BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love the Mocha Coffee drinks by starbucks. I look forward to the taste of it and it's convenient for work and on the go. The pricing is decent for the 4 bottles. I can't wait to go grocery shopping.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I love starbucks coffee. between this ine and vanilla its my favorite. i usually buy the single bottles at walgreens or walmart. a bit pricey for just four. i always make sure to look for some coupons so i save some money.
Amanda V.
Foodie Expert
The flavor is great in these. Not too sweet or too strong for people who like weaker coffee. usually grab the bigger size because they seem too small
Brittany E.
Foodie Expert
These aren't anything like the actual Frnappuccinos you get at Starbucks, but boy are they YUMMY. It's like drinking a milkshake, and if you don't like taste of coffee, no worries it's not even detectable in this drink. I enjoy drinking these in the morning when I need a pick me up.
Kristy G.
Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz...MOCHA is by far my favorite of all the flavors Starbucks offers
Margaret F.
These drinks are so creamy and I usually drink them within seconds because they're so easy to drink. I recommend these
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
I like these on occasion. They are pretty horrible for you, so I try not to have them often. This is one of the best cold coffees I've had though. Don't forget to shake well before drinking!!!
Sarah S.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
I think the mocha ones taste like cigarette water honestly. Other flavors are fine but this one is just awful.
Stephanie D.
Foodie Expert
I love this mocha coffee to go when I am in a rush. It's true, all the sugars in it is not healthy, yet again mocha is a treat. Not the healthiest pick, but still delicious for once in a while kind of thing. Would not recommend for everyday replacement of your typical coffee.
Amanda H.
Foodie Expert
These drinks are my guilty pleasure. They may not be the best for me but they sure are delicious! A nice subtle coffee flavor with a perfect chocolate balance.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?