Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Christina Q.
Christina Q.

I love these! I drink them all the time. My favorite is the vanilla. I can drink them room temp or over ice. I like them as a mid-day snack also,
LeAnn M.
LeAnn M.
Caldwell, OH

Definitely a must have for any one on the go. It's the perfect amount I need for a caffeine pick me up.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.

I drink these all the time, and never get tired of them. The flavor always hits the spot, and I find myself always craving it more and more. Great coffee drink for the coffee lovers out there!
Jacky S.
Jacky S.

This is a delicious option for on the go coffee, it taste awesome. I love do drink it cold but you can also warm it.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca

I love these we buy them often they usually help me get through a very busy and long day, quality is always great
Beth S.
Beth S.
North Canton, OH

This is the perfect product if you don't have access to a coffee maker. It's great for on the go and can be found in most grocery stores or gas stations. It's also delicious as an ice cream float!
Meghan L.
Meghan L.

Absolutely perfect!
This is by far my favorite quick to grab drink in the morning. It gives me the get up and go I need to start my day and it keeps me going for hours following!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Du Bois, PA

Definitely my favorite flavor out of all of them. I have a tendency to chug it pretty quick because they taste so good. Wish there was a bigger bottle!
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT

I feel like they have no flavor. They taste nothing like the coffee at an actual starbucks. I've tried like 4 different flavors and they all taste like coffee and water.
Amber K.
Amber K.

Love this frap! Definitely my favorite flavor and I love how easy it is to take them on the go! Get them with a coupon and you'd be getting them cheaper than actually buying one drink at Starbucks!
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?