Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Paige Y.
Paige Y.
Dighton, MA
These are so yummy! I usually try to find the caramel one but its so hard to find because its very popular. I tend to get the mocha one when I'm craving something chocolaty. I love putting this in a blender with some ice.
Tricia F.
Tricia F.
Love the Starbucks bottled coffee drinks. Although the taste is a little different from the store drinks, they are still delicious.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Exeter, RI
I love this coffee. Always gives me that boost I need any time during the day. I have a few packs in my fridge right now.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the flavor, and the little boost of caffeine doesn't hurt! They are a little in the expensive side, but it beats driving all the way to Starbucks only to have them mess up your order anyway!!
Imani T.
Imani T.
Apopka, FL
I love these so much. I've actually never tried a drink from the actual Starbucks store, but these make me want to try the mocha frapp! They are so energizing and yummy. Good for those who are just starting to drink coffee, because they have more of a chocolate-y taste.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
I had one of these every morning back in high school!!! So good so flavorful!!!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
I love me some starbucks mocha coffee ! It is my guilty pleasure and tastes great! I buy mine at kroger
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Lawrence, KS
I like this stuff! It's my go to if I can't get to Starbucks, I grab one of these! My only set back with these is it doesn't have the coffee shop taste that you get when you go into Starbucks but you can't expect to get that from something that is mass produced.
Angelique Z.
Angelique Z.
These are a great little treat once in a while. They're just a little pricey for me. I love starbucks, but just can't afford it very often.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
I love the mocha frap! When it's cold, it has a strong, rich taste that leaves me so refreshed afterwards. One bottle will get me through the day!
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?