot day we love the mocha flavor just perfection
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite flavor! The mocha doesn't cover the coffee taste the way a lot of prebottled mixes do. A high quality way to start your day!
Amanda A.
Corona, Ca
This is one of my all time favorite cold coffee drinks. These drinks have an amazing flavor to them and they are very reasonably priced.
mika  o.
Best coffee everrrrr i love this stuff. Easy in the morning when you don't feel like makeing a whole pot of coffee. And it tastes amazing
Natalie R.
Bensenville, IL
I love these. I mean I don't feel like there is much coffee in them but they taste good. They aren't very cheap but you get a good flavor
Rebecca B.
Superior, WI
I absolutely love these they taste great there easy to find at gas stations and grocery stores and they give me the caffeine that I need
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
I love Starbucks like the handcrafted drinks but when I can't get it this is my always go to it's honestly great and tasted just the same
Shana B.
Taste great over ice very refreshing I recommend buying you will love it great product. The flavor is really good not to sweet just right
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?