Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (17)
Leotie S.
Leotie S.

These coffees are great! I love them with a donut for breakfast!
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Burlington, NC

These drinks are pretty good! Especially when you are at a store and grab one on the go. I love the taste and it always satisfies me if I want something that taste like coffee.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.

I absolutely love these. If you freeze them for an hour or so and let them be a little icy you have the perfect frozen mocha. I usally drink occasionally when I get the need of one. But this is the best Starbucks coffee I've ever tried. I don't like their in store products
Elijah Noelle D.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl

One of my favorites. Its like having your own special little treat in the fridge (is your an extreme coffee lover like myself) It is expensive but lets be real here you know your going to go to Starbucks anyway at he end of the day. Highly recommend.
Destinee J.
Destinee J.
Yulee, FL

As someone who has a serious Starbucks addiction.. take my word that these are DELICIOUS! Of course I'd love to have a fresh beverage made at the shop, but on mornings where I don't have time I grab one of these and they never disappoint.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.

I live off of these when I can't get in to a Starbucks, I have wayyy too many in my fridge
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Prosperity, PA

Ever need a quick coffee drink in the morning? I know I do. I turn to these all the time. I am a college student and don't have time to spend making coffee, so this is my outlet. They are very good and very addicting
Erin B.
Erin B.
Palmyra, PA

These are great for on the go. I love the mocha ones, they're so delicious, and I don't have to run into Starbucks to get them!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ

These are delicious. They don't do anything to actually wake me up but I only drink them for the taste.
Nary S.
Nary S.
Budd Lake, NJ

I love love Starbucks Frappuccino. I am drinking this right now actually i have cans of it too in my house. Just bought some yesterday from Costco and i love it! i used to get this drink from my college before i go to class as an energy drink and i love the taste of it. It is the best i love the real thing and this but it is always good to have some in the fridge at home to drink or take with you. If i had to choose i would choose this instead of an energy drink really. I remember i used to drink mocha java energy drinks and they are so much sugar i can't handle. This i could handle very well. I like the pricing on this and it's not as bad. I rather get cans of this at Costco then Starbucks personally.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now