BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ciara  W.
Mcdonough, GA
Really great on the go drink! In love all the other flavors as well! Like how you can purchase a whole pack at a local grocery store for your home.
Amanda W.
Jenison, MI
Soooooooo good it is unbelievable. I truly love these and taking them to school in the morning is great! One of my favorite coffee drinks ever!!!!!
Amanda F.
Love these! They are great when you're on the go and don't have time to make or buy coffee,, not to mention they are delicious!
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Yummy my favorite morning drink! I place mine in the freezer for 15 mins and then drink it. It tastes great the chocolate and coffee mix is great!
Kenzie D.
Winona , MN
I love these for when I'm running to class but don't have time to stop for coffee. I try to keep some in my dorm at all times!
Regina B.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is my go to drink when I am all out of Coffee to make. I have to say the taste is amazing!
Taylor A.
These are really good when out and about and need a littler extra boost. not as good as the real thing but close enough . I like mocha and vanilla
Roxana C.
I'm obsessed with this. it's a quick and on the go. Especially on hot days and have no chance to head to Starbucks
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
I love these beverages and love that you can find them almost anywhere! They're great for the times when you don't have time for a Starbucks run!
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
When there aren't not Starbucks cafes around me, this would do the trick, in a pinch. Shake well. Serve super chilled!
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?