BY STARBUCKS #2 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• What the best flavor!!20 Answers
  • Do these drinks come in a soy option?1 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I would have to say this is the best year round flavor. It has a chocolate milk like taste.
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
Foodie Expert
This is a great go-to-work drink. Especially in the mornings. I love the taste, on work days off I add a little vodka, I may be the only one that does that but it's a kick to me ❤️
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
Foodie Expert
These are probably my least favorite of all Starbucks products and my least favorite flavor of these period. It tastes kinda weird and leaves a nasty after taste! Maybe the coffee is too strong for my liking or something! It's weird.
Zakkiyya G.
Zakkiyya G.
These are the best store bougjt cold coffees there are. The flavor is savoring and they give an instabt ebergy boost! They taste just like starbucks lattes. They are not that expensive and they help you save alot of money throughout the week. Instead of buying coffee you can judt grab it out your fridge!
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
Lynbrook , NY
Foodie Expert
While I do prefer my homemade coffee, these are a little treat. I prefer iced over hot coffee and these do the trick. Not something I buy often because they are pricey but definitely enjoy them. Easy to grab and go for the non stop mom!
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
Kahului
I get this when I need a little pick me up from the store and don't have time to make coffee in the morning. Mocha is my favorite.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
While I love Starbucks and mochas, this is not my favorite beverage. It tastes too sugary, and it doesn't help wake me up. The price is nice, especially compared to a real drink from Starbucks, but not comparable to the real deal. If you want something sugary and sweet, this is good. But if you need a pick-me-up, I don't suggest this.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
These are delicious. They don't do anything to actually wake me up but I only drink them for the taste.
Carla L.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these coffee drinks. We buy the big packs at Sam's Club or Costco. They are really delicious and easy for on the go.
Ayanna T.
Ayanna T.
Gastonia, NC
Now this stuff right here if I was on death row and they asked me for my last meal I would say this that's how much I love thus stuff
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?