Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
johni h.
johni h.

These are good. A pack of them is cheaper than buying them single if you drink these alot. I personally prefer the real coffee drinks from Starbucks but these do taste good and are perfect for when you need coffee fast!
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj

This is delicious - it's almost dangerous. It's the best iced coffee in a jar I have ever had. Worth trying but I must warn you - your going to crave it once you have tried it.
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS

I love coffee! Specially these! They are just so amazing when they are really cold. They are at Walmart for a very cheap price
Claire W.
Claire W.
Mesa, AZ

These are great for on the go. The only thing that I think is a little weird is the after taste it leaves.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.

This I my absolute favorite coffee!! I love it so much it has a really good taste
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Dallas, Ga

Always buy these right before school starts! Tastes amazing and has just the right amount of coffee and flavoring! Isn't too strong so you won't get jittery! Great for school! Really recommend for people who love Starbucks but don't have the time to go that day.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

This taste absolutely nothing like a real iced mocha from Starbucks or any coffee shop for that matter. I have never been able to make anything close to it.. it's just too amazing and refreshing!! Cheap and love the flavor variety although I usually stick with the mocha. So so good
Jess H.
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN

Love this Starbucks coffee, the vanilla is also really good and so our their energy drinks, they are very expensive but my favorite!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

These are amazing especially cold the coffee also tastes good. I would recommend. I might even go buy me one at the store .
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Minneapolis

These are so good! A great alternative for coffee on the go. A. It overpriced but definitely great
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now