BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Diana M.
These are perfect for the on the go. Normally I have homemade coffee or I buy it from a coffee shop but these are perfect when you're in a rush.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
My all time favorite coffee drink if I don't get my usual drink from Starbucks. Love this so much, if you haven't tried, you should try it once.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
These are amazing and i am in love! Super quick and easy. Im not a huge fan of hot coffee so these hit the spot for me! Theyre cute packaging too
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
These are good if you love Starbucks and need your caffeine fix. I personally don't like the taste of them too much, but its just a preference.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy the caramel kind :) however it often leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. You have to make sure it never gets warm or it tastes awful
Monica C.
Saint Paul, MN
These are absolutely delicious! It does taste extra sugary and obviously isn't exactly healthy, but it is a nice treat for myself in the morning.
Samantha I.
these are my absolute fave. keep them in the fridge and just grab one on the go when youre running late. they're so refreshing and taste amazing.
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
I love their new one with coconut, taste really good and refreshing. I love the way Starbucks is incorporating a little health into their drinks.
Mipsy M.
I LOVE it!!! can't live without it, when ever I feel like craving something sweet and refreshing I just get one of this babies and drink up !!!!
Sharleen T.
My husband and I love these. Great on the go and you need an extra boost..and if u take this and blend with a little ice Pow your own frap hehehe
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?