Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
julie v.
julie v.

I love love starbuck coffeee and these are my to die for coffee. i don't drink coffee everyday, but when i crave for coffee i either go get them fresh from starbuck or go to my local store and get them.
brittany a.
brittany a.
Portage, IN

Yummy hasn't changed its good flavor! Low price and convinet. Always pick one up when theres no coffee shop in the area
Mariia V.
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca

Easy for when you have no time to go by Starbucks ! Lol but they are really good and taste the same as if you would to buy one
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.

I'm really not a coffee fan but these are so good! I was hesitant to try them but once I did I was addicted. The mocha is my favorite flavor.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA

I LOVE STARBUCKS!! When i go to Target or any other store i always get the mocha ones. they are soooo good. my favorite.
Heather S.
Heather S.

Love these things!! I will say when I run into a gas station that is the first thing I grab. Between the mocha and the vanilla I can't say I like one more than the other, I just love them both!
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Council Blfs, IA

I've been drinking these for many many years and will continue to do so. Super good and refreshing with just the kick you need.
Hailee S.
Hailee S.
Fargo, ND

if you enjoy coffee i definityly reccomend these. I drink these anytime i go on a road trip. theyre very flavorful and affordable
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I love these!! I honestly drink one of these a day! I am still looking for a great recipe to make my own, but nothing beats Starbucks!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Stockton, CA

I really like this mocha flavor it needs more coffee in it lol. It is great over ice and taste great.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?