Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Jalesa W.
Jalesa W.
Michigan City, IN
I love this drink me and my family tried them and fell straight in love I am ready to drink one know
Spring Hill, FL
I LOVE coffee and I LOVE Starbucks! My favorite flavor is mocha ...YUMMY!

I especially love how convenient they are for me in the morning. When I don't have time to brew a cup of coffee... I jut grab one out of the refrigerator and go!
Mary R.
Mary R.
I love me some Mocha Starbucks, my favorite. I like buying these when I'm in a hurry, just grab one and go. Taste so yummy.
Beth N.
Beth N.
Joplin, MO
This was the first iced coffee I ever had and still holds a lot of great memories. They are delicious, easy, convenient but not quite the same as going and getting the real thing.
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
Me and my oldest daughter love these drinks. We always have some at the house to take along with us in the mornings. Great taste!
Brittney a.
Brittney a.
I used to drink, these all the time until one day I bought one and it completely looked almost like clabered milk it really grossed me out so Ivery never bought one since
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Shrewsbury, PA
I love this! Perfect for mornings when I don't wanna spend $5 on a coffee from Starbucks. I think they are very tasty.. Nothing will beat fresh Starbucks but these come very close!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I love these! Especially in summertime when I don't want hot coffee. They are also quick and easy so I never have to worry about it. They are expensive, but I don't drink coffee on a daily basis, only when I really need a pick-me-up, so that isn't really a big deal to me. They have a great flavor, just make sure that you shake it up!
Roxana C.
Roxana C.
I'm obsessed with this. it's a quick and on the go. Especially on hot days and have no chance to head to Starbucks
Evelyn I.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
While not made from fair-trade gourmet coffee, this "coffe drink" sure tastes good. It's the perfect blend of Coffee and milk and mocha flavoring
Monique P.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca
What the best flavor!!
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?