Add a Photo

#2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Photos (20)
Beth C.
Beth C.
I used to like these a lot when I was younger. Now that I drink coffee more often these are just not strong enough and have waaay to much sugar in them.
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This flavor is just a little bit too sweet for me, it leaves a strange taste in the back of my mouth. They are served best when ice cold!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Not much of a coffee drive key but I do love these and it is always good fix to grab in a hurry!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I really like the taste of this drink, but I'm not sure if it's just mostly milk or what, but it definitely doesn't have enough caffeine to wake me up in the morning...and I'm usually pretty sensitive to caffeine's effects. So the bottom line is, if you want yummy-ness, drink it! But don't rely on it for energy. Haha.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, Arizona
Not the lowest in calories but the best gas station or store bought cold coffee! And they sell it everywhere!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
These are delicious. They don't do anything to actually wake me up but I only drink them for the taste.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
These are so good! I don't feel like they're that powerful when compared to a cup of coffee. But they taste great and are perfect for those who don't necessarily enjoy a strong coffee taste. Plus they're sold almost everywhere, so they're easy to find!
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
These are great I love that they are a perfect mix of coffee and mocha. I even get them in Starbucks with a cup of ice when I don't want them to make my ice coffee because it can be too much mocha syrup for me.
Joscelyn B.
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
This are great for a once in a while drink but their not addicting like some coffees which may be good for some but I like my addicting cappuccinos! Lol
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are delicious, a little high in sugar for me so I don't get them too often, but for an early road trip, then yes.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?