BY STARBUCKS #12 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Mipsy M.
I LOVE it!!! can't live without it, when ever I feel like craving something sweet and refreshing I just get one of this babies and drink up !!!!
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
I love these. All time favorites. So yummy and it works well every time. i like to buy them in bulk and keep them at work so spend less money.
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
I have actually tried this before and i really did not like it. I don't know, that taste is just not the same as a fresh starbucks brewd coffee
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love these! Great for on the go or for a snack at work. It helps me wake up in the morning with a great caffeine jolt and also tastes great.
Carrie B.
Rochester, MN
I love these for on the go. They are easy to drink and delicious. I just wish they were a little more affordable, they are on the pricier side.
Karen S.
I love Starbucks frappuccino. It's not strong, refreshing. Sometimes I'll put it in martini glass and a little rum and make a cocktail with it.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
I love the taste of these, but here is my problem. They do not energize me, I can drink a whole 4 pack and get nothing, and they are expensive.
Amanda S.
South Hadley , Ma
Love! Great grab and go option when you need a pick me up. Mocha coffee is my favorite flavor. I can have my Starbucks without waiting in line!
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really didn't like these, they are painfully sweet. They also kinda taste like yoohoo rather than coffee. The caffeine also didn't help much
Leandrea H.
Addicted to these. You can never drink just one. Buy 2 packs bc they go fast. mocha adds a twist of chocolaty fun! flavorful, rich and creamy!
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?