BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Myrna P.
Me and my oldest daughter love these drinks. We always have some at the house to take along with us in the mornings. Great taste!
Jennifer T.
These are so yummy! Great for an on the go pick me up in the middle of the day when hot coffee just doesn't set well.
David C.
Corvallis, OR
These are great because I never feel rushed to finish it because of the lid, and it's super convenient to keep around. Great taste, but maybe a bit too sweet.
Lacey F.
The flavor is great! They are ideal for when I am on the run and do not have time to wait in the drive thru line. Downside: pricey.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Love these for a quick coffee taste if I'm not near a Starbucks love it over ice mmmmmmmmmmmm over all just great for on the go
katie s.
Granville, IL
These are extremely good when you don't have the actual time to run to Starbucks, but i definitely like the caramel ones better!
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK
I love this. Rich and creamy coffee flavor in a convenient travel glass. I love anything Starbucks so this is a great way for me to indulge on a daily basis.
Stephanie H.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love these drinks and the fact that you can use the glass containers for craft projects! The glass seems to keep it colder longer too!!
Kourt M.
When I can't get to Starbucks, these are great. I definitely prefer going to Starbucks though and getting a nice blended frap.
Zee S.
These are perfect for on the go times when you need a coffee fix ! They taste just like they were freshly brewed from the store every time you pop one open.
Monique P.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?