BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Theresa  B.
Theresa B.
Foodie Expert
When I need a quick pick me up before class I grab one of these from my fridge. They taste amazing and definitely a must-have for any girl on the go.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
I absolutely love these. If you freeze them for an hour or so and let them be a little icy you have the perfect frozen mocha. I usally drink occasionally when I get the need of one. But this is the best Starbucks coffee I've ever tried. I don't like their in store products
Elijah Noelle D.
Elijah Noelle D.
Jacksonville , Fl
One of my favorites. Its like having your own special little treat in the fridge (is your an extreme coffee lover like myself) It is expensive but lets be real here you know your going to go to Starbucks anyway at he end of the day. Highly recommend.
Destinee J.
Destinee J.
Yulee, FL
As someone who has a serious Starbucks addiction.. take my word that these are DELICIOUS! Of course I'd love to have a fresh beverage made at the shop, but on mornings where I don't have time I grab one of these and they never disappoint.
This gives me an energy boost in addition to a great taste!! Starbucks is great, but I love being able to grab a coffee right out of my fridge and be out the door in 1 minute! I buy this all of the time.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of Starbucks coffee, but these frappuccinos are bomb.com. They give you a little kick of energy and they taste amazing. These are really good if you're on the go in the morning and don't have time to stop for coffee.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
Foodie Expert
These are amazing and i am in love! Super quick and easy. Im not a huge fan of hot coffee so these hit the spot for me! Theyre cute packaging too
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
I drink these all the time, and never get tired of them. The flavor always hits the spot, and I find myself always craving it more and more. Great coffee drink for the coffee lovers out there!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Carlsbad, NM
This is what I look forward to every weekend. I love it. Mixing together both my favorites, chocolate and coffee! What more can I ask for? O wait did I mention, I love cold coffee as well!
Seems this has it all. Yummy!
LeAnn M.
LeAnn M.
Caldwell, OH
Definitely a must have for any one on the go. It's the perfect amount I need for a caffeine pick me up.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?