BY STARBUCKS #7 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these. I used to hate the taste so I only drank the vanilla ones but I went back and tried it again and it was amazing.
Angel C.
Foodie Expert
This is a good drink if you need an afternoon pick me up but I don't think it is a good replica of the actual Starbucks drink!
Angela j.
Foodie Expert
I always get these coffee at Bjs whosale club every time I go. or even when I go to Starbucks I will get it with their Cranberry muffin
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca
Easy for when you have no time to go by Starbucks ! Lol but they are really good and taste the same as if you would to buy one
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are delicious. They don't do anything to actually wake me up but I only drink them for the taste.
Carina M.
Foodie Expert
I always get mocha or vanilla. They are my favorite two out of all of them. Soo delicious on a hot day!
Mary R.
I love me some Mocha Starbucks, my favorite. I like buying these when I'm in a hurry, just grab one and go. Taste so yummy.
Teri O.
Not bad, not as good as the real thing of course but it's nice to have in the fridge for mornings I'm running late and still want a little Starbucks fix.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of these, but here is my problem. They do not energize me, I can drink a whole 4 pack and get nothing, and they are expensive.
Tiffany Z.
Foodie Expert
I hate the aftertaste that this leaves in my mouth, and it lasts for hours. It doesn't matter if I brush my teeth, chew gum, it just sticks around. Yuck.
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?