BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Angelique Z.
These are a great little treat once in a while. They're just a little pricey for me. I love starbucks, but just can't afford it very often.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Oh my gosh - these are an oldie but goodie. i don't drink them often now because of the sugar but I do love them so much when I have them!
Hanna B.
South Bend, IN
These things are my everything i love to just grab and go when i don't have time to make coffee i always have them in my fringe at home!!!!!
Olivia H.
Natchez, MS
My favorite cold coffee drink I can get without having a legit coffee shop around me. I love all the flavors. Mocha is my favorite though!
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
Love drinking these drinks. Especially good if you leave them in the fridge. Price is totally worth it and recommend it to everyone.
Theresa W.
CARSON, CA
I love Starbucks canned Frappuccinos as they are delicious! The Mocha flavor is my favorite and is especially refreshing during the summer!
Alexandra C.
Mansfield, OH
These are so good. Perfect for busy mornings and you need something to get going. I prefer chilled coffee on the go, and these are perfect.
Janet D.
This is awesome fir those days when you just don't have time to brew coffee you just grab and go. Not to mention they taste delicious cold
nicole p.
youngstown, OH
I love these. The colder they are the better. I like the coffee better than the mocha flavor. I feel that the mocha is just a tad too sweet
Tammy A.
Yummy tastes great just don't look at the calories. Love the mocha flavor from starbucks. This is definitely my favorite flavor of coffee.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?