Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Mary R.
Mary R.

I love me some Mocha Starbucks, my favorite. I like buying these when I'm in a hurry, just grab one and go. Taste so yummy.
Spring Hill, FL

I LOVE coffee and I LOVE Starbucks! My favorite flavor is mocha ...YUMMY!

I especially love how convenient they are for me in the morning. When I don't have time to brew a cup of coffee... I jut grab one out of the refrigerator and go!
Jalesa W.
Jalesa W.
Michigan City, IN

I love this drink me and my family tried them and fell straight in love I am ready to drink one know
Elezcia S.
Elezcia S.

These are great its like the perfect serving size of coffee, and having it in a glass bottle is more fun
Ria M.
Ria M.

The flavor is a thick syrup, which the mocha does a good job at covering up. Yes it is good for a quick boost but its mostly sugar which causes a crash quickly. It is better chilled yet it is better to go to a Starbucks or get an iced coffee somewhere.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Monroe, LA

I love starbucks coffee. This is close to what you get at starbucks without having to go. Perfect for an on the go coffee.
Patience G.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL

I am so so addicted to these cold coffees ...my only thing is that for the price it seems like you would get more. I don't want to stop drinking them Just aren't big enough
Anusha  A.
Anusha A.

I love all the coffees from starbucks aand this one is no exception! My only problem is that they are a but overpriced hut compared to what you pay at starbucks, these are worth the money
Anne S.
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH

These are much better when you pour them over ice. I just wish they offered non-dairy varieties like they do in the cafes.
Suzi H.
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA

While these bottled Frappuccino drinks are not nearly as frothy or creamy as their barista-made counterparts, it's a decent substitute when you want a sweet, chilled coffee and haven't the time or the funds to hit your local Starbucks.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now