Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (18)
Nevena S.
Nevena S.

Oh my gooood! I adoreee this one, I buy this really often. So tasty, so sweet, so light.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA

These are amazing and i am in love! Super quick and easy. Im not a huge fan of hot coffee so these hit the spot for me! Theyre cute packaging too
Marie S.
Marie S.

I love it! I love to freeze it, it is perfect for any time of day. Tastes very good, however, I prefer the homemade coffee. I do not think it's good to drink this every day but it is a good option when you are outside.
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
Lynbrook , Ny

While I do prefer my homemade coffee, these are a little treat. I prefer iced over hot coffee and these do the trick. Not something I buy often because they are pricey but definitely enjoy them. Easy to grab and go for the non stop mom!
Julia P.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lake, OH

Whenever I get these I can guarantee that they will last in my house a week at most. This is a treat for me and I love grabbing one of these when I want a little coffee. I would purchase this again and I'm a huge fan.
Nanny G.
Nanny G.

I LOVE STARBUCKS & I love this one, all the flavors, its a good value, its very affordable, for all those mocha lovers I recommend this with my eyes closed
Lia P.
Lia P.
Charlotte, NC

5 star taste! They are expensive and dont give me energy but very smooth and creamy
Sammi B.
Sammi B.
Erie, PA

Love the taste of this drink! They're a bit expensive, but so worth the cost!
Jess A.
Jess A.
Rochester , NY

I love Starbucks, and the ability to have these on the go, anytime, is great. These drinks have rich frappucino flavor, and are a good balance between sweet and coffee. They can be a bit expensive, but not too bad.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love Starbucks and these I keep stocked up in my home cause I need my coffee each morning and I am always busy so these are great for on the go
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now