BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
I am not an avid coffee drinker, but I love these drinks when I need a boost in energy. It doesn't leave me with a caffeine headache and the flavor is amazing. I would absolutely recommend to others in search of a caffeine boost!!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
I purchase this mostly at Costco in the 15 count cases when they are on sale. I am so addicted to this delicious treat. I just wish I did not have to carry so many bottles to the recycling center due to my addiction to them.
My favorite is the Mocha.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Such a great product! If you're like me and like frappucinos but hate the ice, you will love this. It tastes amazingly and is super sweet. I prefer this over a lot of coffee drinks, and I like that I can pick one of these up anywhere and that I don't have to wait in line to get my drink. These are also really good with booze if you're into that!
Jade O.
Jade O.
Great for when you are in a hurry. I usually get a mocha frappuccino before work. It tastes great!!!
Laura W.
Laura W.
ukiah, CA
Yummy and great for a grab it and go pick me up. Not as good as one from the store, but very convenient
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Rochester, MN
Love the Mocha Frappuccino! It has got to be one of my favorite flavors. I love having iced or chilled coffee drinks on hand for when I'm on the go and need a quick pick me up with out having to brew and ice the coffee myself. This just lets me get out the door that much quicker in the morning.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Bullhead City, AZ
Foodie Expert
Keep these in my refrigerator for a quick pick me up and when I don't have time for a Starbucks trip. Taste great and chocolaty. Definitely worth the price.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for the on the go. Normally I have homemade coffee or I buy it from a coffee shop but these are perfect when you're in a rush.
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I love these . I don't have these all the time it's more of a treat I have once in a while. I like it straight from the container .You don't need to add anything at all. It's sweet but not too sweet
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I really want to like this product but something about it just doesn't like it 100%. It's a good price for what you get and isn't expensive at all. I have tried it a few times. The name is a little deceiving and doesn't actually taste like the drinks that you would get at a Starbucks location.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Montoursville , PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?