Add a Photo

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
Photos (20)
Beth C.
Beth C.

I used to like these a lot when I was younger. Now that I drink coffee more often these are just not strong enough and have waaay to much sugar in them.
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA

This flavor is just a little bit too sweet for me, it leaves a strange taste in the back of my mouth. They are served best when ice cold!
Yesi R.
Yesi R.

Omg Starbucks Coffee is my weakness!! I can't live without it lol, especially now that I am prego I crave it everyday! Even though I know I can't drink so much coffee =(
Adam W.
Adam W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love these! Of course, it's not comparable to the actual freshly brewed coffee you can order in Starbucks, but if you're on the road and need a quick-fix-- this coffee is great for you!
Andie R.
Andie R.
Mc Donald, PA

Omg i loveeee these!!! i drink these when my family and i go to camp and i finish these in like 10 minutes lol
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Batesville, AR

When I'm on the go and don't have time to pop a Starbucks K-cup in the Keurig, I love having one of these in my fridge to pop out and drink on the go! I don't know what I would do on late mornings if it weren't for these! LOVE my Starbucks coffee!!
Lina W.
Lina W.

Alright, you know it's finals week when you go
To target and stock up on these. I always pair it with a cup of ice to make it less sweet And more cold
Grace E.
Grace E.

I absolutely love these. They give me the extra energy I need. People who want that strong coffee taste will be disappointed, but I don't mind that they aren't bitter. The only downside I see is that they are a little pricey.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sheboygan, WI

This is an amazing line of cold coffee drinks. It has a wonderful flavor and you can drink it anywhere! The flavor is savory and sweet. I would recommend this drink to people who have drank Starbucks before and enjoy the flavor. I also love these drinks because they have all different flavors including, Mocha, Vanilla, and Carmel. They have others but they are more exotic.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Forest Grove, OR

Not really a fan. They don't taste much like coffee and more like sugar. The price sucks too.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?