BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Mipsy M.
I LOVE it!!! can't live without it, when ever I feel like craving something sweet and refreshing I just get one of this babies and drink up !!!!
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
One of my favorite packaged iced coffee drinks out there. Love the taste! Only complaint is that you only get 4 bottles of coffee for the price.
Sharleen T.
My husband and I love these. Great on the go and you need an extra boost..and if u take this and blend with a little ice Pow your own frap hehehe
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy the caramel kind :) however it often leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. You have to make sure it never gets warm or it tastes awful
Selena G.
I love Starbucks and these I keep stocked up in my home cause I need my coffee each morning and I am always busy so these are great for on the go
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
These are amazing and i am in love! Super quick and easy. Im not a huge fan of hot coffee so these hit the spot for me! Theyre cute packaging too
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
These are good if you love Starbucks and need your caffeine fix. I personally don't like the taste of them too much, but its just a preference.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
I love these beverages and love that you can find them almost anywhere! They're great for the times when you don't have time for a Starbucks run!
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
I love their new one with coconut, taste really good and refreshing. I love the way Starbucks is incorporating a little health into their drinks.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
Love love love these frapes! They’re great tor when your on the go and don’t have time to make coffee In the morning! And the taste is amazing!!!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?