BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Monica C.
Monica C.
Saint Paul, MN
These are absolutely delicious! It does taste extra sugary and obviously isn't exactly healthy, but it is a nice treat for myself in the morning.
Yaneli A.
Yaneli A.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love having this drink, like, semi frozen😋 it's absolutely amazing!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for the on the go. Normally I have homemade coffee or I buy it from a coffee shop but these are perfect when you're in a rush.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these drinks! It's the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with coffee. They come in a variety of flavors, but I usually buy either the vanilla one or the mocha one. I will definitely be buying these again! They also make great presents!
Amy J.
Amy J.
Hampstead, MD
I love drinking this stuff! In the summer its all i drink! Its so nice and refreshing and still gives me my coffee fix without being too hot! Its great on a hot day!
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Belvidere , IL
Most of the days I drink this, it's great for just going on the bus (for kids) or when you are driving home from college. I really like having one of these packs in handy. I would absolutely buy this more and more often!
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite Starbucks drink ever couldn't see myself drinking any other flavor
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Suttons Bay, MI
How can you not love a frappacino in a bottle. The coffee and creamy texture is just perfect with hints of chocolate.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Foodie Expert
I am not an avid coffee drinker, but I love these drinks when I need a boost in energy. It doesn't leave me with a caffeine headache and the flavor is amazing. I would absolutely recommend to others in search of a caffeine boost!!
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
These are a different texture than their in store fraps (not frozen but more creamy instead) and are quite sweet but good for a creamy sweet hit of caffeine when you need it!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?