Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Selena G.
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love Starbucks and these I keep stocked up in my home cause I need my coffee each morning and I am always busy so these are great for on the go
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Hanover, PA

Not quite the same taste as going to a Starbucks, but still gets the job done! Just make sure to shake well before consuming.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Quebec

This thing save m'y Life : during m'y exam or other timing... just awsome! Here Canada havé juste vanilla caramel moka or some Time chocolate ( very rarly)

Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

I love this drink!!I like drinking it throughout the day because whenever I drink it's a time where I'm just relaxed enjoying the drink.I recommend for people to try this dunk out because it will instantly become a fav.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Loudonville, OH

I love iced coffee and these are amazing. They are a little pricey, but well worth it.
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Huntington, WV

Great for my mocha cravings when I can't get to Starbucks. Love the grab and go size.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Minneapolis

These are so good! A great alternative for coffee on the go. A. It overpriced but definitely great
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

These are amazing especially cold the coffee also tastes good. I would recommend. I might even go buy me one at the store .
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS

These are so good!! I love the vanilla and white chocolate mocha! So good! Im a big fan of ice coffee and i am always picking these up to keep in the fridge only down fall is they are a bit on the pricey side but they are really good!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN

Love this Starbucks coffee, the vanilla is also really good and so our their energy drinks, they are very expensive but my favorite!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now