Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL

Definitely my favorite Starbucks drink ever couldn't see myself drinking any other flavor
Amy J.
Amy J.
Hampstead, MD

I love drinking this stuff! In the summer its all i drink! Its so nice and refreshing and still gives me my coffee fix without being too hot! Its great on a hot day!
Bárbara B.
Bárbara B.

Este café viene en hermosas botellas de vidrio, tiene un sabor muy rico, frío es la mejor opción
Victoria
Victoria

These are really good if you're a fan off coffee in theory but don't care for the bitterness. I recommend mocha and vanilla! Mocha coconut is good as well.
Delaney O.
Delaney O.

I like the mocha more than I like the vanilla, but i still don't like the glass, and I still don't like the fact that it tends to leak. Also, it's still a bit too sweet for me. I have had these multiple times.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.

I love these to go star bucks cold coffees!!! If I would let myself I would drink one every day!!! They are rich and creamy, great flavors and come in 2 sizes!!!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carbondale

One of my favorite packaged iced coffee drinks out there. Love the taste! Only complaint is that you only get 4 bottles of coffee for the price.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA

I love Starbucks like the handcrafted drinks but when I can't get it this is my always go to it's honestly great and tasted just the same
lorena l.
lorena l.
Bell, CA

quisiera hacer una pregunta sobre este producto que varias personas me han dicho que ese
producto es muy bueno pero mi pregunta es que si ese cafe es para hacer capuchino o un
cafe normal
Bianca O.
Bianca O.

It's expensive and not a great coffee taste. It's not disgusting but if you know what real coffee should taste like you wouldn't be satisfied with this.
Monique P.

What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now