Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
I usually don't like chilled coffee, but the mocha is my favorite flavor of the chilled frappachinos
leigh s.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
Ok I'm a huge coffee drinker/lover who loves their coffee. I never have been inside a starbucks so do not ask me about their coffees in general. However i do buy these every once in a while and love them they taste very good. I enjoy this as a treat.
Zelena B.
Zelena B.
Oh my god I get this all time☺️ When I'm not close to starbucks I get one of these they are so good and cheap☺️
Ornella A.
Ornella A.
Oct. 25, 2016, 3:20 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Starbucks is life honestly and to know that when you don't really have the time to go up and go to Starbucks and just go to your local store to get a taste of it is fantastic ♡ coffee lover 101
Haley C.
Haley C.
Anderson, IN
Oct. 25, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Great Coffee! I love the flavor and the mocha is the best. This is also a great value for the price! You can easily spend 3 dollars for one single drink at a gas station. I usually purchase these from Walmart and I can get an even bigger discount.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Carlsbad, NM
Oct. 25, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
This is what I look forward to every weekend. I love it. Mixing together both my favorites, chocolate and coffee! What more can I ask for? O wait did I mention, I love cold coffee as well!
Seems this has it all. Yummy!
Nairobi V.
Nairobi V.
Oct. 28, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
This one inside the list of the best coffees that I have proved in my life. I am charmed with of a way amazements, have a delicious flavor
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Oct. 31, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Love these ! Starbucks is amazing and never dissapoints me and I'll recommend this to everyone ! I buy all the flavors
Maria M.
Maria M.
Nov. 1, 2016, 6:29 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
The mocha tastes ok....I love the French Vanilla and cookies and cream frankly. I've even tried the newest one that I can't remember the name but it starts with a t. Mocha is alright in my opinion
Tabetha P.
Tabetha P.
Nov. 5, 2016, 3:31 a.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
This coffee is delicious and smells amazing. I always try to grab some when I'm out shopping. I definitely recommend this product.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?