BY STARBUCKS #9 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
i'm a huge coffee drinker and i love to grab this to take with me on the go. the taste is great. i've been buying this product for awhile now and i have nothing bad to say about it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Newark, DE
I absolutely love these especially the four pks.... Lately they have been $5 ! Great deal and love the favor!!!!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
My favorite Starbucks drink. Able to carry around and it's better when it's chilled.
Marlesia W.
Marlesia W.
Foodie Expert
if you don't like cold coffee this is not the drink for you but i would say that it is kind of good. i'm not a cold coffee drinker but it's actually good!
Kaitlin A.
Kaitlin A.
I love these coffees! They sell them at my work so when I need a nice kick to my day that my coffee didn't do at home this is it! However, as a health nut, the calories and sugars are sometimes bad... Depending on the one you get. So a nice drink, but not an everyday drink.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Superior, WI
I absolutely love these they taste great there easy to find at gas stations and grocery stores and they give me the caffeine that I need
Hil P.
Hil P.
These are very high in sugar and not good for you. But they are delicious and refreshing and i love that they come in small "snack" sizes!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I would have to say this is the best year round flavor. It has a chocolate milk like taste.
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great go-to-work drink. Especially in the mornings. I love the taste, on work days off I add a little vodka, I may be the only one that does that but it's a kick to me ❤️
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
Foodie Expert
These are probably my least favorite of all Starbucks products and my least favorite flavor of these period. It tastes kinda weird and leaves a nasty after taste! Maybe the coffee is too strong for my liking or something! It's weird.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?