BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Nairobi V.
Nairobi V.
Foodie Expert
This one inside the list of the best coffees that I have proved in my life. I am charmed with of a way amazements, have a delicious flavor
Yara I.
Yara I.
Favorite go to drink if I need to grab something really quickly or if I'm just in the mood for it. I prefer it cold the mocha, just tastes better in my opinion. I'm always buying it. It's great.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I love these!! I honestly drink one of these a day! I am still looking for a great recipe to make my own, but nothing beats Starbucks!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Stockton, CA
I really like this mocha flavor it needs more coffee in it lol. It is great over ice and taste great.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Galt, CA
One of the best drinks I have ever bought. Love love love it. My favorite part is when you first open it, the cap makes a little pop noise. I love the taste! They are delicious! I recommend 100%
A very delicious refreshing beverage, great for an everyday satisfied feeling of refreshing coffee, enjoy amazing flavors.
ruth f.
ruth f.
Las Vegas, NV
I just love these. Whenever I go food shopping I buy at least 3 four packs and keep them in the frig for a quick drink with lunch or mid afternoon drink. They satisfy my sweet tooth and my coffee crave. I am hooked on these.
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Council Blfs, IA
I've been drinking these for many many years and will continue to do so. Super good and refreshing with just the kick you need.
Hailee S.
Hailee S.
fargo, ND
Foodie Expert
if you enjoy coffee i definityly reccomend these. I drink these anytime i go on a road trip. theyre very flavorful and affordable
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Foodie Expert
I really want to like this product but something about it just doesn't like it 100%. It's a good price for what you get and isn't expensive at all. I have tried it a few times. The name is a little deceiving and doesn't actually taste like the drinks that you would get at a Starbucks location.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?