Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA

I LOVE STARBUCKS!! When i go to Target or any other store i always get the mocha ones. they are soooo good. my favorite.
Heather S.
Heather S.

Love these things!! I will say when I run into a gas station that is the first thing I grab. Between the mocha and the vanilla I can't say I like one more than the other, I just love them both!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Du Bois, PA

Definitely my favorite flavor out of all of them. I have a tendency to chug it pretty quick because they taste so good. Wish there was a bigger bottle!
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT

I feel like they have no flavor. They taste nothing like the coffee at an actual starbucks. I've tried like 4 different flavors and they all taste like coffee and water.
Amber S.
Amber S.

Love this frap! Definitely my favorite flavor and I love how easy it is to take them on the go! Get them with a coupon and you'd be getting them cheaper than actually buying one drink at Starbucks!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Carol Stream, IL

Love these. Mocha and vanilla are the best. Nice pick me up for a hot summer morning when hot coffee isn't as appealing.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

Love these! Delicious and great for on the go! I like this mocha flavor more than the vanilla flavor! I also like the nice glass bottles. Only con is that they're a bit pricey.
Shar T.
Shar T.

My husband and I love these. Great on the go and you need an extra boost..and if u take this and blend with a little ice Pow your own frap hehehe
Anaise V.
Anaise V.

I love these whenever I'm on the go. I like them really cold and its a great drink when you need to get a coffee fix.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD

Love these - downsides are they are pricey, and there is lots of added sugar. They taste great, and love them as pick-me-ups when traveling!
Monique P.

Pacoima, Ca

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now