BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
These are delicious. They don't do anything to actually wake me up but I only drink them for the taste.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
While I love Starbucks and mochas, this is not my favorite beverage. It tastes too sugary, and it doesn't help wake me up. The price is nice, especially compared to a real drink from Starbucks, but not comparable to the real deal. If you want something sugary and sweet, this is good. But if you need a pick-me-up, I don't suggest this.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Hampstead, MD
I love drinking this stuff! In the summer its all i drink! Its so nice and refreshing and still gives me my coffee fix without being too hot! Its great on a hot day!
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Belvidere , IL
Most of the days I drink this, it's great for just going on the bus (for kids) or when you are driving home from college. I really like having one of these packs in handy. I would absolutely buy this more and more often!
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite Starbucks drink ever couldn't see myself drinking any other flavor
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Suttons Bay, MI
How can you not love a frappacino in a bottle. The coffee and creamy texture is just perfect with hints of chocolate.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Foodie Expert
I am not an avid coffee drinker, but I love these drinks when I need a boost in energy. It doesn't leave me with a caffeine headache and the flavor is amazing. I would absolutely recommend to others in search of a caffeine boost!!
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
These are a different texture than their in store fraps (not frozen but more creamy instead) and are quite sweet but good for a creamy sweet hit of caffeine when you need it!
Phyllis w.
Phyllis w.
Kansas City, MO
Been drinking this product forever and love it. It's has a great taste and love these kind of drinks.
Dani B.
Dani B.
Lakeville, MN
Love this drink! It's super convenient and easy when on the run. If you like cold coffee then this is the drink for you.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?